"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hottie at the gym

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Hey all-

There's this really cute girl that just started working at my gym. Last night, I asked her to have coffee sometime and she gave me her number. She casually mentioned she had a b/f so I said we'll just talk. hehe I honestly think I can bag her since I'm 23 (just grad college) and she's 18 (still in hs). I know this may sound bad but I drive a nice car and that obviously never hurts. But I think I have charmed her so far. Here's what I need for advice: Should I ask her to have coffee tomorrow night or is that too soon? If I do, should I invite her out this weekend? She said theres nothing to do in her town and she seems pretty bored. This prolly isn't gonna be an LTR since I'd get a ton of sh*t from my family since she's young. But the booty is beckoning.


thanks,

ham
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
the girls seems to be really interested, you can call her up whenever you want. since you dont want an ltr, i'd advise you to close the deal asap, you can do a bunch of mini activities right after coffe, don't waste a lot time by going on many dates especially weekends, bang her on the first date if you can.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Ham, Ham, Ham...

One step at a time...

It may not be too soon to go to coffee this week. Just depends on the situation...

I meet chicks at the gym all the time. I usually bring up the fact that I'm hungery, or need a smoothy. (I work out in the evening, so coffee at 7:00p is a little late). So, ask to get a quick bite or a smoothy.

She told you she is bored on the week-ends? To me, that's some high IL! She's basically said "I don't have anything to do this week-end". BF? I doubt it. If so, and she's bored, he won't be around forever.

Just don't jump too quick. Do the coffee thing. I'd make plans for your self NOW, and while at coffee mention them to her. If she seems at all interested, invite her. (I gotta see whatever movie this week-end...) KNow of anything she might be interested in?

Don't worry about what your family thinks. How are they gonna know anyway? My mom has never approved of any woman I dated and never will. So I don't tell her. Dude, you're a grown up now and your hottie is of legal age. No problem...
 

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
Reto, man good advice. I actually work until 7 on Thursdays, and go to the gym after. She gets out at 9, so I figure I can do a few errands before she gets out. Provided the coffee date goes well, I think I'll invite her bowling (up for suggestions) cuz theres not many places she can go at that age. I'm thinking possibly a club. We'll see what happens. I'll see her tonight, I'll mack a little but not too much since I don't want to come off like an AFC.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Bowling sounds good...No clubs though. Too many single guys there... If she works out, she's some what athletic. Bowling, min golf..., a buddy of mine told me about this local go-cart place. Expensive, but fun...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
A city of buildings, blocks, and booty
A pool hall/movie combo goes very well for dates like this. Depending on how uninhibited you are, as well as how good you or her can play pool, it could lead into rapport, neg-hit, kino galore (bowling goes well to, though I think pool is less expensive). Also, check out for any comic stand-up events for your city. And, of course, no clubs. They're too hectic for first dates.
 
Top