Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Houston we have a huge problem…The Manosphere does not have an ounce of Social Cohesion

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Manosphere

Too many Pill ideologies- You have the red, blue, purple, and black pills all blabbing with one another about who is right or wrong. Meanwhile, women are all behind the idea of just locking down a high value guy. This goes beyond women because one pill is telling guys not skip college and get a vasectomy to become this ultimate bugatti alpha god. Meanwhile, the path for a woman is much more doable and sustainable. Not everyone can be a 1% jacked Bugatti owner with a reversed vasectomy, while most people can get a marketable degree or skilled trade and find a satisfactory partner.

Mature vs Younger Men Divide- There is a clear divide between younger men and older men in the manosphere. I think older men had a relatively easier time as they were younger dating women, but got burned later in their 30s and 40s and are more lenient towards the red pilled. While younger men are dealing with a much tougher environment in their twenties and seem to be much more influenced by the black pill.

Poisoned by the PUA movement- The PUA movement was the answer to the rise of women in the dating market, but it has not worked out long term for men. The methods and ideology of the PUA movement still linger in the manosphere to this day and have caused a huge divide. 1). It turns men in to mindless NPC drones that cannot emotionally connect with women which leads them down a rabbit hole. 2). It gave us this Alpha, Beta male shvt that is extremely pointless in concept, but still being thrown out by men today. 3). It is not meant for every guy because the vast majority of guys just want a healthy fulfilling relationship at the end of the day, not to be the the Miami Bimbo Slayer. Overall, the PUA movement has done a lot of harm to the manosphere.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good example of the difference in cohesion is Lizzo vs Andrew Tate- Both with extreme messages towards their respective genders

The majority of women support Lizzo despite her approach and think she is doing her best

Andrew Tate seems to have a clear divide on men that either like him or hate him lol.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good example of the difference in cohesion is Lizzo vs Andrew Tate- Both with extreme messages towards their respective genders

The majority of women support Lizzo despite her approach and think she is doing her best

Andrew Tate seems to have a clear divide on men that either like him or hate him lol.
What part of Andrew Tate's message do you consider extreme?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true for the manosphere as it is true for society in general when it comes to social constructs. People get caught up in ideologies (religion, politics, social trends, etc) and simply forget to be decent human beings.

So simple, yet it alludes us.
If being decent was the key to success, we would be living in a utopian society devoid of wars, crime, hate and other social ills. Unfortunately, our society does not have any strong social structures that promote and encourage decency. At one time, religion kind of played that role (but even then, the people at the top ignored religious tenets while hypocritically preaching the virtues of religion to the unwashed masses).

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if guys weren't sticking so hard to ridiculous things like RSDNation **** or Blackpill **** then we could get something done.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If being decent was the key to success, we would be living in a utopian society devoid of wars, crime, hate and other social ills. Unfortunately, our society does not have any strong social structures that promote and encourage decency. At one time, religion kind of played that role (but even then, the people at the top ignored religious tenets while hypocritically preaching the virtues of religion to the unwashed masses).
The current leftist order is dead set on destroying social structure, they WANT chaos because it allows them to seize power. They think they're going to usher in a Utopia, but anyone who believes that a utopia is possible is ignoring reality.

All of these problems are ultimately tied to men being more interested in their own ego and materialism than they are with actually getting along with other people.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Mature vs Younger Men Divide
Most 40yo+ posters here are pretty d@amn good. Yes, we have the ocassional bad egg here and there but it comes with the territory.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have a vasectomy at age 33?
Cause I don't wanna have unwanted children, and no woman trapping me. And before you say wear a condom, you can wear a condom so many times with a casual woman you're seeing or gf, until you wanna go raw.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause I don't wanna have unwanted children, and no woman trapping me. And before you say wear a condom, you can wear a condom so many times with a casual woman you're seeing or gf, until you wanna go raw.
I feel like there’s better methods than potentially sterilizing yourself permanently.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like there’s better methods than potentially sterilizing yourself permanently.
There is no feel into this, for men its either pullout, condoms, trusting them to be in the pill, or plan B.

Its reversible to an extent, and if its not, I don't care about bringing kids in this queer society.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of these problems are ultimately tied to men being more interested in their own ego and materialism than they are with actually getting along with other people.
Well for sure.

Until people have it ”all”, they could care less about others. In fact, everyone prefers to see everyone else fail. Look no further than Sosuave, the anger that comes out when a poster says they slept with a hot young girl.

Interestingly, there is 0 anger when the woman is in her mid 30s or older

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no feel into this, for men its either pullout, condoms, trusting them to be in the pill, or plan B.

Its reversible to an extent, and if its not, I don't care about bringing kids in this queer society.
I will not waste any more breath on this, but I do hope you are able to get this reversed once you realize how much of an emotional decision this was.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for sure.

Until people have it ”all”, they could care less about others. In fact, everyone prefers to see everyone else fail. Look no further than Sosuave, the anger that comes out when a poster says they slept with a hot young girl.

Interestingly, there is 0 anger when the woman is in her mid 30s or older
The issue is that nobody really cares and it is seen as a failed humble brag. “Hi sosuave, I am having issues with my woman going hot and cold on me, Btw shes a 10/10”.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The difference is that one of them is right and one of them is wrong.The fact that I don’t have to say who is who corroborates that fact.

Say what you will about Tate,but he is far more of a positive influence on men than 99% of big name personalities out there.

Also,let’s appreciate the irony of you starting a thread decrying the divide in the manosphere and going on to bash a prominent member of it.I’m not even really a follower of Tate but the least one could do is take the positives in his message,because they are there.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that one of them is right and one of them is wrong.The fact that I don’t have to say who is who corroborates that fact.

Say what you will about Tate,but he is far more of a positive influence on men than 99% of big name personalities out there.

Also,let’s appreciate the irony of you starting a thread decrying the divide in the manosphere and going on to bash a prominent member of it.I’m not even really a follower of Tate but the least one could do is take the positives in his message,because they are there.
What has Andrew tate done that’s so beneficial to men? Any Joe blow can say improve yourself, get rich. He’s a con artist just like Lizzo is for women.