Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How are all your high school/College buddies who got married doing?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of mines have been divorced at least once by the time the reunion cam around how are yours?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three of them are married. One of them hits on women all the time and plays the game still, two others are "happily married" (you never know what happens behind closed doors), another is in a LTR with a kid but not married. Only one of them got divorced, but he passed recently.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed bag. One circle are all married with 2 kids, seem ok, but heard they're certainly having the odd issue in their relationship, which I guess isn't unusual for 10 yearish relationships.

Another circle are married but no kids. Bit more red pill/alpha than the other. 1 chap prone to cheating regularly, can;t seem to help himself. Surprised he even got married as he doesn;t want kids, and she has physical complications preventing it.

I get the impression my work colleagues are under the thumb with their wives and they call the shots, regularly referring to their wives as 'the boss, 'better half' etc. Being dragged around doing stuff at weekends they don;t particularly want to do, wearily making statements like 'you know how it is'. That sort of thing makes me glad I'm not married still, not that I have much in common with my colleagues anyway as totally different people. Maybe why they're still married and I'm divorced :D I definitely don;t get the impression they're 'gaming' their wives to keep the marriage going. All typical men in their 40's/50's, out of shape, look old and no style whatsoever. The kind you'd imagine would really struggle if they suddenly found themselves single again.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed bag. I have not kept in touch with most. I'm not even friends on social media with a lot of them. I can only see their public Facebook or Instagrams in a lot of cases.

I have noticed a lot of the prettier women from my college have ended up married with kids. Haven't seen a lot of divorces from them.

One of the prettiest women from my high school got gray hair in her early to mid 30s. Another pretty woman from my high school has stayed thin but I don't think she has married or had kids.

I've seen divorces from some guys I know.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got married, had kids and wasted their youth on trying to raise them. Now they're "happy" but not really.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There's only one who got married, his in the military and married her the day after he found out she was pregnant.

His deployed in east timor last i heard.

I have another one who's engaged to Kim Kardashian 2.0

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the couples I know from high school who got married shortly afterward are still together. If you want to look for failed marriages, they will take place right after the guy scores a good job, like after finishing grad school. I knew a lot of guys in law school who couldn't get a girl to save their lives. Then they graduate and become lawyers, and all of a sudden start marrying hot young girls who never would have looked at them before. Recipe for disaster.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most I know are happyish. Life ebbs and flows. Everyone loses potential/optionality as they get older. That's y we emphasize having a purpose here. I have a dream of a country restaurant paddock to plate type setup. Working towards gets me out of bed.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy, met his wife when he was 17, married 18 or 19. I was his best man at the wedding. I'll never forget after the wedding we went out at 2am for breakfast, he called the waitress muffin and was flirting with her right in front of his new bride. She got all mad, threw her orange juice in his face and stormed off to walk home. Course we caught up with her in the car and they argued and she slapped him and fussed quite a bit before finally getting in the car with us. Was funny as hell seeing a bride in her gown walking along the side of the road at 2am mad as hell and fuming. I'll never forget that night, but 35 yrs later they are still happily married altho im sure he still tests her patience often. I didnt think that one would last but it has.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the couples I know from high school who got married shortly afterward are still together. If you want to look for failed marriages, they will take place right after the guy scores a good job, like after finishing grad school. I knew a lot of guys in law school who couldn't get a girl to save their lives. Then they graduate and become lawyers, and all of a sudden start marrying hot young girls who never would have looked at them before. Recipe for disaster.
What course of action would you have recommended for such dudes to take?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO the smart, attractive Asian girl that was in all my AP classes got married to a guy on the day of our 20th reunion. I'm going to estimate him to be 10 years older than us. Today she looks so much more womanly than when we were in school together, even after 2 kids. .