Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hott but jealous?

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've got this girl with a high IL in me. She's hot and allllways wants to make-out... She was confused about what "is going on between us", so I told her I dont want an exclusive relationship, and that she should just relax and see how things turn out. Four days later she starts showing signs of jealousy

i.e:
-She was ready to fight when a girl asked her whether I have a girlfriend... however she just told her no and then btched to me about it
-Wanted to kiss me in front of a girl that likes me just to piss her off
-Told me she gets really jealous when she hears that other girls want me too...

I'd appreciate some opinions on this girl... also throw in what you'd do in this kind of a situation... back slowly away? give her a false sense of security? run? tell her to f'ing quit it... opinions pls

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd appreciate some opinions on this girl... also throw in what you'd do in this kind of a situation... back slowly away? give her a false sense of security? run? tell her to f'ing quit it... opinions pls
opinions???
nahh...
just keep doing wat u r doing it... that's what u want to ;) :D
WhoAmI

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect :). Yup, just keep doing what ur doing now, some women just get jealous, *sigh* i guess we'll have to deal with it :rolleyes:

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i.e:
-She was ready to fight when a girl asked her whether I have a girlfriend... however she just told her no and then btched to me about it
-Wanted to kiss me in front of a girl that likes me just to piss her off
-Told me she gets really jealous when she hears that other girls want me too...

--> recognize the stuff... My ex acted the same way. I've datet her for year or so...(I know it's long) and she liked to do other stuff to...:
-Kiss with me in front of other guys, just to turn them on.
-Kiss with me in front of girls that liked me
-Kiss with me in front of girls that were just friends
-She told me not to go out with other girls or she'd leave me...
-She got jealous when I chatted with other girls on computer...
-She even got jealous on my sister coz' she could see me everyday...

To keep the story short: She could do everything and I allowed her to get away with it, and I wass her slave (and I didn't mind back then...). D#mn I was such a wuss! Then we broke up. couldn't handle it anymore. Glad I left here.

You're not the only one. You shouldn't leave her because she's jealous, but when things get out of hand and she starts forbidding you things, you should dump the girl.

Greetz