Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I get a girl more sexually turned on?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and I have been goin out for a couple months now. All we've done is make out. This is her first relationship so we've taken it kinda slow. Now I think I wanna take it another level. I probably wanna keep the pants on so maybe a little up the shirt and dry humping would be nice. She's a pretty reserved girl though. Just a little farther would be nice. I can get her in the mood pretty easily, and our relationship platonic wise is going really well, but how can I turn up the sexual chemistry with her?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can wait for my soon to be post

though it involves takin her pants off

but trust me itll be worth it for her

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats fine i mean if it leads farther then w/e...i just need some advice here.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am actually almost done in completing a thread on really how to finger a girl

i have found that most guys think hey are doing it right but dont give the girl the full extent of the orgasm that she can achieve

Alchemyst

Reaction score
With every single girl that i've engaged the "love handshake" with, there was always one or two little things that got me there. With this most recent chick, all i have to do is suck on her neck a little and WHA-LA!... she's ready. There should be something that she likes a lot that you could use to get there.

As far as virgins, i've noticed that they usually have this second hesitation right before for you penetrate. That's right, while your hanging balls out she'll probably have that hesitation. This is where you have to turn up your game a bit and comfort her. DO NOT BE NERVOUS!!! If you appear nervous this will definately not calm her worries and therefore making it more akward and less enjoyable.

Also, while you may already know this, the first couple of time you penetrate it will probably hurt her, so be sure to check her facial responses and communicate even if this feels a little akward.

That's my 2 cents.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
I wanna take it another level. I probably wanna keep the pants on so maybe a little up the shirt and dry humping would be nice.
You know what you want to do. Just get her in the mood, then go for it. Don't hesitate at all, and just reach up the shirt. Just take control.