"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How Bradicus coaching / product saved me from the worst breakup of my life

mastergame

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Age
37
After a bad breakup a couple months ago I was devastated and couldn't even say hi to a girl anymore. I decided to take an immersion program with Bradicus in Europe where he trained me intensely and surprisely enough my game skyrocketed despite my depression, and I became better at pickup than ever before, I was once again able to be comfortable approaching any girl, attracting them and going on dates with most of them.

What does all this has to do with his product Day Game Seduction? I got it right after to continue my training on my own.
I can honestly say that his product is the most on point and complete that I have watched (and I've watched a lot of different products from other big pua companies).

The whole point is that as I went through it, I realized that everything he's ever taught me about game is all condensed in the product in a very linear and simple way. All his passion and knowledge (and brad is in my opinion the most knowledgeable pickup artist out there because of how much time and effort he has put into this) is in there.

The goal of this post is not to make anyone buy the product, but to share my experience on how this guy has been able to inspire me and change my life for the best. If you've been following him for a while, like and relate to his style of game, or if you don't know him, and don't have the chance and opportunity to work with him in person, I would consider supporting him by purchasing his product which will give you a A to Z method to meet girls in the best possible way.
I do think that it would be impossible to not get results with girls by applying his teaching step by step as long as you're willing to put in the time and effort.
As you watch it, it won't be long for you to realize that he put his soul into it to make sure it would be the best possible product he could make in terms of value sharing.

If you're interested in checking it out here is the link to his youtube channel :

and the product :

That's it, good luck to all of you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top