Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottest woman in the world

mobius

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gonna take a lot more than that to get me to not dislike the French.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
there is no such thing... just like being in jail... there will always be someone bigger and better ... take her off her pedestal

Reaction score
If propaganda People magazie tells you that having sex with fat chicks will improve your game would you agree?

I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. She poop's, farts, and has bad days like the rest of us. I would push her off her pedestal in a heart beat. There is always someone better. She has fans big woop. Shes attractive but not world wide. But hey if its your jack off material enjoy it right?

2Good4U

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the keyboard warrior.

Dude you'd never be able to bang a chick with even a quarter of her beauty.

Shut your fkin' mouth.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, she looks pretty average. I mean, she's pretty cute, but prettiest woman in the world? Not close

You people actually read that crap?

50 "hottest" people = 50 people that did something remeerable this year that are attractive. Next year the woman in the top 5 will slide to 50 because she doesn't have a new movie.

2Good4U

Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick average?? LOL ARE U FKIN KIDDING ME? If she's so AVERAGE how come in your whole life time you will never bang anything that pretty.

Man some of you guys need to take the the blinders off.

Reaction score
Originally posted by 2Good4U
Look at the keyboard warrior.

Dude you'd never be able to bang a chick with even a quarter of her beauty.

Shut your fkin' mouth.
Your responce reflects your age.. just stop posting. When someone takes such offence to an opinion and lashes out like that. It shows you lost self control. You already lost. Grow up.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2Good4U
That chick average?? LOL ARE U FKIN KIDDING ME? If she's so AVERAGE how come in your whole life time you will never bang anything that pretty.

Man some of you guys need to take the the blinders off.
dude, do you know who I am?

Here is a small list of women I have ****ed in the last 6 months

Here is my Ex GF:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=808e.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=98c3.jpg&.src=ph

Here is a pic of the girl that I just cut off

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=8c12&.dnm=c73f.jpg&.src=ph

(on the right)

http://www.geocities.com/ur_hacked03/kat.jpg

here is a headshot of a Miami heat cheerleader that I had a 1 night stand with about a year ago

http://www.geocities.com/ur_hacked03/celina.gif

(note, all of these pics have been posted on here by me over the last year, I have a couple of more, just can't find them)

I am not saying they all look better then that chick. I never said the chick wasn't fine.

I said she has an average look.

There is no way in the hell she is the sexiest woman in the world, get off your damn high horse.

The idea of a "sexist" woman in the world is st upid anyway... looks are subjective. What I think is hot someone else may think is not.

NOt trying to flame you, but don't come here starting a thread that has been started at least 20 times in the last year, and then get mad when everyone doesn't agree with you.

BTW, she's very attractive, but she looks like an ordinary white woman.. albeit it an extremely attractive white woman.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with Social Engineering here.

I've had seen way more attractive women in real life and online, period. WHAT THE HELL is this thread doing here anyway? It belongs to the anything else forum or the "post girls that you find attractive here" thread. If you are so infatuated with her look, why dont you just join her fan club then write her an email letting her know how much you admire her for her look.

Oh and shut your own ****ing mouth. Noobs like you do nothing but contributing to the pollution of this forum.

2Good4U

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker, anybody can sit here and post pics of girls they've supposedly "banged".

You idiot.

Reaction score
Back Breaker... dont bother... I have nothing to prove to an angsty 15 year old posting some crap out of People Mag. Neither should you.

Let this thread die.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my EX is a model.. here is a regular pic of her 4 years ago

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=a706.jpg&.src=ph

the pics of Kat (the hispanic girl in the group pic) arne't professional shots, thoose were taken at her house

The pics of the cheerleader.. well, I didn't even know she was a cheerleader, or at least believe it, until the day after she left back to miami.. she told me she was a cheerlerader but I didn't believe her until she had me drop her off at a hotel the next day, and told me to go to their website if I didn't believe her.

Either way, look my name up, you will see every last one of thoose pics, with the stories that go behind them.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
50 "hottest" people = 50 people that did something remeerable this year that are attractive. Next year the woman in the top 5 will slide to 50 because she doesn't have a new movie.
LMAO!! So, so true...

'Hottest woman in the world' = "Probably the hottest celebrity at the moment who has done something remotely worthwhile as voted for by a tiny minority of the public who you'll never meet". And I can't remember ever agreeing with one of these decisions. Ever.

Anyways... yeah that French woman is hot, no doubt. Gorgeous face. But hottest in the WORLD?!? Please.... I've seen better in 'real life' if you know what I mean.

I'm always a little skeptical of these 'hottest women ever!' things. They make it sound like they must have looked at every woman in the world and then had to come to a decision at the end. So to me, its all BS.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw a stripper one day that was so fine, I went up to here and told her that she had to have something done somewhere, because she was perfect.. and I ment it.

My friends didn't believe me when I told them how bad she was, and I took them and they were like "yeah, I think you are actually right on this one"

Turns out she works in the day at the local Dillars and I ran into her.. I took her to lunch one day, and she told me she banks about $800 a night stripping... and the average is like $150 at that place.

BTW, she told me she had a boob job, but legs, ass, about 6'1, pretty feet, face out of a model magazine, long blonde hair.... I would have tried to talk to her but my Ex worked with her at the time

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell, IMHO you'd be hard pressed to find a girl that looks better than Kat in the face (the hispanic girl) in real life.

Disgard that second pic.. she had lost 20 something pounds and she was already only 98.. she is back up to her normal weight now.

Has a great face, and the longest legs you've seen for a girl her height. As good as she looks in the pic, ,it doesn't do her justice in real life.

On the co untary, that cheerleader isn't THAT hot in real life, that pic is photobrushed.. but she is still easily an 7.5