Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I improve my chances?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been several months since I posted here. I've been busy working and spending time with my girl.

I want to hear you guys inputs on this one girl at work which i'm trying to game, just for fun. Working for 8 hrs a day is pretty boring. Not to mention a lot of guys try to hit on this girl, so I thought I get in on a little fun competition. HAHAHA. She got a boyfriend of 5 yrs, and so far all the guys that ask her out or her number, she reject.

Today, I talked to her a little bit...

*made small talk about random stuff*

*got her laughing*

*jumps right into gaming her*

SOZZZ: Hey, what are you doing this week?

SHE: Nothing, stay at home.

SOZZZ: Your boyfriend is not taking you out?

SHE: He's going to Boston for 2 weeks.

SOZZZ: Oh, damn you're going to be lonely during Christmas then.

SHE: *smiles*

SOZZZ:
Aren't you going to invite me over when your boyfriend goes away? *smirks*

SHE: *smiles* NO!

SOZZZ: Why not?

SHE: Because I say no! *smiles*

SOZZZ: We should go shopping together.

SHE: Are you serious? *smiles*

SOZZZ: Yeah, why not.

SHE: Where?

SOZZZ: King of Prussia..

SHE:
*smiles* WHAT!? NO WAY! TOO FAR!

SOZZZ: *smiles* It's ok, I'll drive.

SHE:
*smiles*

SOZZZ: I know you wanna go *hahaha*

SHE: *HUGE SMILE*

That's all that happened, cuz I had other guys watching me and decided to c*ckblock me by getting her to go help them. I could tell cuz they keep looking my way, lol. I feel that she wanna go but too shy or it might seem like cheating to her. I'll try to think of some BS so i can get her number then I can make plans with her through the phone so I don't get c*ckblock no more.

What do you guys think I should have done to have better results?

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like what happened to me recently. I think you should keep trying. Just don't make the same mistake I made. Don't reveal to her that you like her in that way. Don't say it. Keep everything cool. Just be cool and keep pursuing her. At the same time don't get your hopes up. She's taken but you never know what will happen between her and her bf. Relationships end all the time. And if you're anything like me, you'll see her boyfriend as nothing more than an obstacle to overcome (unless he's a fu&#$#@ lunatic of course.. then your ass should be more important than that tail)

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I want somebody else's, I just wanna see if I can get her since all the guys at work can't even get her number, let alone a date.

It's all fun and game for me.

If she goes through with it, the boyfriend wasn't doing his job to keep her, so why should I care? *shrugs*

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're setting yourself up for some major bullsh!t to go down at work if you don't handle this like a man. If you do end up fvcking her, tell no one, because you'll have to see her everyday. Also, you should dump your girl because apparently you feel sexually unsatisfied by wanting to fvck other girls. Maybe it's time to be single again, sozzz.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey soz.

thanks for posting this. read the convo you had with said girl and light bulb went off in my head.

i remember do something similar, to a friend of mine. but when she said no. you changed subjects. i didn't.

you just said the same thing. but in a different way. i would never do this. i would always stay on the same line and it would never work.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I can tell you two things you should do:

1 - dump your girlfriend;

2 - be prepared for trouble IF you **** her...!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you guys mentioned about me dumping my girl. I just broke up with her. Not because of this girl at work, but I'm just f**king tired of fighting all the time about stupid sh**.

You guys think I should throw in the fact that I'm single while I'm talking to the girl at work or just stay quiet? I don't mind dating for now, but i don't want any relationship BS.

Packers2010 said:
hey soz.

thanks for posting this. read the convo you had with said girl and light bulb went off in my head.

i remember do something similar, to a friend of mine. but when she said no. you changed subjects. i didn't.

you just said the same thing. but in a different way. i would never do this. i would always stay on the same line and it would never work.
Mind typing out how your scenario went? And what do you mean you would stay on the same line?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, I got her number!! BUWAHAHAH

Here's how it went down...

During work, we made some small talks. 5 minutes left before we go home. I told her..

ME:Hey, I forgot to give you your Christmas present.

HER:*smiles*

ME: Do you still want it?

HER:*nods*

ME:If you want it then meet me at so and so place at 2 am (we work till midnight)

HER:WHAT!? No way, I'd have to drive back and forth.

ME:OK, 1:30. Haha.

HER:*smiles*

ME:Are you scared? *smiles*

HER:Of you...? NO WAY!

ME: Good, then you will meet me at so and so after work..

HER: OK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We met up at so and so place and I told her to come into my car. She followed.

ME:Lets go somewhere else

HER:
Where...

ME:I'll show you..

HER:Ok *smiles*

Basically I drover her around and ask her if she's been here and there etc.. Turned out she doesn't go out much. She's always at home, and when she does go out, she goes by herself shopping. Her boyfriend doesn't take her out much or know much.

During the ride, I touched her face, hand, thigh, tickled her, and before I drop her off, I made an excuse to hold her hand for good old 5 minutes. I told her my hand is cold, and asked her to hold out her hand, she did and I grabbed it and slipped my fingers through hers. When I dropped her off to her car, I asked for her number. She was really tired, so when she drove home, I called her to make sure she got home safely, but she didn't answer so I left a message.

What do you guys think? Is she interested or just a friend? At the end of the ride, she said something about her just being a female friend and sh*t, but i have learned not to judge a woman by her words but by her action. So far, I touched her everywhere except the mid section n the bottom section lol.