Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I find out if a girl likes me?

Dimi44

Reaction score
There is this one girl (hot, blonde, cheerleader type) that I really don't talk to, but she sometimes stares at me during lunch. This has now become a daily thing. My friend asked her one day if she liked me and all she did was smile and she didn't say anything. She is usually a very talkative person, but when in Spanish class (she sits right beside me) she doesn't say a word. So what are your thoughts? (PS: I downloaded the high school bible, but it keeps messing up. Can anyone give me the link to the bible?)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude the link to the bible is above your menu tabs of user cp, register, calendar, members, etc.. etc..

reading the bible will help you with your question

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimi44
There is this one girl (hot, blonde, cheerleader type) that I really don't talk to, but she sometimes stares at me during lunch. This has now become a daily thing.
Seems like she is interested. Eye contact is good. Very good.

My friend asked her one day if she liked me and all she did was smile and she didn't say anything.
D'oh! Did you have your friend ask her, did he just go and do it on his own? Either way, it could have turned out bad because she could have: A. fallen for him; B. thought you had no balls by getting your friend to do the dirty work.

She is usually a very talkative person, but when in Spanish class (she sits right beside me) she doesn't say a word. So what are your thoughts?
My thoughts: You and her this weekend on a couch (or your bedroom) having a marathon session of se....studying...of the human anatomy :D. Actually, ask her out. She shows interest with eye contact and is speechless around you in Spanish because you make her too horny to talk (aside from: mmmm, bffnnnnmmmm, oh oh oh oh uhhhh wow that was great).

(PS: I downloaded the high school bible, but it keeps messing up. Can anyone give me the link to the bible?)
Check the top of this forum, it should be sticked. Good luck with her!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what crazykid said might very well be true...but also you could be completely misinterpreting everything. She might think you're funny-looking at lunch, she might be bored in spanish and hates everyone in there, etc.

I'm not trying to be negative. My point is, you can't know by "signals" if a girl likes you for sure. You have to act. Go talk to her. Get her digits. Hang out with her. Make a move (kiss, usually). Then you'll know for sure and won't have to worry about this 'signals' bull****.

Trying to interpret singnals is a waste of time. Even if you could interpret without a doubt that she likes you, you'd still have to talk to her, get digits, hang out, kiss, and so on. Why delay the inevitable? Just go for it.