Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Houston we have a huge problem…The Manosphere does not have an ounce of Social Cohesion

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mature vs Younger Men Divide- There is a clear divide between younger men and older men in the manosphere. I think older men had a relatively easier time as they were younger dating women, but got burned later in their 30s and 40s and are more lenient towards the red pilled. While younger men are dealing with a much tougher environment in their twenties and seem to be much more influenced by the black pill.
The Mature Men that you mention who had a relatively easier time dating when younger are 50+ today.

If a man is turning 40 today, his teens to mid-20s were in the 2000s, which was not a great era for dating. Women were already difficult by then and a lot of the tech stuff came around during the 2000s. Social media got popular with the launches of MySpace and Facebook in 2004, the iPhone launched in 2007, and higher speed internet at home became common in the early 2000s.

The blackpill has been more associated with Millennials and Gen Z. The oldest Millennials today are turning 40. I think the black pill is bigger with later Millennials than the earliest Millennials (1981-1984 births). I've seen the blackpill grow a lot in the last 7-10 years.

Poisoned by the PUA movement- The PUA movement was the answer to the rise of women in the dating market, but it has not worked out long term for men. The methods and ideology of the PUA movement still linger in the manosphere to this day and have caused a huge divide. 1). It turns men in to mindless NPC drones that cannot emotionally connect with women which leads them down a rabbit hole. 2). It gave us this Alpha, Beta male shvt that is extremely pointless in concept, but still being thrown out by men today. 3). It is not meant for every guy because the vast majority of guys just want a healthy fulfilling relationship at the end of the day, not to be the the Miami Bimbo Slayer. Overall, the PUA movement has done a lot of harm to the manosphere.
The PUA movement was a Gen X thing. Mystery, Neil Strauss, and David DeAngelo are earlier Gen X'ers (late 1960s-early 1970s births). Rollo Tomassi (not a PUA) is also an early Gen X'er (late 1960s). Roosh was born in 1979, making him a late Gen X'er.

There are men that turn to PUA to do better in the earlier stages of interactions. PUA can be taken further. I agree that more men are more relationship oriented than constantly spinning plates oriented. PUA can help with having more successful approaches and getting laid within the first few dates. PUA is not relationship management.

Some men have the point of view that all romantic relationships are transient and have a shelf life of goodness, no matter how long they last. Longevity is not an indicator of quality. I know men in their mid to late 30s who've been with the same woman ~10 years. After 10 years, it simply cannot be as good as it from the 1-3 year point in the relationship.

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's too much of this talk of pills. There's a wide spectrum of opinions and this just creates factions. The focus should be on what's best for each individual

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true for the manosphere as it is true for society in general when it comes to social constructs. People get caught up in ideologies (religion, politics, social trends, etc) and simply forget to be decent human beings.

So simple, yet it alludes us.
Everyone has a different definition of “decent human being” as well

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true for the manosphere as it is true for society in general when it comes to social constructs. People get caught up in ideologies (religion, politics, social trends, etc) and simply forget to be decent human beings.

So simple, yet it alludes us.
It's our tribal nature

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the splintered remains or spin-offs of the former seduction community.
I think at one time, the SoSuave forum was a big part of the seduction community.

PUA and the seduction community has fallen off in the last 10 years.

Roosh converted to Christianity and denounced pickup. Return of Kings got canceled. Heartiste got canceled. Mystery and Neil Strauss have had personal problems.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at one time, the SoSuave forum was a big part of the seduction community.

PUA and the seduction community has fallen off in the last 10 years.

Roosh converted to Christianity and denounced pickup. Return of Kings got canceled. Heartiste got canceled. Mystery and Neil Strauss have had personal problems.

Rollo Tomassi has risen to the top just to be dogwalked by sneako and Destiny lmfaoooo