Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I develop an abundance mentality, when I don't care about a physical abundance in women?

Fer de Lance

Reaction score
Few women seem to have a deep effect on me, because I'm not in my 20s anymore and I've already done the abundance thing. And right now, I have a lot of responsibilities that I pour my effort and passion into.

Few women really inspire and excite me, and inspire me to dive headfirst into attraction and seduction. But, if I pursue such a limited number of women, the one-itis might wear me out and discourage me if it doesn't work out.

I've started reading the DJ Bible, and plan on putting it into practice. How should one fake an abundance mentality (fake it til you make it, to get the ball rolling), and develop an abundance mentality when I don't really care about dating an abundance of women?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should ever "fake it".
If few women excite you, go for one of them.
You don't need to bang more than 1 woman at a time to develop abundance mentality. Banging only one is gonna give you enough of a confidence boost. And other women will feel that and will want a piece of the cake also.
You can have an abundance of fruits from only one tropic island, right?

I think many people on this forum are too afraid of this "one-itis".

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should ever "fake it".
If few women excite you, go for one of them.
You don't need to bang more than 1 woman at a time to develop abundance mentality. Banging only one is gonna give you enough of a confidence boost. And other women will feel that and will want a piece of the cake also.
You can have an abundance of fruits from only one tropic island, right?

I think many people on this forum are too afraid of this "one-itis".
problem with one-itis is when you start to be a sucher and condone bad behavior, most younge guys get this because they are not experienced enough, the abusance mentality is something you know in your core then don't matter what if you want a woman you will get it, if one don't want you, you move on for the next one, you don't feel stuck, or keep crying like she is the one.

another problem with many people on this forum is taking everything in a literal sense and don't try to adapt for you there is no rule to rule then all, everything need to be based on your culture, wish the way you want.

for the op its ok you only go for one as long you undertand the moment you should bail because there is nothing there. hell sometimes is far easier you have the abudance mentality when you like to be alone, some would still keep a girl around jsut for the sex when they try to find another girl, if you liek to be alone, the moment she is not behaving you drop her

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with one-itis is when you start to be a sucher and condone bad behavior, most younge guys get this because they are not experienced enough, the abusance mentality is something you know in your core then don't matter what if you want a woman you will get it, if one don't want you, you move on for the next one, you don't feel stuck, or keep crying like she is the one.

another problem with many people on this forum is taking everything in a literal sense and don't try to adapt for you there is no rule to rule then all, everything need to be based on your culture, wish the way you want.

for the op its ok you only go for one as long you undertand the moment you should bail because there is nothing there. hell sometimes is far easier you have the abudance mentality when you like to be alone, some would still keep a girl around jsut for the sex when they try to find another girl, if you liek to be alone, the moment she is not behaving you drop her
Right, I don't think there's "the one" for any of us, just one that we're gonna happy enough to not need other women.
Being able to screen women that don't appreciate me is probably the best thing I've learned womanwise in the last few years.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concur with Amante entirely. (And I’m a woman by the way).

When you have certain standards you apply your standards. If few women measure up to your standards then be true to your standard and choose from among the few that in fact meet it. Screen substandard women out ruthlessly. This saves you time, money and emotional bandwidth.

Being alone (particularly if you are comfortable being alone) is healthy and better than sacrificing your standard.

Pretty faces and hot bodies are easy to come by. Deeper compatibility is harder to find.

You will naturally embody an abundance mentality if you hold to your standard and hold out for what you really want. You’ll do this organically and be perceived as a prize to women.

This will get women intrigued about you. Intrigue creates sexual tension. Sexual tension creates chemistry that the women will feel. So your job is to have the patience to wait & select a woman who you find similarly intriguing. Then you screen according to your standards.

Does that make sense?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few women seem to have a deep effect on me, because I'm not in my 20s anymore and I've already done the abundance thing. And right now, I have a lot of responsibilities that I pour my effort and passion into.

Few women really inspire and excite me, and inspire me to dive headfirst into attraction and seduction. But, if I pursue such a limited number of women, the one-itis might wear me out and discourage me if it doesn't work out.

I've started reading the DJ Bible, and plan on putting it into practice. How should one fake an abundance mentality (fake it til you make it, to get the ball rolling), and develop an abundance mentality when I don't really care about dating an abundance of women?
I lead. She follows or next!

Chat up baeeeee everywhere. Chain gun cold approach. Exercise tinder and swipe but, you're staple should be spitting game irl. Bring it. It's sll fire. Cultivate being that guy.

Exercise. Lift heavy. Be a resourceful man. Develop being entrepreneur. Create. ToddV says aliveness. I bomb enthusiasm.

It's a numbers game. Volume. Options. Choice. Genuine desire. It is a cucked out culture that pander to women.

After 10 +/- years of game, I view the world through a different lens. I am fairly savage about high quality top form smv 18-23 or gtfo. Blow me or blow me out. Dtf or next. No Ambivalence. If I must guess what her interest level is, I next, and I go get more girls.

I lead. She follows or next.

Read the rational male. Be looks maxing. Approach 3 chick's a day minimum. Test the waters. Transcend.