"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How about girls that "don't get it"?

Hendon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Well there are people who are in for the Don Juan attitude and the C&F, where we do not supplicate them and instead tease them and make them turn around to chase us. This works for MOST girls everywhere, especially in western countries. but since i come from a place like singapore, i'm wondering how i could treat those girls who "don't get it" but yet i have to remain friends with them and thus, need to be popular/attractive to them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
WHOO BA LA!!

TIM-MAY!!
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I notice women from asia, middle east (not americanized)

still like the afc guys
 

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Québec, Canada.
Originally posted by Starman
I notice women from asia, middle east (not americanized) still like the afc guys
Thanks for the info. AFC is not a problem for me, as I've been perfecting the craft for 39 years! lol Do you have any specific input on women from Thailand? See my thread "Need pointers with Asian lady."
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
unfortunately,

I dont. I dont dig asian women much..so I never really hit on them..but once in a while there will be a hottie phillipino or thai woman..and I have tried both the AFC nice guy approach and the C0cky/Funny approach...

they seemed to like me more when I acted AFC..and most of them are really self conscious..and don't think C/F is very appealing..maybe I shouldnt have stuck my chopsticks in her bunghole
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top