Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Can I Get my Ex-Girlfriend Back (HELP!)

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yyyy1313 said:
You crossed the line of no return with this girl.
Really? Should there really be a point of no return with someone you love? If I honestly, truelly crossed it, then It wouldn't of worked out anyway. That just tells me that our relationship was only as good as her perception of me at that given time.

It means she didn't love me for "me", rather, she loves the feelings I gave her and the things that I provided for her, emotionally at that time. She DID care about me when I was meeting her needs, but in order for her to ensure that her needs were constantly going to be met, she couldn’t afford to chain herself down emotionally.

Other than that, yes she put up with my crap, but loyalty shouldn't have a warranty date.

Its the fact that turns out to be the same reoccuring situation again and again, and thats that women can turn off their emotions for you like a bathroom faucet.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
One; don't decry an older and more experienced man as immature and then make a fart joke. It's just silly.

Two; you called it yourself "wrongs against the opposite sex" so you know you wronged this girl, to then say being called on it is the actions of feminism when you said it yourself is also daft.

You kicked the sh*t out of this girl psychologically and emotionally until she went all Jenny Lopez and said ENOUGH. That is the end of this sorry story.

Except you think it isn't, because you've taken her loyalty for granted so much for so long that you take her no longer loving you as a violation of your human rights, when you are, in fact, a pig.

Get professional psychological help. I'm dead serious. If you don't something terrible will happen. I can see the future.

Hexagram

Don Juan
Reaction score
blindnowisee said:
Nothing is eternal - relationships come and go.

Two things I've learnt over the years:
- strive to always be aware of everything that is happening around you (e.g. projected on this situation: acknowledge that the relationship was going downhill.. the last X weeks it all fizzled to an end)
- that there's always 2 ways of viewing situations: positive and negative.

I'll elaborate:

Your gf ends the relationship.

Negative: my world is destroyed.. she was my everything. I'm completely shattered / broken. My happiness is completely dependent on hanging onto this one girl. This one woman out of billions of women.. She was THE ONE (btw 'The One' is a concept that falls into the same category as unicorns and leprechauns)

Positive: I'm free.. I can pursue my own passions / interests / hobbies without having to ensure that you're not upsetting anyone. You're the trailblazer - go forth and blaze a new trail.. your own trail.

In which category does "desperately trying to figure out how to get my ex back" fall into?
Great post

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has actually declared in another post that calling him on acting like a douche is trying to overcompensate for being stabbed.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
z

Lol so, you're 31? And? No, you're not mature. Maturity doesn't denote to name calling. I would acknowledge you, if you and me knew eachothers real names, but even then, I probably would continue to rip a giant fart at your expense.

Your opinion and negative energy is none of my business Cabal. Calling other men "douches" for their wrongs against the opposite sex is like rallying with feminists at a radical anti-male festival. I'll write your cardboards for you.
Dude, I'm more mature than you are. Shut the **** up man. If you didn't read his thread, his ex's (BPD i think) boyfriends stabbed him because they lived near each other.

Now you on the other hand, abuse your gf for nothing. Yet you tell him he's not mature?

He didn't even try to physcally abuse her.

Seriously dude, you're a lot worse than I am. And I noted here on forum to be by some people crazy. In school as a rebellion. Guess what, you kicked my ass.

Look at you, making a dramatic entrance and stealing my spotlight... Get over it. She's not coming back. And you were a heartless jerk. Carma is a *****.

Now go and defend yourself, show us how alpha and mature modafaka you are. Come on puppy , let me take you for a walk.

"Really? Should there really be a point of no return with someone you love?"

-Dafuq man, haha, you sound like a horror punker. Here let me quote a song, it reminds me of you, sick psychopath. You already said you want her to not get the feeling she got from you, because you know some other guy will be able to make her happy. You're sicker than Adolf Hitler...

"If I cut off your arms ,and cut off your legs, would you still love me anyway?"

Here you go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX2xLuk1SlI

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Anyway, we spoke tonight (my ex) as I mentioned in the previous update, and she has complied with seeing me again on certain conditions.

We've agreed to take it slow and see eachother based on the agreement we made.

Will update as mentioned.

Peace!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Didn't read/Didn't watch.

Hahaha scott you're a girl dude. 18 year old who hasn't even dropped his balls yet, claiming to be more mature than dudes on the internet, sure. I've been hired by a pick-up company TO pick up chicks. I've probably had more women in my bed, than you've spoken to.

It'll take a decade to see where I'm at.

Anyway, we spoke tonight (my ex) as I mentioned in the update, and she has complied with seeing me again on certain conditions.

