Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How a HIGH IQ changes the DJ Equation:::

ChaseMe

Reaction score
Since this is anonymous, I'll admit that I ONLY date women, and I mean ONLY, who are extremely bright. Stuff I look for:

1. An imaginative mind. She GETS irony, witty jokes, and when I'm operating below the surface.
2. She's able to discuss ideas and concepts rather than facts and gossip(if you dont understand what I mean by this, dont read the rest of this).

Consequently, its MUCH harder for me to "connect" with the average woman. Sure, I could "play dumb" like some of you guys have recommended, but I just cant do it.
So here's what I've learned by trial and error.

1. Extremely smart women STILL want a macho man, so get rid of the nerd act. If you are very smart but still tough, youre in a small minority of guys and she will fall HARD for you.
2. DONT dump all your secrets on her because you percieve her as "different". She still wants you to be mysterious, so hold some things back.
3. DONT overdo it on intellectual conversation. She still wants you to be fun, so find a balance. Women need to see your "lifeforce" and not just your brain.

4.DONT waste your time on stupid women. I realize that MOST women are generally airheads, but dont date one just because she's cute, or because you think you can "bring her out". If she's a dim bulb, you wont be able to brighten it.

5. DO date more than one person until you get serious about someone. The idea is to be around several stimulating people, and having her know that you are in demand.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about capturing and leading the imagination. You don't have to "play dumb" just because the girl is not as smart as you, don't listen to whoever said that. Less intelligent women still have an imagination, her imagination may be a little less sophisicated than yours but you can still work with it.

Ross is the one who really turned me on to the idea that if you go for the emotions directly you will be seen as manipulative and if you use logic, data or facts people will view that as coming from outside of them and they will resist that. But anything you can get a person to IMAGINE will be percieved as their own thought and they therefore will not resist it. Use stories and interesting routines to get the imagination going and the emotions will follow that.

This has nothing to do with acting "tough" necessarily either.

Originally posted by ChaseMe:
its MUCH harder for me to "connect" with the average woman.
You are too in your own world, it has nothing to do with your intelligence.

Originally posted by ChaseMe:
4.DONT waste your time on stupid women. I realize that MOST women are generally airheads, but dont date one just because she's cute, or because you think you can "bring her out". If she's a dim bulb, you wont be able to brighten it.
Dude, if you think this way life will be very lonely and uninspiring as an intelligent person. Not everyone is as smart as you, but they still may have something to offer. Every human being has a lot to give, it's just a matter of whether they are willing to give it and whether you can find a way to give something to them.

Just elicit her values, observe how her imagination works and stimulate it. You can make it enjoyable for yourself as well if you can just approach the situation with a genuine curiosity about how her mind works and what her imagination responds to.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no pdx, i agree with him totally
i cant stand dumb chicks, i dont care how hott she is, she can be the hottest chick in hte world, the perfect ten, but if shes stupid, i couldnt fvck her, i would b able to get it up lol

i sit with about a 8 in 1st period, and shes pretty hott, but dumb as hell, and i cant stand her, shes so shallow and dumb, i just wanna strangle her lol

but the other chicks i like, they are smart, so i like em.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade:

i sit with about a 8 in 1st period, and shes pretty hott, but dumb as hell, and i cant stand her, shes so shallow and dumb, i just wanna strangle her lol
Oreo, do you want to strangle all dumb people? There are a lot of people less intelligent than you so I imagine not. Why her?

Anger (even mild anger) comes from inside you. It's a secondary emotion not related directly to anything coming from outside of you, it is there to mask emotions more painful. In some cases it is appropriate (and even healthy) to feel some anger but that a hot chick is not particularly bright is a bad reason to be angry.

Originally posted by oreo_renegade:

she can be the hottest chick in hte world, the perfect ten, but if shes stupid, i couldnt fvck her, i would b able to get it up lol
You know that's not true, that's where this wanting to "strangle her" is coming from. You KNOW that you are sexually there for the taking for a super hot chick if she came at you in a way that was totally sexual. Girls basically shut up when they are REALLY horny, you wouldn't have to deal with that static you hear from her that annoys you.

This anger is coming from the need of you subconscious to mask fear. You know that she can influence you if she chose to exert that influence and it scares the piss out of you that someone less intelligent than you can be in such a position.

The whole "I couldn't fvck her because she is too dumb" is just your attempt to make yourself feel better about the situation.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could definately f*ck a dumb chick, and have. But I don't connect with them in any way. I have to fake laugh at their stupid jokes, and dumb down my own so they won't feel lost.

A woman that I would be in a LTR with would definately have to be intelligent. I don't have dumb friends, so I wouldn't have a dumb girlfriend.

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dumb girls are not attractive

WampaLord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry for saying this, but the guy complaining about dumb chicks has the most typos.

Oh, think of the ironing (hehe, J/K.)

