"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How can I get a girl more sexually turned on?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
My gf and I have been goin out for a couple months now. All we've done is make out. This is her first relationship so we've taken it kinda slow. Now I think I wanna take it another level. I probably wanna keep the pants on so maybe a little up the shirt and dry humping would be nice. She's a pretty reserved girl though. Just a little farther would be nice. I can get her in the mood pretty easily, and our relationship platonic wise is going really well, but how can I turn up the sexual chemistry with her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
you can wait for my soon to be post

though it involves takin her pants off

but trust me itll be worth it for her
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
thats fine i mean if it leads farther then w/e...i just need some advice here.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i am actually almost done in completing a thread on really how to finger a girl

i have found that most guys think hey are doing it right but dont give the girl the full extent of the orgasm that she can achieve
 

Alchemyst

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
With every single girl that i've engaged the "love handshake" with, there was always one or two little things that got me there. With this most recent chick, all i have to do is suck on her neck a little and WHA-LA!... she's ready. There should be something that she likes a lot that you could use to get there.

As far as virgins, i've noticed that they usually have this second hesitation right before for you penetrate. That's right, while your hanging balls out she'll probably have that hesitation. This is where you have to turn up your game a bit and comfort her. DO NOT BE NERVOUS!!! If you appear nervous this will definately not calm her worries and therefore making it more akward and less enjoyable.

Also, while you may already know this, the first couple of time you penetrate it will probably hurt her, so be sure to check her facial responses and communicate even if this feels a little akward.

That's my 2 cents.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
I wanna take it another level. I probably wanna keep the pants on so maybe a little up the shirt and dry humping would be nice.
You know what you want to do. Just get her in the mood, then go for it. Don't hesitate at all, and just reach up the shirt. Just take control.
 
Top