Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how and when do you put your condoms on?

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean when you're having a hot and heavy make out session on your bed... do you just stop when you're both naked on the bed and get up to whip out a condom and put it on while she watches? or do you do it being sneaky while you kiss her?

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no dont wait untill a moment thats she can see it
theres some girl who dont like it at all and sometimes maybe turn her off (not to see it but the time shes waitin)
you can put it on when you kiss her or she can put it on for you
or even when you lickin her ...

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:how and when do you put your condoms on?

ask your mum and she will tell you HOW and WHEN I put the condom on.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you two are grinding or whatever, naked, and then RIGHT before you're going to put it in, just go, hold on a sec... and put it on.
if you think she's ok, maybe just put it in slowly for a few seconds and then go, oh wait hold on, and grab the condom.

try to act smooth, like it's no problem

drewsg

Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
so you two are grinding or whatever, naked, and then RIGHT before you're going to put it in, just go, hold on a sec... and put it on.
if you think she's ok, maybe just put it in slowly for a few seconds and then go, oh wait hold on, and grab the condom.

try to act smooth, like it's no problem
yeah okay.. plenty of guys with nastys STDs thought she was "ok"

Strap it up right before you're about to go inside

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its no big deal. you are probably making out and rubbing her snatch and what not.. at some point you're ready to stick it in so you just reach over to your night stand next to the bed or in your pants pocket (which is probably laying next the bed) hold it in one hand while ripping it open with your teeth (thats what i do) and just put the damn thing on. Not a big deal, no plan needed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my Spring hookups, I generally put them on in March. It's a bit uncomfortable until I get down to 7 or 8.

I've always done it right in front of them, straddling them. They always seem to like to see me put it on.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having the girl put it on me. Then it's not an awkward moment while she's sitting there waiting for me to put it on.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always just get up, grab the condom, and they watch me put it on. it's kinda weird when you're making out and then you got your one hand looking around for a condom then opening the packet and putting it on with one hand. takes longer but i guess it keeps the action going without stopping.