"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How can i become popular at school?

I want a GiRl

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
How can i become popular at school?

I heard girls liked popular people and im not to popular and the fit girls dono who i am and i dont know wot to say to people you dont know.

plz help thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Dammit to hell, change your gotdamned user name.

Furthermore, I would like to hereby give the following as a list of examples of usernames you should avoid:

  • I Need A Girl
  • She_Will_Complete_Me_2004
  • LuvSikPuppy
  • SheMakesMeCry
  • Testes_In_A_Drawer
  • Lonely&Desperate
  • Searching4the1
  • CandyFlowers&Poetry
  • Let_Me_Ask_Her_If_I_Can_Borrow_My_Gonadz
  • Cried Self to Sleep 007
  • If I Don't Get a Girlfriend I Will Scream Like a Schoolgirl +@+@
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Dammit to hell, change your gotdamned user name.

Furthermore, I would like to hereby give the following as a list of examples of usernames you should avoid:

  • I Need A Girl
  • She_Will_Complete_Me_2004
  • LuvSikPuppy
  • SheMakesMeCry
  • Testes_In_A_Drawer
  • Lonely&Desperate
  • Searching4the1
  • CandyFlowers&Poetry
  • Let_Me_Ask_Her_If_I_Can_Borrow_My_Gonadz
  • Cried Self to Sleep 007
  • If I Don't Get a Girlfriend I Will Scream Like a Schoolgirl +@+@
Allow me to add some more:

  • I Need A Girl
  • ireallywantgirls
  • girlsaremylife
  • desperatevirgin
  • nogame4life
  • Giovanni Casanova :p
  • needpussaynow
  • chocolatehearts4her
  • willdoanything4her
  • iamgonnabeavirgin4lifebecauseilike****
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by eternal
Allow me to add some more:

  • Giovanni Casanova :p
No kidding, what kind of name is that, anyway?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
No kidding, what kind of name is that, anyway?
Dunno. That's like someone choosing "Eternal" or "SoSuave.com" as usernames. What the hell are they thinking!?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
How can i become popular at school?

I heard girls liked popular people and im not to popular and the fit girls dono who i am and i dont know wot to say to people you dont know.

plz help thanks.
After you change your username, take a look at the extra-curricular activities that your school offers. If it's anything like mine, they've got your basic sports: football, basketball, baseball, track, wrestling, soccer, et cetera. Then there's the clubs... Students Against Drunk Driving, maybe a religious club Audio/Visual club, computer club or whatever. There's band, choir, academic games teams, debate teams, chess clubs, photography clubs, yearbook, student newspaper. Whatever. Find one that interests you. Sign up. Get involved in something.

Being popular isn't necessarily about knowing things to say to people you don't know. It's about getting to know people you don't know, and the easiest way to do that is to get involved in a common interest with different people.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
wow this thread was derailed in 4 seconds flat. Your getting better gio. :p
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vincent
wow this thread was derailed in 4 seconds flat. Your getting better gio. :p
18 minutes and hey, it takes more than 1 person to derail something.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yeh seriously change your name. When i saw that name, i got literally sick. Please change it and never ever post one more message with that name.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Vincent
wow this thread was derailed in 4 seconds flat. Your getting better gio. :p
Hey, I gave advice too.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Dammit to hell, change your gotdamned user name.

Furthermore, I would like to hereby give the following as a list of examples of usernames you should avoid:

  • I Need A Girl
  • She_Will_Complete_Me_2004
  • LuvSikPuppy
  • SheMakesMeCry
  • Testes_In_A_Drawer
  • Lonely&Desperate
  • Searching4the1
  • CandyFlowers&Poetry
  • Let_Me_Ask_Her_If_I_Can_Borrow_My_Gonadz
  • Cried Self to Sleep 007
  • If I Don't Get a Girlfriend I Will Scream Like a Schoolgirl +@+@
and avoid eternal he is a destructive non helpful person who is not out to help people but to piss them off.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
and avoid eternal he is a destructive non helpful person who is not out to help people but to piss them off.
Meanie.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
and avoid eternal he is a destructive non helpful person who is not out to help people but to piss them off.
I could have sworn he tried to help you think of a new username, such as 'desperatevirgin'.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Gio, your name is imitating a great seducer. Does that make you any better than I want a girl?

Thank you, gg.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
most people get popular in high school by being a high status male..
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
most people get popular in high school by being a high status male..
True. Football, wrestling, baseball... if you play a sport well, you'll make friends on the team. If you play it really well, you'll have friends off the team inviting you to do stuff. Having parties, or having close friends who throw parties can't hurt your rep or your social circle.. You can't just throw on new clothes and expect that you're going to be 'the man', regardless of what you may have seen on The New Guy.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Gio, your name is imitating a great seducer. Does that make you any better than I want a girl?
Look, Lik... it's like this.

My username is the name of one of the greatest seducers of all time. It's also a name that has come to be associated with charm and romance. I did not choose this name, it was given to me when I was a DJ that specialized in -- get this -- weddings.

Contrast that with a guy who comes onto a site where Lesson #1 is "You are the prize," and chooses the name "ireallywantgirls" or "I_Need_a_Girl". There's a difference.

P.S. It might also be argued that I am a great seducer as well, but that is not for me to say.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
...i choose that name because well.. i really want girls . WOW! never saw that one coming did you? but now i'm doing ok but i dont feel like making a new account.

So stop sterotyping people because of their names. you could be a noob and have the name Masterdonjuan.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
...i choose that name because well.. i really want girls . WOW! never saw that one coming did you? but now i'm doing ok but i dont feel like making a new account.

So stop sterotyping people because of their names. you could be a noob and have the name Masterdonjuan.
Your name implies desperation. And any of the Pook-worshippers on this site will tell you, "As you think, you shall become." As much as everyone wants to b*tch and whine and cry about it like little newborn kittens, I'm looking out for YOU when I tell you to change your user name. Okay, that and it makes me throw up a little bit.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
...i choose that name because well.. i really want girls . WOW! never saw that one coming did you? but now i'm doing ok but i dont feel like making a new account.

So stop sterotyping people because of their names. you could be a noob and have the name Masterdonjuan.
Okay, but the fact of the matter is you're judged in part by your name, as well as the material you post. If your name is such that you are presumed as being needy and desperate, people are going to heed your advice less and scorn you more. It may not be nice, but that's just the way it works.

*edit, looks like Gio got to this first.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top