Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hotter the girl = more you have to pursue?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get confused with the whole "be persistent" yet not "desperate". I always feel like the more I pursue and persist, the more pathetic and desperate I feel. Am I just being paranoid? I also feel like the higher quality the girl, the more you have to put yourself out there and risk. I feel like they always make you want to work harder for what they got. Do you find that the higher quality the girl, the more you always have to pursue and risk? I've been with 6s before who always seem to start texting or contacting me. In those cases the contacting is usually more mutual. Any girl 8 or over, even after numerous IOIs, really don't contact me and I always have to text or call, contact them.

Is it because I lack social value or is it just they way higher quality girls are? Are girls just cowards, or is it me who just isn't attractive enough?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. How hot does she think she is? How do people treat her? Like she's a princess, or a normal down to earth girl. What kinds of friends does she have and her upbringing? Is she stuck up?

etc...

If she's just a generic bimbo then all you need is some alcohol and fake confidence.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually i guess by "hotter" I mean "high quality". I'll change the title...

* Oh wait you can't do that, well now you know what I mean.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lumping women into various categories and assigning behaviors to them is never healthy.

I've been turned down by 2s and 'pursued' (hate that term) by 9s.

Each woman is different. Which is why I always say it's a numbers game. The only way to get quality is through quantity. Think of it as you would if you were looking for a used car. There are some high-priced pieces of trash out there as well as great cars priced cheap. But you won't know until you test drive lots.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been told by experienced people that yes you just need to work hard at it, but the hottest girls i've gotten took just a bit of effort.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So where is the fine line between persistence and desperation?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
So where is the fine line between persistence and desperation?
How much you actually care if you get her or not...

I play the game like this - i take a step forward - if she does - i take another one... and so on...

If she takes a step back - i take 3 steps back.... Whatever move she makes - i make a more extreme move....

works for me... but it's hard to put into practice if you're caught up in one girl... it's hard to put into practice if you aren't talking to at least 3 women... you don't have to be fvcking all 3 if your game isn't there yet, but you should have 3 you're talking to... and a few hobbies..... and a life outside of your bedroom and office....

the difference between persistance and desperation - is inner-game... if you're thinking "will i come off as desperate if i do [fill in the blank]" then you probably shouldn't do it...

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
if you're thinking "will i come off as desperate if i do [fill in the blank]" then you probably shouldn't do it...
Thanks I appreciate the sound advice. I only question this part though. Sometimes I feel like we're being too paranoid as to 'not' come off as desperate so we're going the complete other way. I mean couldn't there be times when the girl just wants you to be persistent? I mean what if there are times when the girl doesn't take any steps at all, and you have to, well, step for her?

I did a search and I really like this post by Bible Belt: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162646

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Lumping women into various categories and assigning behaviors to them is never healthy.

I've been turned down by 2s and 'pursued' (hate that term) by 9s.

Each woman is different. Which is why I always say it's a numbers game. The only way to get quality is through quantity. Think of it as you would if you were looking for a used car. There are some high-priced pieces of trash out there as well as great cars priced cheap. But you won't know until you test drive lots.
wonderful advice

each woman is different, there is no magic formula. I would not treat a cute girl next door the same as I treat a woman who has 10 guys around her at a resturant with **** me pumps on and a skirt that doesn't go past her thigh.

With really hot women I have found from previous experience, it really just boils down to being you in the line of fire if that make sense, the line of fire being her hotness. The more you can show that you are not flustered by her being hot, the more it is not an issue to you, actually hot women are easier to bag from my experience. Once I actually, was not flustered, seriously not flustered around my oneitis I had her eating out my hand.

think about it like this, I actually feel somewhat bad for seriously hot women because they never get to met real men, and get to see the real side of men, all the see are guys worshiping them, charashing them, telling them how great they are, sucking up to them, but they don't' met many men, who aren't afraid to tell a crude joke, who aren't afraid to tell her to shut up when she says something ****ing stupid, who arent' afraid to lose her, just becuase she's hot. Or they get the exact opposite, teh guy who knows he doesn't want to be a chump so he is just a ****ing jerk because he has figured out that nice guys don't get ***** but that's all he has figured out.

but she hasn't' found a guy who can be HIM in the line of fire. Be funny, be able to go out for ice cream and tell her hey i don't care if you called, i'm busy, you are going ot have to hit me back, to say say hey i know you are hot but you are still ****ign wrong. to say yes, your hotness qualifies you for me, it doesn't make you the one just because you are cute.

hot women yarn for that. Be that man.

I made a post about this really hot 19 year old girl yesterday, guys i ought to post pics she was smokin and she knew it. We were sitting in meeting one day and this one guy, he really should have came to thsi site, he was..somewhat disturbed mentally, he knew the girl had a traffic court date coming up and she said off hand she wished someone would go with her becuase she was nervous. it was actually somewhat cute in a twisted kinda way, this guy, he was about 6'0, 230, and wasn't good looking but he had a heart of gold, got dressed up, pressed his clothes and was ready to go with her, he even showed up early. that actually for some reason touched me, why i don't know.