But I HAVE seen some dumb ones in my day, and while I'd still date them, I'd probably get annoyed or fed up with them quicker than at least an average intellect girl.

------------------
Whenever you gamble, eventually you lose.

Everything in moderation, nothing in excess - Greek proverb

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! pdx, i dont mean i hate her, but when i like make a joke, and she doesnt get it the right way, and sits there and the goes

"oh, i don kno nuttin about all tat smart stuff *BURP*"

i just burst out laffing and thinking "holy sh1t, its like its not even human"

im not threatened by her, its not RAGE, that i feel, its like annoyment, a great deal of annoyment, which makes me want to peel of my skin slowly just to distract myself from her dumb jabbering, and the other alternative is to, well, strangle her, thats where that comes from

lol

i mean seriously tho

"im in hte 11th grade, im taking mixed math an intro to new concepts, a parallelowhat? uhhhh, im not into all that smart stuff..."

"hey did u watch that thing on tv, where they had this guy kicking his own face? i bet i could do that HAR HAR HAR, cuz im stupid liek that"

"*buuuuurp* hahahahaha! that reminds me of the time i was high, and i ate about 5 mushrooms, and was on some pills, and had about 2 bottles of vodka, then i went to Kmart and beat the hell outa this one b1tch hahahahar"

the anger doesnt come from her having power, the anger comes from her distracting me,a nd using up my valueble time.

and yes i kno i have typiing errors, but i think so fast my fingers cant seem t hit the keys fast enuff, and it already sound like im just sitting here clammering at random keys, i have to like slow down my thinking so i cant type somewhat regualr words.

(thats how come a lot of what i say doesnt seem to make sense, i just type and hten htink forward and type hte next thing, but its all fvcked up looking whn uread it)

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the flip side, a girl that is smart and thinks she is really smart can be just as bad or worse.

Being in the engineering profession, alot of young women engineers play that game. They try to act as "know it all's". It's funny.

I think it has to due with the fact that women still make up a small percentage (around 20%) of engineers in the work force.

I wouldn't really want to date a girl that has to constantly act in that manner.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chaseme:

excellent post. i couldnt agree with u more! is that to say that dumb girls are worthless? absolutely not. there is nothing wrong with being "friends" with dumb girls -- as long as they have sweet personalities and good hearts, befriend them!

but i totally agree that when u r looking for dating material, and especially an LTR, brains are of utmost importance.

i think many guys on this site dont get the concept bcuz they are just looking for the quick lay. as long as they are walking and breathing, they are fair game. however, there are also certain people like us on the boards with different priorities and place a different level of interest on whats inside her melon.

pjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love people who brag about themselves so much on the net or in real life. Because most of these people just put other people down to make themselves feel better about their own life.

In all reality, true there are many people who aren't smart at all.

But who are you and what have you done to make you claim your better than everybody else.

If somebody is this brilliant painter and your an engineering student, you most likely would find her dumb.

If the girl is an incredible CHEF, does that make her not as smart as you cause your a Doctor?

If the girl is a nurse, does that make her not good enough for you if she's just a guitarist or songwriter.

If the girl is a great writer and your a Math genius, does that make her an idiot to you?

True some people are fairly bright and intelligent, but the many people who are near genius in math and science, aren't the best at socialization skills. Its all from what perspective you come from.

Just because a girl doesn't find every joke you tell funny, doesnt mean shes an idiot either. Maybe your joke wasn't funny to her.

SOme people like SPORTS, some people hate SPORTS. Some people love ART and Paintings, other people just don't get it.

If you keep your mind closed and not open to different people, then i'm not sure how "intelligent" of a person you really are.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pjam:
I love people who brag about themselves so much on the net or in real life. Because most of these people just put other people down to make themselves feel better about their own life.

In all reality, true there are many people who aren't smart at all.

But who are you and what have you done to make you claim your better than everybody else.

If somebody is this brilliant painter and your an engineering student, you most likely would find her dumb.

If the girl is an incredible CHEF, does that make her not as smart as you cause your a Doctor?

If the girl is a nurse, does that make her not good enough for you if she's just a guitarist or songwriter.

If the girl is a great writer and your a Math genius, does that make her an idiot to you?

True some people are fairly bright and intelligent, but the many people who are near genius in math and science, aren't the best at socialization skills. Its all from what perspective you come from.

Just because a girl doesn't find every joke you tell funny, doesnt mean shes an idiot either. Maybe your joke wasn't funny to her.

SOme people like SPORTS, some people hate SPORTS. Some people love ART and Paintings, other people just don't get it.

If you keep your mind closed and not open to different people, then i'm not sure how "intelligent" of a person you really are.
I couldn't aggre more, and I also aggre with PDX, awsome posts on his end.

