Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can a 30+ year old get one of them nice young gals?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
besides the chat rooms on the Internet. I am talking about the ones you see on the trains, streets....dressed in tight pants or short skirts.....tight tops.....going to their college or perhaps even high school (yikes!). I think to myself, I had my chance when I was a teen.....but damn every time I see these gals, I refuse to listen to myself. I am usually told that I am too old. Maybe I need to buy a new BMW or mercedes or buy a night club and let it be known that I am the owner.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

High school girls????? Yes they look attractive, for some reason they never dressed like that when I was there. But, remember, they might look older than they are. Next thing 8 by 8 room and a new boyfriend called Bubba.

A new show started last night on FX called Starved. A guy on that chatted up a 24 year old chick on the train and he was like 38. He just started with "Dr Ruth always says, Say Hi and My name is So and So. Well Hi My name is So and So" She looks at him out the corner of her eye and with a cheeky grin. he carries on "Really, Hi my name is Joe, whats yours?" Bingo he is in.

That is just a show, but it can be that simple. There is a mixture of C&F, but a little bit of sincerity too.

How old are you? The one thing i have learnt on here, it is not the car you drive or the clothes you wear it is the attitude. You can have the best car, but yet no game, you still won't get chicks. Get the game first then the car.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
besides the chat rooms on the Internet.
Check out Myspace.com and read the threads on this board about creating a profile and working the system.

It's the most efficient way for older men to meet younger women who want older men that I've found.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young women

get inside their mind

short circuit the system

young women are programmed to date / sex certain profiles

i posted a few posts on this excellent thread about young women and how to use their programming to allow you to date them

read my posts for the keys to unlock their minds

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79348

other than that buy a BMW / Mercedes or become the owner of a nighclub

:D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"get one of them nice young gals?

You sound like a stalker! lol :)

Elimidate

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not impossible

Just very dificult if you are past 40. To make it work you have to be able to come in contact with a lot of younger women in a logical situation. My space works because anyone can belong to it and you can hit up a large group of wome easily until you find one that digs you.

The most important is not so much to try to look young but to try to not act old. There are definately a decent percentage of younger girls who like older guys, you just have to seem not too old.

Last edited: