"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How can I change my wuss image!!?

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
This is my first post. I've been going through a mild depression that I have just gotten over. Problem is, is that while I was depress I acted shy and wussy, typical AFC behavior stuff. And now all my friend, classmate, and even my family see me as an AFC and even started treating me like one. Does anyone have any advice how I can turn this around!?

hsm978
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
If anyone asks, say "I was sick".:D

/\No, seriously

And just forget about it (try REALLY hard, I know it's tough...). Just continue to live life as happily as you can, and practice using some of the tips from this site.
 

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by i am me
If anyone asks, say "I was sick".:D
I am working on trying to repair my image. When they begin to notice the change in my behavior and ask what happen, should I admit that I was depress? I don't know wheather that's a good idea or not.

And as for the "DoubleyourDating" site. I found that site before I found this one. I don't think the ebook will be helpful in my situation. I'm not interesting in finding a GF or getting dates or numbers right now. First I need to get my repuatation fixed.

Did anyone after they found this site was able to change their image from AFC to DJ? How did you do it? What obstacle did you had to go through? How did other people's behavior toward you changed?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by hsm978
Duh!! how about some constructive answer.
hey spanky, what you want to do is a life changing event. Everything that will get you started is located in the DJ bible. Take it or leave it. Thats all you're getting from us until you read it.
 

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
hey spanky, what you want to do is a life changing event. Everything that will get you started is located in the DJ bible. Take it or leave it. Thats all you're getting from us until you read it.
First, don't call me spanky. and to MetalFortess sorry about the comment I made. It was immature.

Second, I have read the Bible. I'm already using some of the advice suggested in it.

Now that I thought about it, I think what I'm asking may have been too much. However I still would like some people opinion on if revealing that I was "depressed" when people ask is a good idea or not.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by hsm978
Now that I thought about it, I think what I'm asking may have been too much. However I still would like some people opinion on if revealing that I was "depressed" when people ask is a good idea or not.
No don't do that for sure.

Hold your head high, you are the epitamy of man, and make sure everyone knows this.


Hope that helps spanky :p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top