How accurate was Roosh V's prediction in The Future of Game 2010

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is an Orthodox Christian not Protestant, while some of his work sounds born again/convicting, at least at the beginning, it can end up into sectarianism. If you are not Orthodox you are liable to be banned if you talk too much, which is not right

Thanks for the clarification

He has a sense of the pain and trauma he has inflicted on others in his vain quest of game (appealing to lower female desires) as he calls it.

His statements can be seen as extreme at times but in general he is right.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh had a couple of big traumas in the 2nd half of the 2010s. Roosh was basically Andrew Tate before Andrew Tate.

He was part of a media crap storm in 2016 for a men's meetup day when the mass media discovered some obscure article that he wrote about rape. That was the turning point of the Return of Kings blog, which had been great from 2012-2016.

I actually heard about this but didn't know the details. Looking things up, I found:

“I saw women wholly unconcerned with their own safety and the character of men they developed intimate relationships with. I saw women who voluntarily numbed themselves with alcohol and other drugs in social settings before letting the direction of the night’s wind determine who they would follow into a private room. I saw women who, once feeling awkward, sad, or guilty for a sexual encounter they didn’t fully remember, call upon an authority figure to resolve the problem by locking up her previous night’s lover in prison or ejecting him from school ... I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.”
—“How to Stop Rape,” RooshV.com, February 16, 2015

I definitely don't condone rape but he's right about women unconcerned about their safety being drunk and high and sometimes getting raped. He might have just written something outrageous to make a point.

In 2018, Roosh's younger sister died of breast cancer at age 31. It is clear Roosh was affected by that.

I heard about this. Too bad ROK is closed.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Girls Under 30 Will Be Impossible To Lock Down-

not the type to thing to ever be impossible as there are still women out there who are more traditional and want to be married with kids

One of my mates has locked down a traditiona HB7, 25 Y/O with low mileage and good morals she's a nice girl a little up tight and naive at times but most men would happily marry her and he is in September

Time will tell if it will last but at the moment its looking promising

I do agree the majority of baddies you see aren't going to settle for anything less than perfection now

Flaking Will Reach Epidemic Proportions

Swipe apps and Flaking go hand in hand , low commitment , low effort , low investment and novelty effect means its just too easy for women to be flaky

t in general women in 2023 are fussy and thanks to smart phones can and will have a whole string of guys at the tap of a button

You really need to cement yourself in her world to avoid ghosting and flaking you have to make it really difficult for her to ignore you, this cannot be done online and its why a lot of guys strike out quickly

The Definition Of Monogamy Will Loosen

Yep has and will continue to marriage is already seen as fairly worthless in western societies , its just basically a parade these days to show off for a day

Game Plus Fame Will Be More Important Than Anything

Its defenitley becoming harder to get girls attention being a celeb / influencer or local celeb will defenitley help

The problem is your going to attract some very dangerous types of fame hungry women who aren't with you because they like you and if you upset them they will ruin your life without second thought

its happening with a lot of premier leauge football players at the moment and quite frankly it is terrifying

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking Will Reach Epidemic Proportions

Swipe apps and Flaking go hand in hand , low commitment , low effort , low investment and novelty effect means its just too easy for women to be flaky

t in general women in 2023 are fussy and thanks to smart phones can and will have a whole string of guys at the tap of a button

You really need to cement yourself in her world to avoid ghosting and flaking you have to make it really difficult for her to ignore you, this cannot be done online and its why a lot of guys strike out quickly
Roosh made this prediction in September 2010 and the first swipe app to launch was Tinder in September 2012. However, Roosh had enough information for what was happening on traditional dating websites like OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Match to confidently make that prediction.

Game Plus Fame Will Be More Important Than Anything

Its defenitley becoming harder to get girls attention being a celeb / influencer or local celeb will defenitley help

The problem is your going to attract some very dangerous types of fame hungry women who aren't with you because they like you and if you upset them they will ruin your life without second thought

its happening with a lot of premier leauge football players at the moment and quite frankly it is terrifying
Roosh's September 2010 occurred the month before Instagram launched in October 2010. In September 2010, Facebook had been available to the general public for 4 years and its effects were evident by then.