Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How about a success story for once

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much negativity on this forum. Too many noobs asking pointless questions and over analyzing. So I think I'll throw in a good day I had today, to give some people some inspiration.

Went down to a University Open Day today (Fvcking loved the place, just hope I get the grades). So I was just walking around, minding my business, and I start to notice that some girls are checking me out. Good looking ones too. I caught a few out, who would quickly turn away. One hottie was even staring at me with her mouth open when I caught her out, as if she had just seen that guy from twilight that every girl raves on about. I noticed that on the tours, I was beginning to become a magnet for some really hot girls, as they would move closer to me and just generally try and hang off my manly aura.

I would never have thought i could have had this effect on girls back when i was a scrawny little boyish AFC a year ago. Ever since i started weightlifting and gaining muscles and testosterone, I have noticed that the hotness of girls who take a fancy to me has steadily increased. At first it was no girl, then some of the butters to average looking girls started to fancy me. Now I have gained a lot of muscle (2 and a half stone), some really hot girls are taking an interest in me. The average looking girls seem to hate me now lol! Maybe they are bitter I didn't respond to their advances due to my high standards.

But in a nut shell, I was demonstrating several things today - masculinity in my figure, posture, tone of voice. Confidence and sociability in my voice and body language and the feeling of being really sexual. I was sexually drawn to these girls, so in effect they were sexually drawn to me. Oh I forgot to mention i has wearing my badass leather jacket :whistle: . That jacket works wonders.

It's a shame it was an open day, otherwise I would have been chatting to these girls and getting their numbers. But not long until Uni, where I'm going to dominate those sexy b1tches :rockon:

So to all you negative nancys, just keep working at making yourself become a man, anyone can become good looking, masculine and confident, it just takes work and perseverance.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was beginning to become a magnet for some really hot girls, as they would move closer to me and just generally try and hang off my manly aura.
Right attitude, you're in the right mind set. When you think of yourself as a HB magnet, you are only amplifying that aura. This has nothing to do with physical qualities, all it takes is feeling it.

Thanks for bringing some much needed positivity into this forum. Positivity is where creation comes from. All the greatest PUAs out there did not become great from dwelling on why they got rejected, but by analysing the interaction and finding what has to be fixed in order to pick-up the girl. In other words, they were able to create a system from feeling positive about their rejections. So even in rejections there's positivity!
When something goes well don't be ashamed to tell the world and celebrate it. Because this is amplifying that positive thing and therefore bringing you more. Its like a snowball.
The bottom line is that having a positive attitude will always get you what you want, while negativity will bring you what you don't want.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UNIVERSITY is the best time of your life!! really is...
what one are you going to? hopefully its got good parties and girls ... (and a resonable reputation)

badass leather jacket . That jacket works wonders.
i have one too...they really look good!

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl and I were chatting it up today, she tells me when she was down in Mexico she got high and swam with dolphins. I said the only reason the dolphins swam close to you is because they could smell the reefer. She said "No the dolphins were kissing me, not smelling me, retard." I said, "Nah, trust me they were only there for the contact high, biatch"

Notice I said "biatch" to her calling me a retard... it totally defused her, and about 5 minutes later she was telling me her phone number to hang out sometime.

My rule is, don't be nice and don't be scared to call a girl a biatch. And don't be surprised if it turns her on.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So... did you actually approach or do anything? I don't know what an Open day is but I don't see why it precludes an approach if you notice a girl checking you out with her jaw hanging open...

Either way, your post is a good example of why 100% of men in here should be working out, no exceptions. It increases your testosterone, improves your attractiveness, and does wonders for your mental state.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
So... did you actually approach or do anything? I don't know what an Open day is but I don't see why it precludes an approach if you notice a girl checking you out with her jaw hanging open...