For the sissies that were crying and wailing, enjoy your success lol..... Hows that for eating your words?
A girl ? Well, why don't you seduce me if you are that good player ? ;)

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
A girl ? Well, why don't you seduce me if you are that good player ? ;)
Scott, maybe if you could get it up properly, your girl wouldnt be getting railed by other dudes.

scottMustaine said:
Basically I want her to get butthurt and feel "OH ****, WHAT HAVE I DONE?"
Lol sure, you're really showing me, your mature bud

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Scott, maybe if you could get it up properly, your girl wouldnt be getting railed by other dudes.

Lol sure, you're really showing me, your mature bud
Haha man, you're so much lowering yourself down. I'm freaking laughing my arse off.

So yeah, was that supposed to make me angry? Because it made me laugh. :D

Oh by the way, you failed with the second quote.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Haha man, you're so much lowering yourself down. I'm freaking laughing my arse off.

So yeah, was that supposed to make me angry? Because it made me laugh. :D

Oh by the way, you failed with the second quote.
Kid, I'm not even going to waste my time with you anymore.

You win the pissing contest. Night.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Kid, I'm not even going to waste my time with you anymore.

You win the pissing contest. Night.
Goodnight sweety. ;*

Don't forget to yell at your ex. She deserved it.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gf is weak.. she shouldn't of came back.. At least not this fast.. You will only treat her like sh!t again when the routine starts kicking back in.. She should of left you single for 3-4 months to make you appreciate what you had.. instead she isn't as strong as she thought she was.. Both of you are pathetic. That's why I get sick of coming on this site and seeing this kind of stuff..

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Your gf is weak.. she shouldn't of came back.. At least not this fast.. You will only treat her like sh!t again when the routine starts kicking back in.. She should of left you single for 3-4 months to make you appreciate what you had.. instead she isn't as strong as she thought she was.. Both of you are pathetic. That's why I get sick of coming on this site and seeing this kind of stuff..
I'm not sure you realize how "conditional" and challenging this unofficial shaky arrangement is though. Her emotions are as mixed as a pick and mix sweet bag. We can very well see eachother on this "arrangement", then her come out and say she's not interested in furthering it anymore and my efforts will have been in vain - For what it's worth, she has already stated that she has been "happy being out of a relationship" and getting on with her life. It's just that when she speaks to me, she suddenly breaks down - Which tells me that there is still a way to amend this.

I'm not looking at it from a perspective of being mistreated, made to grovel or being hard-done-by by her final decisions. I'm looking at it as a challenge. Hell, maybe she'll start seeing some other guy just to fvck with our arrangement. Thats why I say this is a very conditional event between us. What can I say? Don't see that guy? I'm not her "boyfriend".

I can't say anything about it because we're technically NOT an item anymore. She's agreed to see me on a one-day per week "platonic" meet-up, but thats it. How she will honour this unofficial agreement is questionable.

Now, I know, as she has already started doing, making a myriad of schedules to be busy or just generally making herself unavailable to show me her "disdain and indepedence"

We were meant to meet this week, but she's busy. So she agreed to meeting up sometime next week, but we'll see.

Above all else, there are many conditions here and it's not as easy as it seems.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it works out you better not go back to your old ways.. take it from me man.. I made a few minor mistakes and one bad one not nearly as bad as yours and I lost the girl forever..

Being enslaved and left putting the pieces together in your own mind but never truly knowing the correct answer is misery and punishment at it's best.

I've just met someone new myself.. I'm still trying to move on... Because I'm not allowed to go backwards (I don't even have a choice). So be thankfully you are not in my shoes.. and appreciate that you still have her in your life.

pz.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
I can't say anything about it because we're technically NOT an item anymore. She's agreed to see me on a one-day per week "platonic" meet-up, but thats it. How she will honour this unofficial agreement is questionable.
Friendzone incoming ! Head for cover !

HeyPachuco! said:
We were meant to meet this week, but she's busy. So she agreed to meeting up sometime next week, but we'll see.
Flakiness, she's turning the table, now you're getting stringed along and she wants to see how pathetic you can be to get her back. She's playing with you now.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even know.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Friendzone incoming ! Head for cover !
Lol what do you take me for, didn't I tell you I was hired (headhunted) into an exclusive pua company for over a year? I mean, what planet are you living on? I wasn't a sucker with girls or persmission-boy, like you or other guys here before I even signed up. Without a doubt, I'll be turning up large amounts of heat at these meet-ups.

The fact that she is still allowing the meet ups on her end shows me that she still cannot let-go, other girls would've ran a mile by now. Dude, I've been with a grip of women. From your posting history, aren't you still in high school? Arguing with you is like a bodybuilder beating up a retarded kid, just in this case, the retarded kid wants to grow up to be a bodybuilder and calls people out out of nowhere. Take it as a brag if you want, but I've seen it all and done it all. Just lolz at Friendzone. I've never been in "the zone". EVER.

