“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How can I date my friend's sister?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
If you saw my other thread, you can see I'm interested in two relatively difficult-to-get girls at the moment....

My friend has a hot sister, who is about 2-3 years older than me, who I am interested in. I haven't talked to her very much, but when I have, she's really GF material. She's hot, extremely nice, fun, cute, etc. I'm not putting her on a pedestal, but those are the facts. She certainly thinks well of me, too...she knows I'm a good guy. I know the family too, and the parents like me.

Anyways, there's obviously a little bit of an issue where she might see me as like a little brother since I'm friends with her's, but I haven't talked to\seen her that much so I think I can avoid that problem. I've known her for years now, but she's never really around when I am over the house or anywhere else...I haven't seen her that much or talked to her very much, but we both certainly know each other.

My first problem is organizing a situation where I could hang out with her and try to see if there's any chemistry. Then, I'd have to ask my friend if it was cool if I dated her, and I don't think he'd have any problem with at all, honestly. He's a really nice guy and he trusts me so that should be cool.

Anybody ever dealt with this before? Any suggestions?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Remember what happened to Tony Montana's buddy in Scarface when he went out with Tony's sister? No? Watch the movie and learn.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by One on One
Anybody ever dealt with this before? Any suggestions?
Lemme just say from personal experience, dating a friends sister is risky business.

I went out with my friends sister for a little while, and things just got incredibly awkard around him, even though he said it was perfectly cool if i went out with her. It was a bad time, my friends starting being weird to me because i was dating someone younger than me, and things like that.

You need to ask yourself which if more important...
Your friendship with your friend...
or dating his sister

because in the end it will always be awkard

I wouldn't say don't do it, but just be aware that things will become very unusual and your friends might austrocize (sp?) you a little(I'm sure they'll be more mature than my friends, but it will still be awkard).
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I have a friend with a sister that is incredibly fvckable. I am very upfront when I flirt with her, as is she -- but that is about as far as it will *ever* go. My friendship is more important to me than my friend's little sister. No way, Jose.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Before you date her, think about what will happen if things go wrong. That could ruin things between you and your friend and I'm not sure if its worth ruining your friendship.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Date your friends sister????

OH HELL NAWWW PLAYBOY....

This site has truely gone to the dogs.

You should never date a friends sister...why? cause you will ruin your friendship with you boy.

When shyt goes bad between you and the honey...who is also in the middle...your boy. And who's side is he going to take?

Not yours!!!

Bro's before HO's.

With all the fawking available girls out there why your buddies sister...this is stupid ..... asinine.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
It depends on how good of a friends you really are and whether the sister is psycho. I've actually seen this done quite a few times without ugly consequences. Maybe because both parties acted very mature. My good friend's sister dated couple of mates from our social circle.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
It all depends on the situation.


What kind of person are you?
What kind of person is your friend?
How close are you and your friend?
How close are you and your friends sister and family.
and what kind of person is your friends sister?

If you and your friend are both at the poinit in your lives where you are more "playas" then anything else, it aint worth the risk.

If you are a "playa" and your friend is an AFC, the situation is even worse.

But if your getting older, the sister is getting older and you really try to make things work, why not go for it.

Many people meet their BF/GF/wives/husbands through friends.

It all depends on where you are at in your life, where your friend is at and where the sister is at.

If your just looking to get into her pants and he's one of your best friends, it aint even worth it.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
To me this is one of those taboo areas. It sometimes takes looking at shyt through a mature eye to see the truth here. Like dating women at work is also taboo.

I do not make these assertions out of the corner of my mouth. I speak from wisdom. It's not worth it! Fortunately for me I've never done this although I have done the office thing many many times...way back in my past.

I think symps fall in love with homies sister for the same reason that stupid fools at work get all caught up on one another.

I recall reading a psychological reason for the work type of love crap and I believe it's the same thing here. You two see each other often and familiarity can breed a false sense of attraction.

As far as getting introduced by friends. That is why they are only aquaintances not best friends sisters.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Viktor,

That's hilarious...I was almost going to mention that scene in my original post, but that certainly isn't how this one is going to go down.

A couple people asked me to characterize the relationships a bit more so let me see if I can explain. This is the type of friend you've known for a while (about 8 years) who you still hang out with on occasion, but you've grown apart. He's not one of my closest friends, and we don't even go out to bars/clubs and stuff or ever really talk about girls. He won't see me as a player. It's not like we talk about banging girls and then I decide to chase his sister.

I think I'm going to give it a shot, if the opportunity comes up...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
You explained it pretty well.

However, what I dont get is, do you live in a small community?

I have many friends whom I've known for years that I dont hang out with at bars/clubs anymore. Its not because we've become less close, but because of jobs, grad school, law school, people moving away and so on.

I'm not sure thats how it is with u, but if it's just u and ur friend not being close friends anymore, i still dont get it.

I've had friends over the years whom i'm not really friends with anymore. But unless your still in highschool or still live at home or around the same area, i'm not sure how you "hang" with the sister.

SOme of my friends had hot sisters over the years, but as is many friendships, once we stop hanging and are not close friends anymore, I dont see the sister's anymore either.

As I said, unless you still live at home and your friend lives down the street, how do you still see the friends sister if you dont even see him?

either your stalking the girl, you are just a kid, or you aren't telling us the whole truth.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
elvis,

I see her on occasion because she lives at home as does my friend. I live at home also. I'm 22, friend is 22, she's 24 or 25.
 
Top