Either way, your post is a good example of why 100% of men in here should be working out, no exceptions. It increases your testosterone, improves your attractiveness, and does wonders for your mental state.
Very good point on the working out. I hit the gym 4-5 times a week whenever I can, and my test is in good shape believe me. I am absolutely confident talking to a woman and never put her above me in terms of value. And I let her know real quickly if she's overstepped her boundaries and that she has lost my interest. I'm fairly direct....

As for the approach, I made the approach, just day-game.. Started up the conversation with a very casual hey hows it going, followed up with asking about what we do for work type talk. Turns out she worked at a bar and I host a TV show, so I was able to talk about how our TV show might feature the bar she works at when they do events/etc. We started talking about events, girls in bikinis, etc and all that. In the end, she said she had to go and that I could find her at the bar if I ever wanted to see her (I had not made any attempt to number close or make plans with her and she did seem like she really had to get going) so I said verbatim: "I'm not going to hunt you down at your job, if you want to see me again lets hang out, tell me how to reach you." Without hesitation she told me her cell number.

I didn't act needy or agree to her suggestion of coming to the bar she works at to see her.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Right attitude, you're in the right mind set. When you think of yourself as a HB magnet, you are only amplifying that aura. This has nothing to do with physical qualities, all it takes is feeling it.

Thanks for bringing some much needed positivity into this forum. Positivity is where creation comes from. All the greatest PUAs out there did not become great from dwelling on why they got rejected, but by analysing the interaction and finding what has to be fixed in order to pick-up the girl. In other words, they were able to create a system from feeling positive about their rejections. So even in rejections there's positivity!
When something goes well don't be ashamed to tell the world and celebrate it. Because this is amplifying that positive thing and therefore bringing you more. Its like a snowball.
The bottom line is that having a positive attitude will always get you what you want, while negativity will bring you what you don't want.
Damn straight. The words "Think and you shall become" spring to mind here. Gradually I have been enforcing the thoughts of being a masculine, attractive ladies man into my mind, and the more I enforce those mental images, the more i find it becomes true. Bang on with the positive attitude too, people react really well when you open them with a smile and a genuine interest in your tone.

Also funny to note, I not only seemed to attract girls, but a male too. When i was having lunch, i noticed this asian student just staring at me all lunch, he looked like a nancy boy, so I'm guessing he was digging my vibes too. It's good to know that if I ever want to bat for the other team i can lol.

@thecurtainfalls I didn't approach any girls since I was just there for a day and I live 5 hours away, so no chance of following up on it. Although it would have been a good chance to practice approaches.

@kingsam checked out Exeter university (love it), but still gotta check out Durham and Nottingham. Which Uni did you go to?

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love reading these posts because it inspires me to keep working out. I'm scrawny and its been holding me back from attracting as many ladies as I could. 143 lbs 6'0 lol. So I'm going to keep working out and eating. It's definitely a good thing.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking Up said:
I love reading these posts because it inspires me to keep working out. I'm scrawny and its been holding me back from attracting as many ladies as I could. 143 lbs 6'0 lol. So I'm going to keep working out and eating. It's definitely a good thing.
Stick to it! Make sure you are squatting 3x a week, and eat big. It is the sure formula for building muscle for an athletic body. I used to be 147lbs at 6ft1, so i know just how it feels being lanky! Probably the most horrible body shape you can imagine, as its hard to pack mass on tall people. But 2 and a half stones later and I may not be big yet, but I certainly look really jacked compared to everyone else my age.

JJ109

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow I have a university open in two days. I can't wait for university, I'm going to make it my best experience as my high school experience wasn't all that great.

