Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How bad is this

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
By now you all now I am insanely in love w/ my ex girlfriend who wanted to marry me but I wasnt rerady blah blah .. I gave her space and the unimaginable happened.... she married the guy right after me.

For starters: This ruined me.

I let her go. 6 years no contact until this year. When we broke up she never said good things about the man. Just how she loves the mans daughter. Guy was divorced.

I also found out my ex could not have her own children. So I figure the little girl was a huge reason she left me for this guy. Hes not rich, at all. Just an average white dude I could kick his ass so bad.

So I felt 6 years is long enough and I contacted her. First contact I was sober
found out she was indeed married, told her she is a very special person and hope she is happy blah blah.....that was that...

So I wait another year and feel like talking to her again. I called up left a voice mail (yes i knew her hubby wouyld hear it so f-cking what)...

Guess who calls me in the morning...hubby..hahaha! He starts yelli8ng at me like a little *****. I offeredto meet up and we can handle this with ourt fists and he just hung up on me. What a *****!

Then she called me to find out whats going on. Her first question was why to you want to call me? I told her I still have deep feelings for her and i had to tell her. Then she completely changes the subject to the liittle girl sleeping downstairs.

What am I doing?

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For your sake and theirs, move on already. Go out, have fun, and meet as many women as possible.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
For your sake and theirs, move on already. Go out, have fun, and meet as many women as possible.

i've been trying for 10 years man... this one ruined me good....i need help. Its just that from what I am seeing from her she still has feelings for me.... she said she wouldnt mind talking but cant at her house.

I dont have her cell #

Maybe she wants out? I reallly need this girl back.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What am I doing?
I don't know. What are you doing?

I mean. . . . what's the question?

Do you remember saying this:

Thugo: i am goingto walk away and never contact her again ok guys?
Is that what you're doing? Dam well better be!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you wasted 10 fvcken years of YOUR life for this bit(h, while sh!t knows what shes been up too.

Here's some advice you sound like your over 30 sell your house and move to another country get away from that girl sho aint the one for you this aint some hollywood romantic movie ok, this is your life and you've wasted enough time on this chick.

And dude you sound like a stalker aye, get help now.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
Dude you wasted 10 fvcken years of YOUR life for this bit(h, while sh!t knows what shes been up too.

Here's some advice you sound like your over 30 sell your house and move to another country get away from that girl sho aint the one for you this aint some hollywood romantic movie ok, this is your life and you've wasted enough time on this chick.

And dude you sound like a stalker aye, get help now.
i'm 27 ... and I am selling my house... I'm in VA i ****ing hate it....i'm thinking Georgia by the savannah beach...tonns of girls, tons of fun,, tons of people... cheap property....i hear it nice. :)

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:

good one ,.... thanks for keepin tabs...

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:

SIRYESSIR

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still gonna say it bro 10 fvcken years man 10 fvcken years, I wasted a year on this lame chick who turned out to be not my type and I regret at all the missed ops I had with a tonne of other chicks.

27 = still young so go get em man.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
I'm still gonna say it bro 10 fvcken years man 10 fvcken years, I wasted a year on this lame chick who turned out to be not my type and I regret at all the missed ops I had with a tonne of other chicks.

27 = still young so go get em man.

first of all I didnt "waste" 10 years of my life. I had other women. Hell I just broke up with my girl of 3 years. I just have not been able to develop feelings for any girls. And I'm always thinkin about the ex.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cause your comparing every chick you meet to this perfect image that you have in your head of your G/F that you met when you was 17.

10 bucks says you've fvcked up on some chick that was and will always be 10 times better then your first ex.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't exist. She never happened, it never happened, nothing happened.

In other words, move on. She's in the past. And don't dare talk to her again. No excuses.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fantasizing what it's like to be with her again, and it's probably nothing like your fantasy............ it'd possibly suck.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
i know... and i know if I did marry her when I was 20 she was 28 i'd probably be divorced now or bitteer i got trapped.

anyway still can't get over her....until i find something better...

big changes comin!!!!... for sale sign goin up on my townhouse i've been sittin on watching appreciate for 5 years ..heading south to the beach w/ a hundred grand buying some property there.

I'll soon have some tales to tell! This beyotch will be gone from mind.

That's when she'll call me.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
the poster in this thread hit the nail and really got mt thinking! They said to MOVE! **** yeah! Property in Georgia is DIRT cheap... they got beaches, tons of girls... i'll be posting from GA soon! Savannah Beach .. anyobne been there? I'm spending the rest of my youth where the bitcthes are so I wont need to chase!

Last edited:

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
sh!t for as much as my ****ty townhome costs me here in VA I could have a mansion in Georgia. Chics dig mansions right??? yeeee ehahaahaa

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
By now you all now I am insanely in love w/ my ex girlfriend who wanted to marry me but I wasnt rerady blah blah .. I gave her space
If a girl asks for "space", it is over right then and there. If you give her "space", it is over right then and there. When a girl utters that magical, fantasical word to you, leave her, and completely forget that she even existed. You will be better off.

Girls only bring up the idea of "space" as another way of saying that they found someone else, but want to keep you around as a backup plan to fall back on. If they tell you, "there is someone else", they know they will probably lose you. So, instead, they say they "need space". They say that simply to mislead you so that you will wait for when they "no longer need space" (almost never happens) and be there like a little puppy dog when their new prospect of a guy rejects them.

Remember, "I need space" is a woman's way of saying "I found another man". Respond with a man's way of saying "fine, I respect myself enough to not let you waste my time waiting for your 'space'" and cut off contact with her. Then meet other girls.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
If a girl asks for "space", it is over right then and there. If you give her "space", it is over right then and there. When a girl utters that magical, fantasical word to you, leave her, and completely forget that she even existed. You will be better off.

Girls only bring up the idea of "space" as another way of saying that they found someone else, but want to keep you around as a backup plan to fall back on. If they tell you, "there is someone else", they know they will probably lose you. So, instead, they say they "need space". They say that simply to mislead you so that you will wait for when they "no longer need space" (almost never happens) and be there like a little puppy dog when their new prospect of a guy rejects them.

Remember, "I need space" is a woman's way of saying "I found another man". Respond with a man's way of saying "fine, I respect myself enough to not let you waste my time waiting for your 'space'" and cut off contact with her. Then meet other girls.

cool...locked and loaded in my memory bank....my ex is on the way over (we broke up 3 days ago LOL) we are gonna party ... i told her i'm sellin my place...I'm doing this sh!t. And it's going to be the best thing I have ever done... A new start..new location.... just what the DR ordered. Just the thought of it has me saying "fick that hoe" in my head already! Cant wait for the day she falls on her lonely ass and tries gettin me back... i'll show her the ****in hand.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from her, dude. You sound like a creepy stalker.. Have some pride and just move on. I know it's not easy, but when it comes to failed relationships you should never look back.