Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottie Describes 'Chad' Dream Boyfriend

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is that where I am an ENTRY LEVEL, 1br apartment you’d be ok with bringing friends to starts around 4500.00/mo and includes nothing. A tank of gas is close to $100, everything is more expensive than people think. The poverty line here is 140k.
How does anyone work at McDonald's or Walmart and live in the Bay Area or NYC? There is a need for low wage labor.

In Dallas, adequate 1 bedroom apartments in reasonably safe neighborhoods are $1,400-$1,500 now. That's the bare minimum of safe and decent. A $1,400 - $1,500 one bedroom in Dallas will be 40+ years old with an outdated look and feel. It won't help for seduction but it might not hurt depending on the rest of your attraction-seduction game. You wouldn't want to be 30+ in one of those basic 1 bedrooms I described. A somewhat impressive but not super amazing one bedroom apartment might be around $1,800-$2,100/month.

Dallas prices sound a lot better than San Francisco area or New York City area prices but the locals in Dallas are feeling that Dallas is getting quite expensive.

If a hottie was in Dallas and listing Dallas criteria, she'd be starting her income requirement around $150-$175k. It's not easy to get that salary in Dallas.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I didn’t even recognize that it was a young Margot Robbie. This is a case of, “you can’t believe everything you see.” Who knows who the real person is behind this Twitter post. IRL what would this demanding woman provide from her side? Does she know basic cooking skills, can she fold a fitted sheet? This is where the internet becomes a fantasy land. Once you are face to face with this person the dynamics change.

Men traditionally have been easier to please and demand very few qualifications. Maybe if this changed, women would have to step it up. The only disqualification we hear today is body count. That has always been the case but very restrictive from a woman’s perspective. It’s a challenging predicament because most men I would say want someone this is special to him and not the town bicycle. Most women slut shame each other or use that as a tactic to get a guy they like to think twice about a hotter competitor.

If these demands are genuine, then she better be equally qualified. But this was a ”dream mate“ so take it with a grain of salt.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t even recognize that it was a young Margot Robbie. This is a case of, “you can’t believe everything you see.” Who knows who the real person is behind this Twitter post. IRL what would this demanding woman provide from her side? Does she know basic cooking skills, can she fold a fitted sheet? This is where the internet becomes a fantasy land. Once you are face to face with this person the dynamics change.

If these demands are genuine, then she better be equally qualified. But this was a ”dream mate“ so take it with a grain of salt.
I didn't recognize that either. The anonymous Twitter user is some internet troll. No one knows the looks of the person who made the list of demands. Without knowing a woman's looks, it's impossible to know how realistic the demands are. That list of demands isn't realistic for most women.

Men traditionally have been easier to please and demand very few qualifications. Maybe if this changed, women would have to step it up. The only disqualification we hear today is body count. That has always been the case but very restrictive from a woman’s perspective. It’s a challenging predicament because most men I would say want someone this is special to him and not the town bicycle. Most women slut shame each other or use that as a tactic to get a guy they like to think twice about a hotter competitor.
Men seem to be getting thirstier and thirstier. Men now have no problems committing to single moms women with significant mental disorders.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
and SF which has always been the most expensive place to rent is not any longer - it’s Mountain View a suburb near Facebook, LinkedIn, google and others:

Additionally:

How does anyone work at McDonald's or Walmart and live in the Bay Area or NYC? There is a need for low wage labor.

In Dallas, adequate 1 bedroom apartments in reasonably safe neighborhoods are $1,400-$1,500 now. That's the bare minimum of safe and decent. A $1,400 - $1,500 one bedroom in Dallas will be 40+ years old with an outdated look and feel. It won't help for seduction but it might not hurt depending on the rest of your attraction-seduction game. You wouldn't want to be 30+ in one of those basic 1 bedrooms I described. A somewhat impressive but not super amazing one bedroom apartment might be around $1,800-$2,100/month.

Dallas prices sound a lot better than San Francisco area or New York City area prices but the locals in Dallas are feeling that Dallas is getting quite expensive.

If a hottie was in Dallas and listing Dallas criteria, she'd be starting her income requirement around $150-$175k. It's not easy to get that salary in Dallas.