this ****ing ****, basically told him that she didn't have room or something like that, and then laughed at him when he left. she hurt his feelings. i tore that ***** a new one, that really got under my skin. all the guys were saying oh he's creepy oh he's this i said no *****, he did what you told him to do, and you at the very least could tell him like a ****ing woman that hey, i don't like you like that, but who the **** are you to sit there and laugh at someone who put that much thought into YOU, who doesn't deserve it, i was actually yelling at her i was so pissed, why this got to me so much i don't know but she lit a ****ing fire under my ass that day. I told her no, if it were someone you wanted to **** you'd have no prob lem making room, but jsut because you don't want to **** the guy doesn't mean you have to be a ****ing *****.

guys, i could literary see her getting wet as i was talking. at that point i wanted nothing to do with her, one i was taken but even if i weren't, she had disqualified herself with that childish ass ****, i don't **** kids. She went from being this 'oh i dont' know who to date, who am i going to go on a date with tongiht oh but he's so cute blah' to following me around like a wet dog overnight. she later told me no guy has ever had to balls to talk to her like that and that she respected me for that and really wanted to get to know me better (even though i was in a relationship and she not only knew it she knew her). and it old her point blank, she has to grow up, i'm not interested and i meant it, we can be cool but nothing like that is going down, and we were cool and at any point i could have had her, she knew it and i knew it. And i would be lying if i said the thought did not cross my mind, but not too seriously, wasn't worth it. once i got engaged i figured it's not cool to just keep 19 year old hot women around for no reason, that's not very nice, so i cut it off, but man, all these women want is a man that is not intimidated by the way they look.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
backbreaker said:
wonderful advice

each woman is different, there is no magic formula. I would not treat a cute girl next door the same as I treat a woman who has 10 guys around her at a resturant with **** me pumps on and a skirt that doesn't go past her thigh.

With really hot women I have found from previous experience, it really just boils down to being you in the line of fire if that make sense, the line of fire being her hotness. The more you can show that you are not flustered by her being hot, the more it is not an issue to you, actually hot women are easier to bag from my experience. Once I actually, was not flustered, seriously not flustered around my oneitis I had her eating out my hand.

think about it like this, I actually feel somewhat bad for seriously hot women because they never get to met real men, and get to see the real side of men, all the see are guys worshiping them, charashing them, telling them how great they are, sucking up to them, but they don't' met many men, who aren't afraid to tell a crude joke, who aren't afraid to tell her to shut up when she says something ****ing stupid, who arent' afraid to lose her, just becuase she's hot. Or they get the exact opposite, teh guy who knows he doesn't want to be a chump so he is just a ****ing jerk because he has figured out that nice guys don't get ***** but that's all he has figured out.

but she hasn't' found a guy who can be HIM in the line of fire. Be funny, be able to go out for ice cream and tell her hey i don't care if you called, i'm busy, you are going ot have to hit me back, to say say hey i know you are hot but you are still ****ign wrong. to say yes, your hotness qualifies you for me, it doesn't make you the one just because you are cute.

hot women yarn for that. Be that man.

I made a post about this really hot 19 year old girl yesterday, guys i ought to post pics she was smokin and she knew it. We were sitting in meeting one day and this one guy, he really should have came to thsi site, he was..somewhat disturbed mentally, he knew the girl had a traffic court date coming up and she said off hand she wished someone would go with her becuase she was nervous. it was actually somewhat cute in a twisted kinda way, this guy, he was about 6'0, 230, and wasn't good looking but he had a heart of gold, got dressed up, pressed his clothes and was ready to go with her, he even showed up early. that actually for some reason touched me, why i don't know.

this ****ing ****, basically told him that she didn't have room or something like that, and then laughed at him when he left. she hurt his feelings. i tore that ***** a new one, that really got under my skin. all the guys were saying oh he's creepy oh he's this i said no *****, he did what you told him to do, and you at the very least could tell him like a ****ing woman that hey, i don't like you like that, but who the **** are you to sit there and laugh at someone who put that much thought into YOU, who doesn't deserve it, i was actually yelling at her i was so pissed, why this got to me so much i don't know but she lit a ****ing fire under my ass that day. I told her no, if it were someone you wanted to **** you'd have no prob lem making room, but jsut because you don't want to **** the guy doesn't mean you have to be a ****ing *****.

guys, i could literary see her getting wet as i was talking. at that point i wanted nothing to do with her, one i was taken but even if i weren't, she had disqualified herself with that childish ass ****, i don't **** kids. She went from being this 'oh i dont' know who to date, who am i going to go on a date with tongiht oh but he's so cute blah' to following me around like a wet dog overnight. she later told me no guy has ever had to balls to talk to her like that and that she respected me for that and really wanted to get to know me better (even though i was in a relationship and she not only knew it she knew her). and it old her point blank, she has to grow up, i'm not interested and i meant it, we can be cool but nothing like that is going down, and we were cool and at any point i could have had her, she knew it and i knew it. And i would be lying if i said the thought did not cross my mind, but not too seriously, wasn't worth it. once i got engaged i figured it's not cool to just keep 19 year old hot women around for no reason, that's not very nice, so i cut it off, but man, all these women want is a man that is not intimidated by the way they look.
The majority of guys want a woman because of the social proof and the fact that they'll appear more appealing as long as they have at least ONE woman.

Hot women have more options than the average girl. So they can make you jump through a lot of hoops and go on side quests, kind of like a Zelda game, just to get a date! Even ugly girls act like divas! You just have to be someone with social proof from females. I've even seen some guys bring their lady cousins with them to the mall and other women check the guys out more than they otherwise would.