How Am I Meant To Act?

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellas

truth is im kind of lost at this point in time, im very confused about my game and how it should be :(

see iam an attractive male and i get heaps of feedback from chicks complementing me on my looks ect telling me im hot or i have a cute smile

now when a guy is 'hot' are they meant to act like a jerk or a nice guy? because really iam so confused right now :( i honestly tried to be nice to one chick and that didn't really get me anywhere, we hooked up a few occasions but thats about it

after disappointment with the nice guy trial with 1 girl ive gone back to being a jerk and this hasn't made things any better or any clearer :( i get called ****y and arragont :mad: i hate being labelled ****y or arragont because it makes me look hypocritical, i stress so much on how i hate ****y b1tches and attention seeking b1tches :mad:

ive been really confused the last 5-6 days and my confidence has been lacking due to this :( so yeah im kinda lost, someone shed some light on this situation of mine?

thankyou

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerk? No. Nice guy? No.

Confident? Very much so. You do what you want when you want. Sometimes you think about others, sometimes you don't. You don't take sh*t from anybody.

Boot Camp? Never tried it, but it seems to be effective.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop acting and be.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta be yourself, be confident about who you are. All I do is think "I don't give a fvck" Act how YOU want to act, what feels right for you. (Although, acting like a gentleman later on in your meetings will help you...in my opinion...)

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are good looking and act too ****y, then yes you are a jerk. The reasons girls think this is because they look at you and say, "he knows he is good looking and just thinks he is too good for everybody" and if you are too nice the girls think, "he is so hot" and then later, "ugh he is such a little *****" which is a huge turnoff. I know this because I am actually a "hot" guy according to all the girls I know, I have experimented with a few different things, and honestly the best way to go is to be friendly, confident, flirty, and alpha. Don't be overly ****y/funny, use it for humor a bit.

--Mission

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
You've gotta be yourself, be confident about who you are. All I do is think "I don't give a fvck" Act how YOU want to act, what feels right for you. (Although, acting like a gentleman later on in your meetings will help you...in my opinion...)
definetly dont do this, that led me to being afc after i learned the dj ways...i started thinking "i just wanna be nice and sweet" and i did and i ended up miserable.

you have to keep who you are, change how you relate to people. right now girls cant understand how great of a person you are cause the bridge from you to them - how you act - is out.

i think you could define the perfect dj behavior as a charming guy who looks out for himself first. a little bit of a jerk, yeah, but not rediculously ****y and arrogant. read the conversation snare had in the thread titled "the best advice i, snareknight, have ever given" and it gives a basic outline of how to nail down the ****y and funny.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
i started thinking "i just wanna be nice and sweet"

No you don't. :woo:

You THINK you do. Nice and sweet is how you think others want you to be. So you've trained yourself to act like that. Now I'm sure that when somebody tells you to do something, or when somebody is bein' a prick to you, you want to just tell them off. Do it. Granted there are times when you need to bite your tongue, but still. Do what you please when you want to do it. Don't worry about making others feel good, it'll happen by itself.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you must read more tips,you must learn more DJing skills. Havent you even read the intro to this website, what is a definition of DJ?? a DJ is a guy who is good with his game, he is confident, ****y, funny but knows the line and dont lean towards the Jerk side, he is not a nice guy because nice guys do not get GFs, they get G-Fs who will not be romantic with them.
Its way 2 long to explain here, read more tips, be a DJ, dont be a jerk or a nice guy.

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for the feedback guys, back to basics for me i guess, bootcamp.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snareknight08 said:
Wow. That put a smile on my face. ;) But, I'm still 100% FOR the DJ Boot camp at the link I gave. It's the best resource (then maybe my thread). :cool:

GOOD LUCK with everything
Snare
dont wanna give you a, you know, ego or anything but no ones ever laid out conversation that was done well, seems like an obvious idea now.