"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How can I learn talk?

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Ok guys, Right now I am a confident person. I get good grades and participate very actively in class. I am not afraid to speak my mind and get people's attention. I have the balls to approach any girl I see.

What I can't do is to have a great conversation! I also end up having a serious/semi serious conversation with a girl whenever I approach them. Then I run out of interesting things to say. Sometimes I think the only reason why the girl continues talking to me is because I'm good looking! Even though I think they're stupid, I envy guys who do or say silly things and make all the girls laugh. So what can I do to improve my conversational skills? How can I practice? Also are there any good C&F links as the bible doesn't have anything about them and I can't type "C&F" in the search page(not enough terms).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
in the dj bible (top right hand screen, click it) there is an entire section on converstaions. READ THEM. They weren't put there to make the site look cool (we'll not entirely) they give valuable information from pro's
 

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Believe me, I've read them ALL. Most of them are about opening conversations and stuff that I already can do (asking where she's from, how her family is like, or even get her number). What I wanna know is the cool stuff that'll make a girl want to talk to you, i.e the feeling you get when you see your chatty best friend. Also I want to be so interesting as to capture a whole group's attention. Not too cool to ask about a girl's family when with a whole group of girls right?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Experiance is the key. You can read everything in the world but with out doing it repeatatively then its just not gonna flow how you want it to. At first i was like you, but now i can come up with stuff pretty easily. So just keep practicing and soon youll feel comfortable with it too.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
If you're having a problem keeping a conversation going, then all you need is a little practice. Learn to throw out questions based on her previous answers. This trick is nothing new, and I was just reading a post in the tips section by Silverwex. His method of "nouning" is great for those having trouble with conversation. Check it out:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33162
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If it's the first time talk to her, keep the convo short anyway...Then get the number.
 
Top