Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are you guys handling this isolating ****?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss traveling the world or across the country knowing I was going to meet beautiful women. I miss going to clubs and bars with my friends to chase women. I miss being able to just meet a chick at a coffee shop.

for those of you who don’t do the online date ****, how are you handling this thing mentally? Going out and gaming was a huge part of my life

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing much more interest popping up on tinder, but I just met a a chick with few red flags so I've been exploring that and ignoring tinder for the most part It's been a very interesting time for me.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly after few days going on fire with online dating and having some fun, I'm honestly pretty bored and just spend my day working out, playing or scrolling some lame social media stuff. Left a lot of chats on to be read for days and definitely not feeling like replying them now. Even my ex sent me messages, I still have a some feelings for her and would usually behave a bit beta, but guess what, she's also left to be read. I'm honestly just tired of gaming and stuff, wondering why we go so far for the ladies.

Not surprisingly, I'm getting more messages than ever now thanks to that. Let them wait.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been working out a lot
working a lot
met a lot of women---the comforts from home allowed me to maximize my online game, however after awhile it was exhausting and the last couple weeks have been spending less time online. coincidentally I went from no plates to now spinning 3. 2 of them want more than something casual.

Dont get me wrong women are fun but a lot of energy, attention and constant banging will have you neglect other aspects of your life if you're not careful

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss traveling the world or across the country knowing I was going to meet beautiful women. I miss going to clubs and bars with my friends to chase women. I miss being able to just meet a chick at a coffee shop.

for those of you who don’t do the online date ****, how are you handling this thing mentally? Going out and gaming was a huge part of my life
you really did all that? come on now.

at most? ignore the fearmongering and still go to work, most places are closed true, but you can still do things

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better diet, new hobbies and abilities, greater inner peace, saved money. Enjoyed the peace and quiet. Worth many lays.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on projects mostly and improving skills.

Also studying ways to make money.

Meditation is good during this time, put some isochronic tones (find on youtube) and take a time to meditate and think about stuffs.

For fun I'm playing mario kart on nintendo wii haha

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditating, working, spending time outside. If a guy says he’s doing fine and still laying tons of women, he’s probably lying. Everyone is having a hard time and wishing things were back to normal. You are not alone in missing things like travel and being able to go out to fun spots around town or the gyms. The decrease in options has made everyone scramble with what to do with all of their time.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing everything I can to come out of this lockdown a better man. That's all you can really do.

When this is over my body will be on point, I'll have made money on the stock market, and the instagram account I built will have over 2k followers. I'll be in a way better position to pull more women than before the lockdown.

This is probably the only time in our lives where we will have this much free time. Use it

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditating, working, spending time outside. If a guy says he’s doing fine and still laying tons of women, he’s probably lying. Everyone is having a hard time and wishing things were back to normal. You are not alone in missing things like travel and being able to go out to fun spots around town or the gyms. The decrease in options has made everyone scramble with what to do with all of their time.
Or they are banging 5’s. Not that 9’s and 10’s are not online they are, but your odds of pulling are a lot less than in real life.
To me it’s about the chase and going out with friends and having a good time.i enjoy it

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No impact at all. Other than GF & I watching movies at night rather than going out. As nothing is open.