“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

how can i make myself look hotter?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Look man, I'm not even going to look at your pictures.

It's all about confidence, I mean sure you can get nicer clothes that fit you well, fix your hair, and smell good, oh and shoes too....but other than that if you're looking for chicks to notice you it really all has to do with confidence. Please read the bible before posting questions like that.
 

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
dress nice, grow your hair longer and spike it, shave
 

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
alright, first change ur hair style, go to a stylist to c what they think would be good. Next, you need to shave, keep a clean face. And maybe even pluck a few of those damn eyebrow hairs. next choose one of two styles, dress casually nice, or dress a big thuggish. Ill post back later with examples of a few outfits that are good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top