Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How am I meant to cope at 5'4?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a thought. If your height really bothers you that much, there are some countries where the average height for men is much lower than it is in the US. This link has a chart which breaks it down by gender, maybe one would appeal to you?

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country
shortest countries in the world at my age, in cities are 5'7 now. still 3 inches taller than me. google lies about heights like 5'4. that includes all the old people and literally starving outer villages

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shortest countries in the world at my age, in cities are 5'7 now. still 3 inches taller than me. google lies about heights like 5'4.
I wouldn't know about that. But the 5'7" is just an average. The lower the number, the more likely there are significant numbers of men in your height range.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I wouldn't know about that. But the 5'7" is just an average. The lower the number, the more likely there are significant numbers of men in your height range.
Yep, brings to mind the classic bell curve…
From - https://www.usablestats.com/lessons/normal
1644265794763.jpeg
But, Wait a minute here…
The above graph shows a healthy percentage of women are in OP’s 64” height range…
I wonder if they’re singin the poor little me blues or just living a well adjusted life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The above graph shows a healthy percentage of women are in OP’s 64” height range…
I wonder if they’re singin the poor little me blues or just living a well adjusted life.
Looks like there are more women at 5'4" than any other height. I didn't know that.
But it's definitely not the same thing.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 6'0 hot girl in Miami said "I don't care about your height" and subsequently slept with you? Maybe if it 1950. In 2021? That's a *little* hard to believe.

The height debate exists on this forum because it is what girls respond to and are attracted to, and it is what guys cant change. Guys aren't making it up to make themselves better. It's what they see and hear and feel in real life from women they are attracted to.

I'm not too short, but I"m 6;1, and It's hurt me big time too. Not so much when I was younger, but when a man is older it's almost game over, and I got more game and money than half this site. But since I'm not 6'1, I cannot pull with relative ease.

That's why I keep telling guys on this forum: make sure you get tall, and then work on your game and finances and whatever else. If you are not tall, to begin with, nothing else will relatively matter. Your money won't matter, girls can't get it for themselves. Your sense of humor won't matter, your job won't really matter, your looks won't really matter - as long you look *average*, but your height, it is the number 1 thing that will matter.

Now I will say, a man can make up for an average height, if he has amaziing, full, thick, hair. Girls in the East will take awesome hair for average height. Girls in the West, they may take it too but its more difficult.

Get tall or ruin your life.
Seriously tho 6'1 arent tall enought .. ??? i dont get it . with shoes and hair youre easily 6'3 .. unless you measure it with those things.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously tho 6'1 arent tall enought .. ??? i dont get it . with shoes and hair youre easily 6'3 .. unless you measure it with those things.
Yeah would be very rare for women to reject men on/at that height.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed lots of Asians and Latinos in the SF Bay Area are quite short. And a great many of them have wives & kids. I’m 5’6” or so and I feel like a giant walking in some of the malls. So OP, there is hope.