“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

how can I get her to

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
this girl online that my friend sent me a pic of looks real good and she don't got a man. but everytime I wrote to her she don't speak. and she don't even know me, I;m tryin to get her to speak to me so she could get to know me but wat do i write to get her attention,
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Have that friend go out with the girl that showed him the pic, and have that girl bring the picture girl... you should go with him to stop the ****block


Just go to the mall or whatever and with him have her bring her friend, that means you are the trusty wingman.
 
Last edited:

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
na it's not lke that, he don't know her, he just got her sn from online , he never spke to her, i wanna speak to her but i wanna know wat I'm pose to say to get her to cooperate cause she not talkin to me and she don't know me
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
but she don't be speakin though, I wanna say somethin so that wen she read it she will talk to me you know wat I mean
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Dude, did you ever think that MAYBE SHE DOESNT WANT to talk to YOU? ;/

Girls online I find feel like there are 'the ****', and decide wether they are going to talk or not. They may say 'Oh i dont know this fag, why the fvck is he messaging me? " *add to ignore list*

Just a thought :)
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I have never heard of being shy on the inernet.She ain't into you man .Next her.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
She could be gone and not tell anyone, i do that often.
 
Top