Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How 1 female profile doubled my results online!

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think back to when I started meeting women online, I can only remember one thing: how much I SUCKED. Nowadays I laugh about, but back then? I just couldn’t understand how there were so many women on Partypeeps (one of Holland’s biggest social networks), while I wasn’t getting any response to the insane amounts of messages I sent out. MAJOR bummer.

Now, this was a long time ago when I was still living with my parents in Nieuwegein (a dumb wannabe city) together with my stepsister, brother, stepbrother and wacky dog (he’s like Goofy the 2nd), and we had only 1 computer that we all wanted to use for fun & games.

One day I came home late, went straight to the pc to do some messaging when I saw it wasn’t occupied, and found out my stepsister wasn’t logged out on her Partypeeps profile yet! Out of sheer curiosity I clicked on inbox, and what I found shocked me…

Her Inbox
  • She had received 39 messages on THAT friggin’ day, so much that one page of her inboxes couldn’t display them all (and she isn’t Adriana Lima-looking or whatever)
  • Only 10 of those messages had a subject, which came down to “Hi there” or “Hey cutie”
  • The vast majority of the messages came down to “You’re hot” and “You’re hot add me on … so we can chat” or some variation of it
  • Then there were a couple of them that said stuff like “is heaven missing an angel, because you …” or “you’re a theif, because you stole my heart”
  • And finally a few messages that said “I don’t know if I’m your type, but I think you’re really beautiful and…”
And then I got kicked off of the computer, but the damage was done: I had to find out whether other women were experiencing the same online, or not. So I called every woman I knew (maybe 10 of them at the time, most of which were relatives or girls from the neighborhood) and asked them to show me or tell me, and guess what? They experienced almost exactly the same thing: 30-50 messages per day, most don’t have a subject, those that do have one are shallow (“you’re hot”), desperate (“add me on …” or “don’t know if I’m your type”) or cheezy (“is heaven missing an angel”).

Do you understand what this means?

I had a big aha moment there, because if a LOT of women experience a similar situation with the messages they receive in their Inbox, than I knew how to BEAT their inbox, grab their attention, and get to talking with them online. An example of how to do this:

> Since two thirds of the messages a woman receives a day has no subject, you’ll stand out from 66% of your lame competition if you include a message subject, ANY message subject

I wanted to gather as much “counter intelligence” about what kind of messages women receive so I could find out what NOT to do online, and how to stand out in the crowd and meet them…which is why I started a FAKE female profile so I could see for myself what I had been doing wrong all along.

And if you don’t know any woman that are willing to share (or want to know more about the DO’S and DONT’S of messaging women online), then I suggest you get one for yourself too! But how?

Setting up a fake female profile

1. Go to the images section of Google and search for a common, random girl’s name like Stacy, Lisa, Anna or Maria and go through some pages of search results until you see a photo of a cute one (don’t use a celebrity’s photos, dummy)

2. Doesn’t matter how many photos you find (one will do just fine too – trust me), save them somewhere on your computer and use it for the profile

3. Use early twenties or late twenties as your age (and find pictures of women around that age, duhh) as most users of social networks are 20-35 years old, use a large city of your country as her hometown, then go through some female profiles on a site and collect bits and pieces: an interest here, a description there, a group way over there, etc.

4. Put all of the information together, add some videos of Sex & The City, Johnny Depp, chick flicks such as Confessions of a Shopaholic and voila…you’re done!

5. Finally, sit back and enjoy…and watch a steady stream of messages coming in, without you neding to do anything for it! Traffic may be slow in the beginning, but just click on some random male profiles and send some random messages to men and the stream will start..

6. After a couple of days or a week after messages started coming in, take note: how many messages per day, how many subjects, what subjects, what do the messages themselves say, what do the profiles of those guys say?

7. Do this and you’ll learn what NOT to do, and how to stand out, which will increase your success on the Web tremendously! I won’t share all of my lessons here, as it would require me to write a friggin e-book myself (and I did, lol!)

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in short, we all have to perform the same, time-consuming, experiment instead of just you coming back here and telling us what you found and what you suggest "we" say to be different? Thanks a lot!!!

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Dirty D said:
I won’t share all of my lessons here, as it would require me to write a friggin e-book myself (and I did, lol!)
You wrote a whole e-book?

I'm guessing your name is Dennis Miedema and you're the man who established the whole 8-week Online Mentorship program called "Win with Women" ;)

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up girls on the web is douchebaggery. Selling books about the subject, well thats good old fashioned capitalism. Buying the books is really strong evidence of natural selection.