How can i get my ex-gf back?

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have been going out for 1+ year and we broke up yesterday 'for good'. Shes the one who dumped me she said that she didnt think we could work anymore but still loves me but doesnt think shes in love with me. Previous to this we were on a break so we could figure things out, and this is the conclusion she came to. Being my first real relationship and first love, i tried to convince her that it would work out but it failed.

I really want to get her back, but have no idea. And dont try and tell me I have oneitis and to game other chicks, im just interested in ways to get her back please. Thank you for any advice.

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may like someone else. Did she mention anything of the sort?

Especially if it's typically bound to be long distance.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, i know for a fact that theres no one else...

and we live like 5 minutes from eachother

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she say why it couldn't work?

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been fighting a lot lately and disagreeing on things, but i thought it was just a minor bump in the road and could be worked out. She thinks otherwise i guess.... shes just fixated that it cant work because we've now been through so much crap over the past 3 weeks that it seems unable for us to recover

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you both out of highschool? You're about 22, correct?

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 22
shes turning 20 in a month

we both go to the same university and live in the same hometown

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, just testing the waters here, but didn't you want to cut all ties not too long ago?

What has changed since then?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126471&highlight=breaks

Read joekerr's thread on breaks that I linked up to find out what they mean in a relationship.

Also did she try to turn you into her friend after this?

If you want an ex girlfriend back you can never accept friendship from one as its not true friendship.

Chicks just don't like to be hated by anyone so they'll offer the false olive branch of friendship to you, plus they like to keep their ex boyfriends around as a confidant they can get relationship advice from when they go fvck other guys.

Thats not where you want to be with her so don't accept any friendship offerings.

Also do not be so sure there is no one else she's been talking to.

Unless you've been with her every second of your relationship including having a job that you two work together at you cannot be sure someother guy hasn't gotten to her.

So to get her back the only things you can do are to 1. Not accept friendship with her and 2. Have no contact with her otherwise known as Ganjii Games here.

The key to you sparking her interest again is seeming to of moved on like she didn't mean that much to you at all.

Its crazy but this works more times than simply crying and whining at her like some AFC to take you back or to work things out.

That just annoys chicks and makes them even more confident in their decision of getting rid of you.

You want to shake this confidence and the only way you do it is by appearing to move on effortlessly.

Mr. Wise

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to get her back there are certain things that have to happen.

1) She has to miss you.
2) She has to think that if she doesn't go back with you, she'll lose you to another woman.
3) You have to cut off ALL contact with her - even if she tries to contact you. In fact, the MOST important thing to do is to not pick up the phone or text/email, etc. when she initiates it. When or if, I should say, she does contact you, you will not call her back right away. You'll have to wait until the day after to get back to her - you're busy these days with more important things.
4) Make her imagination wonder why you disappeared and why you're not begging her to come back anymore. She must think that there's a strong chance that you're seeing someone else.
5) Tell everyone she knows that you're dating someone else - even if you're not. Tell them, "I'm kinda checking out this other chick, it's nothing serious though".
6) When or if she calls you, sound as if you don't care anymore. If you sound as if you're will to get back together she'll sense she can have you at anytime and you'll fail. I guarantee this. Act as if you're fine with the fact that you've moved on.

Now, pick up your balls from the floor and carry out this plan no matter how difficult you think it is. You HAVE TO LEARN TO OUT-WAIT HER - PERIOD. Write it down and keep it in your pocket at all times. Her mind will drive her nuts and she'll panic. Got it?

However, keep in mind that she may not contact you at all. It doesn't matter at that point. You contacting her will only drive her away more anyway. Why? Because right now there's nothing you can do or say that'll make her like you more, there's only things you can do or say that'll make her like you less. Good luck my brother.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to get her back there are certain things that have to happen.
1) She has to miss you.
2) She has to think that if she doesn't go back with you, she'll lose you to another woman.
Most of the time when something like this happens, it's usually the cause of someone else sparking an attraction she can't deny. If that's the case, she'll want you to date other women so she won't feel bad dating someone else.

3) You have to cut off ALL contact with her - even if she tries to contact you. In fact, the MOST important thing to do is to not pick up the phone or text/email, etc. when she initiates it. When or if, I should say, she does contact you, you will not call her back right away. You'll have to wait until the day after to get back to her - you're busy these days with more important things.
This works but you're heads over heels to even think about cutting off contact. If you try this you're going to come off fake like candy wrapper tatoos.