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
good to hear good news...working out really helps......150 5'6 is this good BTW i am only 15

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t, boys I'm 6'3" at 155 and the ladies love it. I've been hitting the gym hard since october, and the definition is amazing but I just cannot seem to gain the weight. Don't really care though, I look good naked

JJ109

Don Juan
Reaction score
lifeislearning said:
Sh*t, boys I'm 6'3" at 155 and the ladies love it. I've been hitting the gym hard since october, and the definition is amazing but I just cannot seem to gain the weight. Don't really care though, I look good naked
6'3 at 155 and ladies love it? you either gotta be ripped or low bf% for that

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Freestyler19 said:
good to hear good news...working out really helps......150 5'6 is this good BTW i am only 15
If you're a muscular 150 at 5'6 with low bodyfat, that's fantastic. Not too bulky, not too lean.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Damn straight. The words "Think and you shall become" spring to mind here. Gradually I have been enforcing the thoughts of being a masculine, attractive ladies man into my mind, and the more I enforce those mental images, the more i find it becomes true. Bang on with the positive attitude too, people react really well when you open them with a smile and a genuine interest in your tone.

Also funny to note, I not only seemed to attract girls, but a male too. When i was having lunch, i noticed this asian student just staring at me all lunch, he looked like a nancy boy, so I'm guessing he was digging my vibes too. It's good to know that if I ever want to bat for the other team i can lol.

@thecurtainfalls I didn't approach any girls since I was just there for a day and I live 5 hours away, so no chance of following up on it. Although it would have been a good chance to practice approaches.

@kingsam checked out Exeter university (love it), but still gotta check out Durham and Nottingham. Which Uni did you go to?
I went to brunel for 4 years which kinda sucked for girls - the kinda place where the average girls can be quite stuck up coz thers so few hotties (its quite a "ghetto" uni as well), tho i am doing an MA at kingston which is much better.

Exeter - haha! my mates little sister goes there, ive herad the Student Union there is the easiet place to pull in the world (the uni has a good rep aswell)

NOttingham is a good student city - remember 1/2 of the Uni experience is the social factor and you'd get lot of opportunites in the town there (ther are like 2 UNis in the town i think...)

durahm - not sure what its like (its quite a posh place tho, and it is Collegic - like oxford and cambridge, so everyone on each college is quite close - not sure if id like that tho)

(they are all good uni's) - part of the socail side of UNi is what you make of it yourself - joining clubs etc...
- i never joined clubs , kinda regret as you meet SO many ppl there.
-i reember hanging wiht a guy in my class- he was a total Beta type, nice but quiet, etc... suddenly about 10 HB's come up to him all into him ... im like WTF! ...but he knew them from "ultimate frisbee club" ...so join some clubs, the snow clubs always seem to be good ones to join...

Penalty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a thread concerning the effects of weightlifting and the game. I posted it in Health and Fitness and got few biters... you know, the room where you would expect tonnes of that sh/it.

thecurtainfalls - "Either way, your post is a good example of why 100% of men in here should be working out, no exceptions. It increases your testosterone, improves your attractiveness, and does wonders for your mental state."

But why do that when you can keep telling yourselves, "looks don't matter, looks don't matter" like an ostrich with its head in the sand? Its amazing how guys on here put passion into improving themselves socially but when it comes to hard work and sweat SOME don't seem to want to throw the passion in.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
I went to brunel for 4 years which kinda sucked for girls - the kinda place where the average girls can be quite stuck up coz thers so few hotties (its quite a "ghetto" uni as well), tho i am doing an MA at kingston which is much better.

Exeter - haha! my mates little sister goes there, ive herad the Student Union there is the easiet place to pull in the world (the uni has a good rep aswell)

NOttingham is a good student city - remember 1/2 of the Uni experience is the social factor and you'd get lot of opportunites in the town there (ther are like 2 UNis in the town i think...)

durahm - not sure what its like (its quite a posh place tho, and it is Collegic - like oxford and cambridge, so everyone on each college is quite close - not sure if id like that tho)

(they are all good uni's) - part of the socail side of UNi is what you make of it yourself - joining clubs etc...
- i never joined clubs , kinda regret as you meet SO many ppl there.
-i reember hanging wiht a guy in my class- he was a total Beta type, nice but quiet, etc... suddenly about 10 HB's come up to him all into him ... im like WTF! ...but he knew them from "ultimate frisbee club" ...so join some clubs, the snow clubs always seem to be good ones to join...
Yeah I think it's going to be Exeter or Nottingham (If I flop some grades), apparently Nottingham Uni is THE place to go to for girls, and Exeter is the the place to go to for partying.

