“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How a Don socializes

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
283
Reaction score
1
I think the "talk around her" tactic works because of social proof, not because of the "any other shmuck would be talking me up right now." If your target sees that her friend likes you, it will raise her desire for you. I think that contributes more than the challenge aspect, although they both probably contribute. Anyways, sweet post, Im just trying to add another perspective.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
0
The post is good, but it somehow sounds oh-so-similar-to-ART-OF-SEDUCTION-BY-ROBERT-GREENE

Law #2:

Create a false sence of security - Approach indirectly - the seduction should begin at an angle so that the target only gradually becomes aware of you. Haunt the periphery of your target's life.

Cheers
 
Top