If you can't respect a person with a good heart, you may as well live alone, because not many people ARE very smart. I'm 15, and in mostly junior classes, and am often times the most mature person there. Does that stop me from having fun being around girls my age, even if they arn't smart? Hell no. As long as they are TRYING TO LIVE THEIR LIVES WELL there is NOTHING wrong with them. Just because you CANT OPERATE on their level, its not THEIR fault, its yours, and your missing out on some great company. It is often those lacking in book smarts who are the most caring and nurturing.

XCMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two comments: First, engineers usually think they know everything, so that phenomenon isnt restricted to just women. I know this because I go to an engineering school and arent an engineer. Just let me say that engineers think they are the end all be all... They arent, chemists and physicists probably are, since most everything in engineering are based on concepts from the two.

Secondly, to the moron (ChaseMe) who thinks that all women are airheads.... stop thinking that way. It only perpetuates the cycle. The reasons that women are "dumb" come from two factors.... One is biological... we all know men are better than women in the "hard" sciences, in general. Besides, there are many more kinda of intelligence than in logical reasoning, and women have the stranglehold on these. Secondly, it is social (at least in the western world) That is, women act that way because it is how things are when they are brought up. That's all I have to say.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pjam:

i'd like to reverse that for a second. i can tell that u r relatively young from the way u describe your point of view. u r missing the point.

if a girl is a great cook, fine. if she is good in math, fine. if she is good in science, fine. but if i cant relate to her, and if she cannot relate to me on the same intellectual level, all her abilities mean shyt.

u will very rarely find a person with ALL the SAME EXACT interests as u, especially a girl. but thats not the point. the point is to have some type of common ground to begin from in a relationship.

many of us on here have educated ourselves in areas of politics, religion, history, business, current events, etc. and we enjoy talking about these things in a relationship. when we date a girl who cant run with us in these areas, our minds arent stimulated by her, we become bored, and dump her. its as simple as that.

it doesnt make her any less of a person. maybe she is good-hearted and well-intentioned. thats great. then she can be a "friend" instead. but we all have different needs in a romantic relationship and some of us need a female with more intellect than others.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off i wanna say tere IS a BIG difference between booksmarts, and "intellect"

and hte reason men are better in spatial skills while women are better in verbals skills, is becuz of our different cerebral cortex

weve got an old brain.

in hte olden day, males would go on the hunt, fot that tehy neede good spatial skills, so they can judge hw far to throw rocks, and there the food was.

while females would stay at the camp and raise children, for this they needed verbal skills, and to memorise and process social information.

thats why mens convos are like "yo, c the game last nite?"

"yep, it was tight"

while womens are like "oh did u hear about tom and sherry?, then were blah blah blah"

mens minds are created differently at fetus stage, (weks precisly), when testosterone surges thru the makle body, the females get no surge os testosterone and therefore form female brains.

women arent more dumb, every1 is smart in different things, its just "iq" or inteligence quotient, is based on a wide diversity of "intillect"

so a chick wiht low intilect, no matter how smart in cooking, will b pretty dumb overall

i wanta chicks whos philosophical and reasonable and logical, i could sh1t on her if she wasnt smart in those ares but was a great painter.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
I agree that dumb girls are boring. But allowing yourself to carry on a "shallow" conversation has some benefits too. It will make you more versatile and, as a result, more social. This is a good thing since social skills are nearly omnipotent in their applicability. It is very easy to sit back, judge another person, and say that they are not intelligent enough because they only discuss facts rather than ideas. However, looking within and searching for an opportunity to improve yourself, no matter how insignificant the improvement is will reap rewards in the future. Intelligence is a very subjective thing, and casual conversation seems like a poor method of assessing it. Is it that she is not engaging enough or is it that I am not versatile enough? The first perspective leads to a brick wall, while the second opens doors for self evaluation, and thus, improvement. Additionally, discussing ideas with a girl on a date is wierd. This is because girls, from what I have seen and read, are a product of their environment. They respond to what others think about this and that rather than what they would think if they had ....whatever us guys have...proactive imaginations I guess. Since ideas usually involve analyzing facts, melding them with your own perspectives, and spitting out something new, many girls are incapable of this. Again, this is quite a genarlization, but just notice the girl's response next time you converse about an idea (preferably subjective and something she may not have talked to another man about before). In discussing ideas with girls, no matter what their degree of intelligence, will usually end with her concurring with you. It's hardly interesting unless you get off on being right all the time. In the grand scheme of things, seeing "stupid" girls as an opportunity to expand your communication skills would probably be the wisest thing to do. I would not, however, pursue girls I thought were incompetent.
-Nannu
Always see the glass as half-full.

mickey

Don Juan
Reaction score
and yes i kno i have typiing errors, but i think so fast my fingers cant seem t hit the keys fast enuff, and it already sound like im just sitting here clammering at random keys, i have to like slow down my thinking so i cant type somewhat regualr words.

The next Einstein!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

mickey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mickey:

The next Einstein!!!!!!!!