Half of the reason I'm going is for the social side, so I'm going to be joining every club possible, so my schedule is as tight as a baby's pvssy. No more idling around endlessly just like in secondary school

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
whoa mann, thats gotta be skinny!! i'm 6' 4" 215 and i think i look skinny sometimes... my goal is 240...
Defenitely trim. I have almost no body fat, defenition is good, but I just can't seem to gain weight. When I'm at the gym I use more weights than some guys who are enormous, but I just don't pack on the pounds. I'm a hell of a lot bigger than I was I just weigh the same.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good man, yeah some people don't understand the power of being intelligent and strong/muscular. Dangerous combo.

LOLOL I fawk...I had an off night last night. I'm a pretty handsome man and no it's not only my mama who says it k guys. Had minimal success, just a little grinding with some older cougars...met a lot of new people. Yet I seem to attract big big black women very easily. I walked over to this one cute ass chic, trying to open up and dance with her and than literally had an old chubster granny black chic back her junk all up on me and went all out. (don't know wtf she was doing in there) I just went with it haha and than her daughter or something came in too. omfg. Still I trenched through. after they're all saying in a sensual voice "You're so FINEEEEEEEE" I was like fml......

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to the positivity:

Last night I was gonna study and do homework till a buddy of mine called me up to go out to a club event last minute.

I threw on a scandalous Tarzan costume he had left over from another party (because it went with the theme) and then started taking shots at a pre-party before getting on a bus to the venue.

I was doing c+f at the pre-party saying to this chick (HB 7) that I could be the king of her jungle. I didn't make any advances on her because I had no intentions of gaming her, and the next thing I knew she sat next to me on the bus ride.

We got to the place and as we got off the bus she was already taking my hand so that I would follow her to the bar. I sort of ditched her and went to the dance floor and struck up a conversation with this sexy white girl dressed as Lady Gaga. After introducing myself I said "lets go dance" and took her hand and we started grinding. After about 20 minutes of that she insisted she had to leave because her friends were there to pick her up, so she asked me for my number. Seeing as I didn't have my phone on me, I accepted but didn't think anything of it.

As I walk back to the bar, lo and behold the HB from the bus was getting all worked up that I had ditched her and made a B-line over to where I was standing. She pulled me out to the dance floor and she did everything in her power to reveal to me that she was a freak: pushing me over to a wall and having me pick her hips off the ground so she was pretty much dry humping me with her hips suspended in the air. I was turned on but also a little wierded out that she had escalated so quickly, and I immediately decided that this girl was no stranger to d*ck.

I ditched her again and went outside to chill with some buddies outside of the venue for a little while. And then I came back and the SAME girl was apparently throwing back shots because she was even drunker and hornier than when I left her. She came over to me and started making out with me and pushed me up against the bar so that we were making a pretty big scene. Where this girl lacked in classiness, she made up for in her ability to make me not care about how much of a slooter she was.

After a while of this similar situation repeating throughout the night, her sorority sisters kept coming up to break us apart. It got to one point where she was sitting up on the bar top with her legs straddling me and we were making out- at this point one of her sorority friends came up and said "OMG DON'T YOU KNOW THATS MY SISTER YOUR DOING THAT TOO?" I got a little bit embarrassed, but I wasn't about to let some c*ck-blocking b*tch stop Tarzan from conquering her "sister's" jungle.

The end of the night rolled around and I lost track of the HB (I think she got sick of me ditching her) and so I went back to my house to crash. I wake up the next morning and I see that I had a text from the Lady Gaga chick that said "Hey! this is _____ I just wanted to say that it was great meeting you last night. =)"

LML.