"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

how badly did i f* up this time

theshist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
42
So we're talkin on the phone and she's laughin A LOT, I'm talkin high IL, then her phone (cell phone) cuts out, and I get the voice mail cuz i just know she thinks i hung up on her and she's a lil' bitter about it. I left a msg sayin her phone's a pos or whatever and she rings me back. She wasn't laughin nearly as much thru the next 4 or 5 min of convo, but I still closed a date. Am I an AFC for callin back and leavin a msg, cuz no matter what I say, I'm pretty sure she thinks I hung up on her.


baaaaah!

Advice please :S
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
You're obviously worrying too much and trying to accomodate her feelings. If she's mad let her be mad, because if she's into you it will go away after a while. Trust me on this one!!
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
You think she won't buy the ol' "cell phone lost connection" excuse---like, it's 2003 and who ever heard of a cell phone with poor connection?

Seriously, you're too sensitive and AFC-ish here. If she says "why'd you hang up on me?"--you reply "whaddya mean? You're phone cut out." --- notice no apologies or guilt or wussing out? It's a non-event--make it that way.
 
Top