"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How are the girls in Phoenix, Arizona?

NeonXL

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I heard that the Phoenix/Tempe area is full of beautiful women. Are they very friendly and open?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

vudufixit

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Westchester Cty, NY
Geographic issues with women...

Someone I was friendly with a long time ago told me he went to U of A and it was packed with great looking women.
My understanding is that women tend to be friendlier outside of NY and LA.
But how you succeed or don't in any area is still largely up to you.
If you're moving there or vacation/visiting there that can help to. I sincerely believe that having an outsiders' mentality can be helpful.
 

AFI336

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Theres great looking girls around the ASU and Mill Ave area, that's for sure.
 
Top