"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How are normal guys able to get women to submit

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
In reality, most guys aren't 6ft and taller, aren't making more than 100k, aren't living extraordinary lives or having hobbies, aren't charismatic , aren't in shape, yet they have wives, relationships, and etc. We act like being a beta/simp is akin to having the scarlet letter, but they are the ones with women and they don't know anything about the red pill or sites like these.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
if you want a relationship in 2021 sell her the Beta provider card.....

She will bail on you as soon as she sniffs your an Alpha mindset, but not a big earner.

Me sticking up for my self/walking away, protects my dignity but it has never served me any favours with women,

I got laid 10 times more, when I was a B*tch ass beg, but I got messed around 10 times more aswell.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
It helps if you meet her through a good social circle, you skip over a lot of the bullsh*t that comes with Clubs,cold approach and OLD.

SOCIAL CIRCLE is the best way to meet women, you have rhe social proof and it's not all about your looks and money.

Most guys on this website Just day daygame or use OLD so we have a very narrow view of women.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
I disagree with selling on the Beta Provider card. That does not work, especially more so now in 2021 when most guys are Soy boy betas. A woman will only be willing to truly submit to a man they deem worthy. They will never fully submit to a beta; they may appear to submit, but it is all an act. They will not have true, undaunted desire for a man they deem as a beta provider. It's not always about getting laid fellas. True submission and desire by a feminine woman will always be better than sleeping with women who view you as a beta and carry the masculine role in the relationship.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
It helps if you meet her through a good social circle, you skip over a lot of the bullsh*t that comes with Clubs,cold approach and OLD.

SOCIAL CIRCLE is the best way to meet women, you have rhe social proof and it's not all about your looks and money.

Most guys on this website Just day daygame or use OLD so we have a very narrow view of women.
Yep, I know a lot of guys that couldn't pull **** on OLD to save their lives, but they could get girls higher in looks than them through social circle. The cons are that the girl basically owns you because if the relationship ends then she will make you out as some monster and everyone will side with the girl and unless your friends with Dan Bilzerian and celebs, your social circle goes through desertification until it's all dried up by 30. My friend is short and obese but had a dominant personality, so the girls he got from his circle were always 7s or 8s. This worked well until he turned 26 when all of the girls had hit the wall, gotten married, moved away, and etc.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
What is the minimum attractiveness level here? I'd say that even a Normie-tier man today would have a hard time getting a butterball gal to "submit", although an upper-tier Normie might be able to pull it off. As for a decently attractive gal? Only a GigaChad could get her to submit; for a regular Chad-tier man, it's dicey.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Use hypergamy to your advantage. Just like women, a lot of men have unrealistic standards. Sorry guys, no HB8+ is submitting to a man under 6’ with an income under 6 figures. But if you can improve yourself to be an 8+ SMV in your own right, you can get submission regularly from chicks below your SMV.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I just say “submit to me NOW m’lady!” If she doesn’t I throw my fedora at her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Pick a woman whose "level" is lower than yours, in terms of everything from looks to social status and financial strength etc...

And if you're talking about making a HB8+ submissive to you when you're just an average Joe? Dream on.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
give her a compliance test, tell her where to meet you and what time (dont ask).
i make my live in gf ask me to use the bathroom, she asks everytime now
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
i make my live in gf ask me to use the bathroom, she asks everytime now
To me this sounds too much.

If I invited her to live in with me (which is a bad idea anyway), I'd not make her ask just to use the bathroom. I'd rather not invite her in at all.

And I'd never invite any woman to live in with me because I'd not want to exchange my power and freedom for that kind of lifestyle. I have other plates to spin - and I need the time & space or that.
 
Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
To me this sounds too much.

If I invited her to live in with me (which is a bad idea anyway), I'd not make her ask just to use the bathroom. I'd rather not invite her in at all.

And I'd never invite any woman to live in with me because I'd not want to hand my power and freedom to that kind of lifestyle. I have other plates to spin - and I need the time & space or that.
she likes being dominated she into( B.D.S.M ) and all kinda other kinky ishh

yeah i agree , stay away from live in situations if you can, im stuck in this one at the moment
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Men need to get off this social circle game. It’s ONE way to meet women, but it’s not the only way. I’ve been quite a few girls in the social circle and none of them were hot. I’ve met much hotter women going to store, going to the bank, going to the gym, going anywhere. Just stepping outside and keeping eyes open for anything hot.

All women care about is what you can DO for them. I went to Staples the other day to buy toner. The cashier was hot Persian 23 year old. I have a business and she told me to apply for a busienss card, can get a discount. One thing led to another and I told her she should come work for me. Do you know how fast she gave me her number? All she cared about is what I could do for her. Now it’s up to me to take advantage.

I love the freshness of new women and everyday I see hotter younger women than any girl in my social circle. Again its one way to meet women, but don’t deny yourself others because you are expected to be set up.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I disagree with selling on the Beta Provider card. That does not work, especially more so now in 2021 when most guys are Soy boy betas. A woman will only be willing to truly submit to a man they deem worthy.
I live in a welfare state, women dont submit round here fellas.

well they do, to the state, then they move a soyboy in who earns 400 quid a week
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Men need to get off this social circle game. It’s ONE way to meet women, but it’s not the only way. I’ve been quite a few girls in the social circle and none of them were hot. I’ve met much hotter women going to store, going to the bank, going to the gym, going anywhere. Just stepping outside and keeping eyes open for anything hot.

100% right here, same with OLD or Daygame. Neither should be your only avenue of meeting women. To get a constant rotation of new plates you gotta do everything
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
In reality, most guys aren't 6ft and taller, aren't making more than 100k, aren't living extraordinary lives or having hobbies, aren't charismatic , aren't in shape, yet they have wives, relationships, and etc. We act like being a beta/simp is akin to having the scarlet letter, but they are the ones with women and they don't know anything about the red pill or sites like these.
Normal guys don't, they meet and marry normal women. If you want an extraordinary woman you have to be an extraordinary man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top