Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hotel Room after Prom...

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
Background
I met this pretty cool girl about 5 months ago. Me and her have been doing some stuff together (just the two of us) for a little while now. There has been some great kino and conversation between us so everything is going good. Now, I don't want a girlfriend right now because I'm leaving for college, and she is moving away in two months and doesn't want a boyfriend. If we were under different circumstances I'm sure we would be going out right now, but what going to do.

Question
Now we had joked around about going to prom together for a while now, and it get serious when she said that we should just go. So we decided we would, and get a hotel room together after.

Now the other day I asked her if she wanted two double beds, or one King bed. Of course I wanted a King, but out of question I thought it would be a good question to ask to get a reading on her interest level in me. I asked her the question and she said that she didn't care.

Now what do you guys make of that response "I don't care".

I thought that if she really wanted 2 doubles that she would say so. Also she probably did not want to sound easy/slut by saying we should get a King. So, I think her response was good.

Most likely she is not going to invite any friends and I may not either. So it looks like it is going to be me, her, and some beer for quite a bit.

Thanks for the help guys.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
well duh dude it's a no-brainer, u get the fu<king king

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King. Unless you have a 7 foot penis it's a tough task to f*ck a girl in the adjacent bed.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this is kinda funny. Can't believe you came here to ask this! If she doesn't have any major objections then of course you go for the king. Unless you don't like sex...but then why would you be here? lol/

Dude! You're gettin laid- -E-Z

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt asking if I should get the King or Doulbe.

When I asked her what kinda bed would she would like she said I don't care.

So would do you guys make of her saying that.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, she already has agreed to stay in a room together after the prom, do you think she expects to sit there adn watch the midnight news with you!!! ok, so your staying in the same room together, she knows that and she is 99.9 percent knowing something is going to happen between you two. i dont think her responce means to much except what is already known.... i dont think she cares what bed your going to get...

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Sometimes it's just nice to make sure, or to hear it from other guys that know what there talking about.

bootyman151

Reaction score
for my formal i oculd only get a single bed for a singel room but thats cause im broke but if she wants to stay in a hotel afterwards your golden dont worry about the bed sitaution youll havea good night