Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How 2 be a broke azz playa.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I date a few diffrent women. It is murder for my pockets.

I am 20 and I am a college student which means I don't have that much money anyway.

It's really diffcult when there's a really good movie out and I end up spending close to 30$ for each outting.

The past few weeks I have been saving a ton of money by switching my game up.

First of all I don't go to the movies at all it cost too much.

I have cable with all of the hbo's skinamax. So when a scary movie or a good date movie comes on I will tape it. A 99 cent VHS tape can hold three movies.

If you go to Blockbuster it's like seven or eight dollars for three movies.

If one of my gf's wants to go to dinner I eat before I go. Women will not eat anything because they do not want to seem like a pig.

I will take girls to the park, to see the butterflys. Any free event.

Doing these few things have saved me a bunch of money.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating a bit before you go is actually a pretty good idea. I wish I had thought of it during school. And Taping movies is a good dam idea to save money. Just dont get caught ;)

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a good first date on July 4th. Cost me nothing. We watched the fireworks and I even asked her "Wanna go get something to eat?" "Are you going to eat?" "Nah, I already ate something"

She wouldnt go without me eating something too. She doesnt seem like the using type. The only thing that I spent on was water when I stopped at a gas station on the way home and my car battery died. lol

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think even if one has money, one may want to be careful about spending heavily. In fact downplay it. I'll give you my three first dates:

1) "The Talk"

basically a place to sit down and talk. A club, coffee place, a place where one does small fun things like pool.

2) "The Walk"

anything active. A walk around the park, beach, or zoo. Possibly hiking anything that involves moving about. I prefer these dates early in the relationship (3-4 months)

3) "My Place or Yours?"

Going to either persons place for a minor activity such as swimming, movie watching, or cooking. Chance to show off personal hobbies one does. Number 3 has some details I should point out:
a)If she lives with parents go to her place as little as possible. When you do go over, get in good with the parents. Talk with them a lot. Talk with the siblings a bit to.
b)Do not go over each others place with the intent to have sex every night even if she wants it (especially if this date occurs for a number of days in a row). At least try to tone it down to every other day. Liberally flirt and have kino, petting is a plus too.
c)only start this kind of dating at a point in the relationship when you and her really trust each other.
This kind of date should be reserved later on in a relationship (5-6 months)

for all dates mix the types up a bit. Never become predictable or routine.

Plan the trip thouroughly ahead of time

Don't do things whenever she tells you to do them. Be a little lazy. When you do volunteer to do something, go all out. If you say your going to clean the dishes then give them a polish by the end of it.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GinuwineXXX
I date a few diffrent women. It is murder for my pockets.

I am 20 and I am a college student which means I don't have that much money anyway.

It's really diffcult when there's a really good movie out and I end up spending close to 30$ for each outting.

The past few weeks I have been saving a ton of money by switching my game up.

First of all I don't go to the movies at all it cost too much.

I have cable with all of the hbo's skinamax. So when a scary movie or a good date movie comes on I will tape it. A 99 cent VHS tape can hold three movies.

If you go to Blockbuster it's like seven or eight dollars for three movies.

If one of my gf's wants to go to dinner I eat before I go. Women will not eat anything because they do not want to seem like a pig.

I will take girls to the park, to see the butterflys. Any free event.

Doing these few things have saved me a bunch of money.
I dl movies off ***** and play em on my big screen tv using my laptop.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the college kids you can download movies off the internet or even those with cable hookups

it takes lie 10minutes to download

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Downloading movies---now that's the mark of a pathetic, cheap-azz playa!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vegas Playa
Downloading movies---now that's the mark of a pathetic, cheap-azz playa!
cheap? hell no, you can d-load movies that havent even come to theatres yet

i am not cheap i have a lot of dvds

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep rationalizing, dude. If you want to see a movie, either tape it on cable---in the unlikely event that you're actually PAYING for cable TV---or pay for the damn thing just like the rest of us do who recognize that movies cost a lot of money to produce.

You kids who download music are already starting to destroy the music industry, now you're going after the movie industry. Why don't you get yourself a goddamn job and learn how to pay for ****? In the meantime, you're STILL a pathetic, cheap-azz playa

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a difference between a broke azz playa

and a cheap mutha f*cka

Player 2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
my g/f is the coolest, she pay for over half of what we do, i was so used to havin to pay for everything when i take grls out, but ive acually found a grl that isnt all about the money. and on top of not havin to pay for everything, she gave me a b.j. on the 3rd date.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep rationalizing, dude. If you want to see a movie, either tape it on cable---in the unlikely event that you're actually PAYING for cable TV---or pay for the damn thing just like the rest of us do who recognize that movies cost a lot of money to produce.

You kids who download music are already starting to destroy the music industry, now you're going after the movie industry. Why don't you get yourself a goddamn job and learn how to pay for ****? In the meantime, you're STILL a pathetic, cheap-azz playa
notice throughtout both of my replies i suggested that i felt it was a good thing but i never said i did it.

i have a dial up that is way too slow to do so. As for downloadingmusic many musicans are fine and even happy with people doing so. if metallica is not fine, whatever, i do not download music or movies.

i merely suggested it as an idea, not as a date idea, really.

i never take girls to movies. its way too typical, exspected, and boring. i have a job, i have payed for all my ****

i am going to the army to even pay for my own college.

dont make ignorant judgements til you know what the fuk you are talking about.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm paying for my entire university tuition. So what if it's not right? lotsa **** is wrong to do, yet people still do it. The rich can afford to not be cheap, not me.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your one of those people that think car pooling is immoral because it robs the car companies of important revenue arent you? Some of us aren't rich, nor do we pretend to be rich. We deal with and work around the fact that corporations want your first born children these days to watcha movie or buy a CD.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
id have no problem with buying cds if it werent for the fact that im paying $20 for maybe 2 good songs

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
id have no problem with buying cds if it werent for the fact that im paying $20 for maybe 2 good songs
CD's are $30 at HMV here in Australia, I can empathaise with that one :)

Can I suggest you try cooking for your date? casually ask her what her favourite dish is one date, leave it a few dates, then call her up and tell her that you're coming over to cook her favourite meal for her. Even if you cannot cook to save yourself, it'll show that you listened to her and like her enough to want to do something for her. Heck, suggest that you guys do it together. Don't underestimate the power of playstation either. I got quite the buzz out of finishing medal of honour under the instruction of my ex boyfriend. He was a little p***** when I beat him at Gran Turismo though.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, a chick who can beat me at a video game turns me on :D

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Damn, a chick who can beat me at a video game turns me on :D
Canadian guys love women full stop. :D I used to live in Quebec. Sex maniacs all of you.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Anyone who actually believes that it is somehow intrinsically wrong to dl movies for free from the internet and burn them is out of their mind. Bootlegging is the most NOBLE thing on earth.

If you pay 16.99 for a DVD, do you think that the one dollar and ninety cents that it cost them to make it justifies such excessive profits? Keep burning dude. I will stop when they pry my burner from my cold, lifeless fingers.

Quit being a financial patsy for the upper 5% of investors that use their millions to make more millions.

you stupid idiot

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it might cost 1.50 to manufacture it, but the cost of producing the million dollar movie needs to be considered too. and also, hat extra capital that they get for the DVD goes for making new ventures in new and more expensive, cooler movies.

im not saying the price should be all teh way upto what it is, some of that goes to lining the pockets of greedy CEO's. but at least more than 1.50