How can I get on top of my teacher ... litterally???

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's the deal. There is this new biology teacher and she's HOT!!! I dunno if my friend is fukkin with me but he says she's 21!!!

Bla bla bla. How can I get her so wet that she'll rape me in class? (She's my lab teacher)

I know teachers, even as friendly as they get, always keeps a distance with students. So my chances are slim to none. (litterally). Pulling this off will be my badge of honor. :D

Cmon guys - help me out!!! All of y'all who blasts me saying I'm this I'm that, what would YOU do huh? You guys are great at blasting others but when it comes to hard pick ups where are you at!!!

I have a few things in my head. I have to stand out and be patient. I can raise an IL to high but this one has to be MELTING with passion or I won't get anything.

anybody came across this?

If you are here to say forget it - don't even bother replying.

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say when u get the chance, ask for extra 'help' and get alone with her. This is where you can really pull of your DJ skills. Now that u guys are alone, she can open up too you and see what happens. Also, slim chance but maybe ask her for extra help in a coffee shop or something. Just get her alone so she can be more herself.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off I would say that you should make sure you are doing good in the class, nothing less that a B average. This way she wont think you are dumb or that you are trying to get with her to improve your grades.

If she has 'office hours' for extra help, then this is your prime spot for one on one time make your moves there. Or even after class when everyone has gone, walk with her to her office or something (make it seem like you are going the same way).

As for what to say/do, I dunno, C+F should be good to start and kino.
Let us know what happens

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be very difficult for you (or anyone else) to hook up with her while you are her student. She could easily lose her job and end up on the front page of the school/local newspaper. She went to college and got a teachers certificate. That probably took 4 years of her life and I doubt she'd like to throw that all away for a quick fling on top of the lab counter.

You would be better off laying some nice ground work now and going for it after you graduate. You could mention some clubs or places you like to go or even ask her where she likes to frequent and "bump" into her "unexpectedly" at one of those places.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive tried this unsuccessfully..I had a Research/Statistics teacher who was 28 (when I was 23) she was Hot as coal

I would always stay after class..and try to discuss things I didnt "understand" about the class...to discuss homework assignments, essays..

Then I would study xtra harder to discuss things that are relevant to the course but not to the class to try and impress her with your intellectual bravado (teachers are the types that dig the intellectual type)

I got alot of rapport (even an A!) going with this teacher...but I couldnt take it past that level..

and there is no way she is 21..most teachers finish college at 22/23..then have to take courses for their teachers certificate..so she is a MINIMUM of 24 yrs old

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I have never heard of anyone pulling this off. But I say you get some extra help from her. See if you can get her alone and elicit her values. Find out why she became a teacher, what her life passions are. Get to know her outside the context of just being your teacher so she just doesnt see you as a student. Let her do a lot of talking and be sure to show some insight into her life as well as a sense of humor. Once she is laughin at your jokes and you have some rapport with her, You could even joke about her coming onto you. Tell her that you know that look she has in her eyes and you are sorry but you would never violate the student/teacher moral code, although she is tempting.

I say flirt with this chick. What have you got to lose?

We will all keep our fingers crossed for ya Deez.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This either only happens in Alabama or on "Boston Public" slim chance, but you can try... Like the others said, time alone with her "DJ" skills, make her laugh ;) You have to show her you're mature and have intellect to help her forget you're a student.

DJHopeful

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
and there is no way she is 21..most teachers finish college at 22/23..then have to take courses for their teachers certificate..so she is a MINIMUM of 24 yrs old
Most teachers I've known finished college at 21/22 just like everyone else. Different schools (public vs. private) and different districts might have different rules, but I had a friend who began teaching at 22 right out of college, so if her birthday is late in the year then it's very possible that she's 21.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
It would be very difficult for you (or anyone else) to hook up with her while you are her student. She could easily lose her job and end up on the front page of the school/local newspaper. She went to college and got a teachers certificate. That probably took 4 years of her life and I doubt she'd like to throw that all away for a quick fling on top of the lab counter.

You would be better off laying some nice ground work now and going for it after you graduate. You could mention some clubs or places you like to go or even ask her where she likes to frequent and "bump" into her "unexpectedly" at one of those places.

Good Luck!
Agreed, it's too difficult to do this because she will know her boundaries and won't want to cross them. Too big a risk and too many other fishes in the sea. Only if you're Brad Pitt or something might this work, otherwise you'd better be some catch.

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
relationships with students are forbidden for teachers of the same school, even if the age would be no problem. At least that is the way it is here in Europe.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ skills alone will not get her wet i dont think. IMO, combine your DJ skills & SS should do the trick. I partially agree with deeman's advice, you must get some alone time with her, either by staying after class for extra help or afterschool. I think afterschool is best bc you'll have more time to use your SS to its fullest.

My suggestion of using SS would be, to start out by asking a question or two about something in class that you didn't quite understand, and once she explained to you make a pattern of something related to what she just explained. This shows that you and her are connected and that you and her have something in common, and that's biology and how it fascinates you.

I think that should establish you some rapport, and then use biology and link it to other things like feelings, attraction, & love with someone of identical interest and relate all those feelings to you. You can go more sexual from there.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe just be really friendly/flirty with her all semester and then try to hook it up right before the semester is over and then she wont be your teacher anymore so it won't be a problem

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id say that u have to make it seem obvious that you dont want her

so NO kino whatsoever until you feel that you 2 have reached a certain connection

her guard is going to be on x-tra high espically with 18yr olds??

i wanna see some details!!!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the details, but the MOST IMPORTANT THING here is to take her out of her position of power.

She is a teacher, so she has control. Power is an aphrodisiac to a woman, therefore negative power is a TURN OFF. (You have 'negative power' because you are a student, she has power over YOU.)

I am not sure if using her to 'teach' you can be a good excuse, since you will just be the dumb little boy getting insight from the smart, in-control teacher lady.

In the context of your current relationship with her, she feels powerful, mature. She does not feel horny.

You need to make her feel like a woman in relation to YOU. Naturally, you need to up the 'manness factor'. It differs for everyone EXACTLY what this is, but do some soul-searching to find out what it is that you need to become.

Think of it as a natural growing process, and that you will be better off in the end.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the status reversal with a woman teacher over a male student, you'll typically only see such teachers phuck students if the teacher has emotional problems.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow great stuff guys - thanks ALOT!!!

I'm off to club'N so I can't stay - I didn't read all but this caught my eye. Get'n some 'alone time and going to office hours was already in my mind but not this

"You could even joke about her coming onto you. Tell her that you know that look she has in her eyes and you are sorry but you would never violate the student/teacher moral code, although she is tempting.
" - Don Ronny

I don't know about actually SAYING it, but I like the joking part. SS is a good idea, I'll look more into patterns. I completely forgot about that.

See, these are things that makes me looove this board.

thanks again.

WE BE CLUB'N!!!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think she likes me!!!

:D

I have a 5 hour spare today so I'll be back with more details...