Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

House Party? I think not

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well i have been dating this girl for a few now, been on one date with her. She now asks me to goto a house party that her friend is having. The thing is I hate house parties and I am not a big drinker. I was imaging a nice quite date where I could get to know her more. How do I break it to her?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like crap....

I think you are a little drama Queenish if you can't go to a house party
but then again that is my favorite kinda party (lolz)

If anything you have to learn how to adapt to surrondings and learn how to have a good time...don't worry about it i mean your there with YOUR Chick...if your not feeling the party just walk the Fvck OUT!!!

but don't tell her that you would rather go on a romantic walk in the park and then afterwards your going to give her :flowers:
and then when she wants to give you a BJ you say "no i'd rather cuddle" because in that case your bound to get nexted...

OR

You could blow it off and pull the "sick routine"
or you forgot that you had something to do
just make sure you don't get caught

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I hate house parties and I am not a big drinker. I was imaging a nice quite date where I could get to know you more.
Followed by some c&f, or maybe just funny comment to get the atmosphere good. Like... "It's normal for fourteen yearolds to have house parties... but at my age we look ridiculous.." some **** like that dunno.