I said we're not friends, not like that anyhow - she said "okay, we're just cool" Like I know my girl dude, ofcourse she may try to act reserved on outings just to see if I want to bang her to get her sucked in that way, but I'm not going to "try" and do that straight away, I'll remain calm, turn up the heat for alittle while, then bang her brains out. Bets on this not happening?

Flakiness, she's turning the table, now you're getting stringed along and she wants to see how pathetic you can be to get her back. She's playing with you now.
Wow. You really are just a little 18-year-old hater. You had me convinced you were a good guy, but you're not only a dweeb nice guy, you're also a pathetic introvert with a hella of a lot of demons, lets call you scott bates.

Heh. She doesn't come out this week? Fine. I have my own set of rules with this. The whle agreement was to meet up once a week, if she hasn't come out more than over a week, then I'm calling her out on it. Anything that crosses the line and looks like relegation to me, it's a call out.

Nice try trying to raise uneccesary anxiety, like, what were you thinking as you wrote that? Did you think "HeyPachuco, behind his computer will feel anxiety and worried about what I write, I mean, I don't know this guy has swag, but let me just be a little fvckboy"?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Lol what do you take me for, didn't I tell you I was hired (headhunted) into an exclusive pua company for over a year? I mean, what planet are you living on? I wasn't a sucker with girls or persmission-boy, like you or other guys here before I even signed up. Without a doubt, I'll be turning up large amounts of heat at these meet-ups.

The fact that she is still allowing the meet ups on her end shows me that she still cannot let-go, other girls would've ran a mile by now. Dude, I've been with a grip of women. From your posting history, aren't you still in high school? Arguing with you is like a bodybuilder beating up a retarded kid, just in this case, the retarded kid wants to grow up to be a bodybuilder and calls people out out of nowhere. Take it as a brag if you want, but I've seen it all and done it all. Just lolz at Friendzone. I've never been in "the zone". EVER.

I said we're not friends, not like that anyhow - she said "okay, we're just cool" Like I know my girl dude, ofcourse she may try to act reserved on outings just to see if I want to bang her to get her sucked in that way, but I'm not going to "try" and do that straight away, I'll remain calm, turn up the heat for alittle while, then bang her brains out. Bets on this not happening?

Wow. You really are just a little 18-year-old hater. You had me convinced you were a good guy, but you're not only a dweeb nice guy, you're also a pathetic introvert with a hella of a lot of demons, lets call you scott bates.

Heh. She doesn't come out this week? Fine. I have my own set of rules with this. The whle agreement was to meet up once a week, if she hasn't come out more than over a week, then I'm calling her out on it. Anything that crosses the line and looks like relegation to me, it's a call out.

Nice try trying to raise uneccesary anxiety, like, what were you thinking as you wrote that? Did you think "HeyPachuco, behind his computer will feel anxiety and worried about what I write, I mean, I don't know this guy has swag, but let me just be a little fvckboy"?

Dude, I wrote you once, and I'll do it last time. The whole bashing thing was to simply to make you feel how it is when out of random people jump on your spine. If you don't believe me, don't. But please, you wrote a ****ing roman to me insulting. You're wasting your energy bud, it doesn't hit me.

And let me tell you, you got female friends ? Right ? You aren't interested in them, right ? But you are friends ? Right ? Yeah. You're still in friend zone, and not all girls will like you. Some might like you and change their mind. Don't tell me you fcked every single female ?

And because you were hired as a PUA etc, why are you still revolving around this girl, when guys like me are here and you are so much more experienced ?

"The whle agreement was to meet up once a week, if she hasn't come out more than over a week, then I'm calling her out on it"

What do you have to call her on ? You take way too things personally. She's done with you, not only that, I think the only valid 'calling out' is when she doesn't appear at the place of meeting.

"Nice try trying to raise uneccesary anxiety, like, what were you thinking as you wrote that? Did you think "HeyPachuco, behind his computer will feel anxiety and worried about what I write, I mean, I don't know this guy has swag, but let me just be a little fvckboy"?"

Like,no ? I didn't know that was a way you function. Because I never thought of things that way. I have no need to show my e penis on internet because it will bring me nothing, we came here to help each other, not compete.

But I see that this might be really the way you control, act upon people. You see this world as a massive battleground. You probably have been deeply hurt in the past and created this sort of mental barrier.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
this needs to be locked.....seriously. Stop fighting for gods sake, the OP is going to do whatever he wants in the end regardless of the advice he finds/is given here. Who gives a fvck.