Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How busy?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just called up a HB that I had my eye on for a while and asked her out for Saturday. She told me that she has to work until 8pm but said that I could join with her friends at a party type thing on Friday.

I said that I would get back to her on that, only because I'm not interested in getting to know her friends, only her. We both have busy schedules and I was wondering when I could fit her in. Anyway, I asked her if this weekend was no good then asked her if she could next Thursday?

She says that she doesn't have anything then and we both said that we'll see then. Am I hopeless here? She kept asking me what was going on Saturday night, and I do have something fun for us, but if she's real tired from work then I can understand. Which is why I told her to keep next Thursday open.

I think I will call her in a couple of days to tell her that I can't make it on Friday and then tell her that I'll have something fun for us next Thursday. Sound like a good plan guys?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gets off at 8 oclock... meets u at a party around 9:30 lets say. Its not that late. She wont be tired hanging wit her friends on a friday night. How many people will be there? Quite a few or just her little social group? I'd go to to a party with her Friday night get a little drunk and make her IL high. If she ain't feelin you... you can just go mac on other girls at the party. Or wait til thursday when you can just be one on one and focus more attention on each other.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just go to the party. It's an opportunity to work on her. Why wait Until Thursday when anything can happen or come up? You have a window of opportunity, just go through it. Try not to think about things too much. Many people hook up every day and not so much science is involved.

Just as said above, if things don't go to well, at least you will be at a party where more potential prey will likely be.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
She gets off at 8 oclock... meets u at a party around 9:30 lets say. Its not that late. She wont be tired hanging wit her friends on a friday night. How many people will be there? Quite a few or just her little social group? I'd go to to a party with her Friday night get a little drunk and make her IL high. If she ain't feelin you... you can just go mac on other girls at the party. Or wait til thursday when you can just be one on one and focus more attention on each other.
I believe she is going with her friends. Well, from what I remember of the phone conversation, she said that she was going to a party-type thing on Friday with her friends.

I was hesitant to say yes, because I didn't want to seem that I'd drop my plans just to make time for her this Friday. She has to work until 8 pm on Saturday, so a date with her on Saturday at 9pm would be awkward.

So I told her how about next Thursday instead, because I really don't want to meet her friends. I want to take her out, so its more of a one-on-one interaction than with her friends.

I think I'll call her on Wednesday and let her know that I can't make it due to other plans, but thank her for the invite. I will in turn ask her out for next Thursday and tell her what we will do on that fun night. Sound good guys?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
I think its a great idea, personally I only date monday thru thursday anyway. I know what you're talkking about in her friends and going to a party. screw that. tell her you will be around "after - hours" saturday night after her party and friends.
otherwise thursday
she might just call saturday night