Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottie at work

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theirs this new girl at work that i see each afternoon b4 my shift is over with. We've traded glances and smiles often, in fact, the other day i was working on a different machine than normal and i saw her kinda looking around as if she was looking for me. The only prob is that we dont really work together (different shifts) and shes always with her friend. I was thinking of possibly getting EC and then waving at he with a smile, does this sound like a good idea? I just dont want those legs of hers to go to waste, i mean she has legs that would make Kernal Sanders jealous.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of possibly getting EC and then waving at he with a smile, does this sound like a good idea?
Um... yes? Unless you want those legs to go to waste :rolleyes:

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
i forgot to mention that i work at a printing company so its loud, kinda like a club, so talking is kinda hard sometimes unless ur shouting.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to wave. If you make eye contact you've already got her attention, give her a genuine smile and if you get one back start walking in her direction right away. Keep your head up and keep your eyes on her. When you reach her go Hi, Im Buck Naked then she'll go Hi, I'm Colonel Sanders Legs. Then you can either make small talk, or if background noise is not permitting just say I've seen you around we should we should get together after work some day. Just give me your number and I'll call you.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Bible man...it's a standard size pickup...Good Luck