4) Make her imagination wonder why you disappeared and why you're not begging her to come back anymore. She must think that there's a strong chance that you're seeing someone else.
Only works if she's not swinging on another branch (g).

5) Tell everyone she knows that you're dating someone else - even if you're not. Tell them, "I'm kinda checking out this other chick, it's nothing serious though".
I've tried it, it didn't worked cause it back fired in when I didn't have anything to so for it when I into my X with her man in a club.

6) When or if she calls you, sound as if you don't care anymore. If you sound as if you're will to get back together she'll sense she can have you at anytime and you'll fail. I guarantee this. Act as if you're fine with the fact that you've moved on.
This works like a charm and it'll get them back most of the time. However, if you plan on getting back with girl, gaming other women will back fire TRUST ME.

However, keep in mind that she may not contact you at all. It doesn't matter at that point. You contacting her will only drive her away more anyway. Why? Because right now there's nothing you can do or say that'll make her like you more, there's only things you can do or say that'll make her like you less. Good luck my brother.
You sound like me here brother, I have to give you props on this last line mi amigo.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get another girl, or two or three. Today.

You will feel better, she will go on, or want you back.

I hope she goes on to another guy, and ignores you, and you move along. Better for you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot get her back. She lost attraction to you. To make matters worse, with the same reason why she lost attraction (her not feeling your masculinity) , you followed it up by calling her and trying to make things work (lack of masculinity). That sealed the deal.

To top it all off, you are still trying to get her back.

It is dead.

For this to have a shot to work, three things need to happen.

1) You become a Masculine Male
2) You base your existence and happiness on you and not on her
3) She has to see this after a period of No Contact of which she calls you to hang out

Based on your OP, I give this a 5 % chance of working out. With those kind of odds, you are better off healing and moving on.

The truth hurts.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nestea16 said:
We have been going out for 1+ year and we broke up yesterday 'for good'. Shes the one who dumped me she said that she didnt think we could work anymore but still loves me but doesnt think shes in love with me. Previous to this we were on a break so we could figure things out, and this is the conclusion she came to. Being my first real relationship and first love, i tried to convince her that it would work out but it failed.

I really want to get her back, but have no idea. And dont try and tell me I have oneitis and to game other chicks, im just interested in ways to get her back please. Thank you for any advice.
What did you do to enable her to want to "go on a break," it's pretty tuff to make a relationship salvagable wants its broken up (not impossible) but if she said she wanted to go on a break, that is a huge "red flag" you did something bad enough to where she considered taking you out of her romantic life FOREVER in my experience, most of the time it's something you did that was AFC that she could no longer tolerate. Just by what everything you said in your above post, she dumped you and as much as I am for making things work out (no I won't tell you, go oneitis and go get other girls), honestly I don't think theres much you can do about it now....

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Implementing the advice from the above posters, this is probably the ONLY way you’ll get her back…

KontrollerX said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126471&highlight=breaks

So to get her back the only things you can do are to 1. Not accept friendship with her and 2. Have no contact with her otherwise known as Ganjii Games here.

The key to you sparking her interest again is seeming to of moved on like she didn't mean that much to you at all.

Mr. Wise said:
Again, two quotes about the same thing from two different posters, do not screw this up, this is absolute paramount if you want anything at all to happen…

Mr. Wise said:
I don’t quite agree that there’s nothing that you can do to make her like you more, there is probably nothing you can say, but you need to start doing the things below…

guru1000 said:
1) You become a Masculine Male
2) You base your existence and happiness on you and not on her
3) She has to see this after a period of No Contact of which she calls you to hang out
Again why do you think she broke up with you in the first place? Were you acting AFC at all? Why do I ask this? From my experience I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the exact same situation as yours repeated with 5 other guys but all situations related to one thing. Being AFC.

If you do all of this and it still doesn’t work, then like I said before it my previous post…
DJ1234 said:
you did something bad enough to where she considered taking you out of her romantic life FOREVER
DJ1234 said:
as much as I am for making things work out (no I won't tell you, go oneitis and go get other girls), honestly I don't think theres much you can do about it now....