Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how can I STOP CARING WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME?!?!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becasue it creates INCONGRUENCY.

You see, deep within your subconscious, you have beleifs that form your personality. They choose you decisions, and make your perceptions.
You act on these Beleifs.
You create Values eventually, and these Values help to form the basis of your Personality, and your Character.

If you believe XYZ, but you ACT as if yuo believe ABC, you create INCONGRUENCY.
You are not being Genuine.

You are not being your true Authentic Self.

Most people do that becasue they believe their Authentic Self is inferior, and they feel no one would like them for who they really are.

Between your Real Self, and the Outer Persona you show to the world, the more SPACE there is between your Persona and your true deepest Self, the more difficulty you will find in expressing your self and connecting with others, and making the correct decsions. Since you will not be true to your Values.
Now this is primarily for people who are somewhat mature, and have some Values and Ethics, but are still not quite sure of their Identity, and are not CONFIDENT in presenting it. Most people are like this, they dont have a strong sense of Identity, but by following trends, and distancing themselves from their true beleifs, ones that make them hapy, they create more discontent, and difficulty, which is unneccesary.

BAD

(True Genuine Self)-----------Space between-------------(External Persona)

Good

(True Genuine Self)-space between-(External Persona)

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
Aight yall here's the honest truth, if u really want 2 function in society and be popular then u gonna have 2 go by the rules and be a lil-unnatural, is not societies fault though, and even if it is why not go by what society likes and take advantage of it ? These days there many good things you can do and not care about what people think of you, such as being honest, brave and etc.. What im really trying 2 say is even though its a lil fuced up and u don wanna go with the flow of society, why not take advantage of it and use it against them ??? ya feel :)

I don't agree with this at all.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha

I actually dressed like a bum for a week...and it hardly bothered me all. Good advice.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like me, give up and lose all intrest in what people think of you....ok don't give up, that's me being me as i'm not in a great mood at the moment.

but when someone has a go at you just let it go over your head that kind of thing.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
well hmmm, the only real way is to get extremely rich...

Other than that you have to care about other thoughts of you as long as you want things form them... If they dont like you they wont give you want you want or need (especially pu$$y).

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.uk said:
i am realising fast that this is my major problem with life in general..be it at sport, my job, talking to my friends and ofcourse at picking up hotties.

I put too much value on what people think of what i say, what i do...like if i look stupid etc...

Now i am constantly consciously aware that I am placing too much value on the opinions of others, yet i still cannot get it to stop! I feel like a caged bird!

In social settings mostly this is holding me back because i am so bothered by what people think that my reply to them might not be what i genuinly think, its what i think they want to hear! In bars and clubs i won't dance incase i look stupid (cos i dance like a downy at a disco) LOL. I don't smile cos i just dont feel FREE. It feels good to be getting this out btw.

Same happens with football (Soccer) where I am so bothered by whether or not my peers will think im good enough, that it stops me from trying new skills etc.

I want to be able to do and say what i want (within reason) and NOT TO GIVE A F*CK!

Advice please!
Why would you want to not care what people think? I care what people think and I want people to like me. That's why I'm here. I want chicks to like me. When I'm open with chicks that I want to be loved, chicks love it. There's nothing wrong with that, and my success with women is fine.

I think what you need to do is accept your vulnerability. It is the human condition. Embrace it and you become a lot more loveable. I love you already :)

It's normal to feel embarrassed in a lot of situations, especially if you have low self-esteem. Nothing wrong with low self-esteem - most people have it and hide to varying degrees. I have LSE in a lot of ways, and that's ok. Just always keep learning the balancing act of accepting where you are even as you move forward.

Anyway, believe me chicks can't give you an esteem boost. Or if they do, then leave you're back where you started or worse. Self-esteem comes from friends and family - your friends and family need to make you feel like you're an amazing, funny, and attractive person. If they don't, get off this board and fix the real problem. You'll be wasting your time here. Meanwhile, buy a sex toy that you like.

Izza

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
To not care is absolute freedom!!

I've learnt to be more laid back at work and i spend my day laughing whenever someone has ago at me or tell's me i've done something wrong.

Gonna try this with girls as it's soo much fun and sooooooooo relaxing to let everything go over your head.