Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Can I Get my Ex-Girlfriend Back (HELP!)

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are oneitis AFC wrapped in players flag sunshine.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabal said:
You are oneitis AFC wrapped in players flag sunshine.
Really? Coming from the guy who was contemplating taking back or even, asking for advice about a girl who was trash and slept with his brother? I, OTOH, actually have other women circulating.

It's why the relationship was in shatters in the first place, you imbecile. Do people still use Mystery Method's out-dated acronym these days? AFC? Lmao. I don't know man, do you think like these comments effect me in any way? How do you think I'll react to that behind here? Knowing, from my reference experiences that I've been in many beds and bedsheets with a grip of women? I'd love to know the psychology behind all your out of place, left field hate-filled digs?

Please talk normally, were you this lippy when you were getting cut up? Think about it Cabal, you can't even keep your mouth shut when your getting beaten up.

If I was average then why is my girl still in the pipes whilst yours left you and decided to screw the guy that hit you with an icepick?

But keep making your punchlines even more and more fancy. So, before you even finish your food. Think it out long and hard, whilst cleaning your wound.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Really? Coming from the guy who was contemplating taking back or even, asking for advice about a girl who was trash and slept with his brother? I, OTOH, actually have other women circulating.

It's why the relationship was in shatters in the first place, you imbecile. Do people still use Mystery Method's out-dated acronym these days? AFC? Lmao. I don't know man, do you think like these comments effect me in any way? How do you think I'll react to that behind here? Knowing, from my reference experiences that I've been in many beds and bedsheets with a grip of women? I'd love to know the psychology behind all your out of place, left field hate-filled digs?

Please talk normally, were you this lippy when you were getting cut up? Think about it Cabal, you can't even keep your mouth shut when your getting beaten up.

If I was average then why is my girl still in the pipes whilst yours left you and decided to screw the guy that hit you with an icepick?

But keep making your punchlines even more and more fancy. So, before you even finish your food. Think it out long and hard, whilst cleaning your wound.

Don't get me wrong dude, but what are you trying to do?

Prove us that you got loads of women circulating and that you are PUA Casanova dude, or that you need help from us ?

I mean seriously. Why are you trying to put that much effort when,as a PUA, you know that if you found that kind of girl, you will find such one,even better next time.

Why don't try to know better those 'other' women that are circulating ?

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Don't get me wrong dude, but what are you trying to do?
How about no.

I came in here (after nearly 2 years prior) to get advice about my dilemma with a woman I spent over a year with. You and Mr Accident & Emergency (otherwise known as Cabal) over there, decided to speak above your stations, with unwarranted berating and outdated epitaphs - And now you've transformed into this cheerleading councellor for him.

Have you noticed that you're the only two I've been tussling with in this forum to date?

Okay I'm stopping right here. No more talking to you Mister... Whatever.
You said this in another thread, twice. Yet you're back AGAIN. Even when I ignored your previous post in this thread? How you cannot see that you're inferior to me is outrageous.

Prove us that you got loads of women circulating and that you are PUA Casanova dude, or that you need help from us ?
No. I don't need to prove anything to YOU, a highschooler or anyone else on this board. Take whatever I say about my career options as boasting or not. I couldn't give an iota of a fck. I did not ask YOU, specifically for help. You took it upon yourself to trap the thread off course aswell as that other sorry excuse for a man, Cabal. I will take blame for entertaining it too, but it's qute cute hearing screwlooses telling you, you need psychological help to make themselves feel better and to have the freedom to act the way they should've acted when faced in danger.

I mean seriously. Why are you trying to put that much effort when,as a PUA, you know that if you found that kind of girl, you will find such one,even better next time
You mean seriously what? Whats serious?...You can't stick to your own words, so nothing you say is serious. It hasn't been since you started replying in here.

I'm not a "pua", I was with a "pua" centered company yes, but that doesn't mean I'm orthodox. I'll break and have broken many conventional "rules". I'm trying to right a wrong, if that makes me an "AFC" who suffers with oneitis on paper, who cares. But in hindsight, my dilemma occured because I was seeing other women.

It'll be a complete different story if I was stuck with this girl, and she treated me the way I treated her. So go ahead and try to use your online shaming tactics and call me out about my "pua" feats......In the end, it really amounts to hot air.

Why don't try to know better those 'other' women that are circulating ?
Didn't I tell you I'm righting my wrongs with this girl, yes we all find other people as time goes on. But unlike some, I'm not the type of guy to buckle down and say "Thats it....." I did with all of my last relationships, but I want to fight the good fight with this one and if in the end, we really can't be together, I'm reassured that I will find another girl, who will be hotter and more exciting. For now, I'll see what I can do with this one....I'm not counting points.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I replied to you since you are one of a kind, I can't seem to grasp your point, just like you break some rules, I do the same.

Plenty of people gave you advice, we expect either FR or end results.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You, on the other hand Douche', are your own cheerleader. Every single time someone tells you something you don't want to hear (like, it's your fault, not hers, which is true) you put on your cyber pom poms and jump up and down ranting about how you are a PUA master, everyone else is a loser, and throwing LOL at the start of any comeback because on some level you know you're a joke. Get a grip son.