Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot young girls have Power

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having your **** together more than a 25 year old guy also has power.

So does being secure and confident in yourself.

U

user43770

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're really convinced men MUST empty their balls and that women are choosers. It's a two way street, both parties have to choose. Why are you discounting your power of choice? Seriously do you have a good answer to that?

When you sleep with some of these 9s and 10s you start to see their flaws. They take shiits and make mistakes like the rest of us. They have problems like the rest of us, they are nothing special. They have as much power as you give them.

When a woman gets used to men cucking to her she'll take advantage of them. If she tries that with you and you're turned off you'll instantly polarize her. She'll either drop the act and be extremely sweet because she sees that you value yourself way more than most men, or she'll be indifferent, in which case you move on because she has no interest. If she's a cuunt then you should simply ignore her. You should never have to convince a woman you're high value. That is some weak weak shiit.

Own your value, be it, radiate it.

Fuucking a woman to 'empty your balls' is arguably worse than jacking off because now you're wasting two people's time instead of only your own. So what if it feels good? You build a tolerance and the infatuation wears off no matter how good you lay the pipe. Acting a certain way because you're desperate to bust a nut in a woman is super cuck behavior. Raise the bar for yourself and quit using puzzy as a cop out for your shortcomings. The truth is you have zero self discipline to mold yourself and believe you deserve to be treated like a sack of shiit. You think young women have all the power when they go along and treat you just how you project yourself to be. Wake. Up.
No. I just like fvcking. Stop overthinking this sh1t, dude.

Seems to me like you're the one putting the pvssy on a pedestal, as you have some long-winded theoretical response about how you're above it all lol

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user43770

I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're really convinced men MUST empty their balls and that women are choosers. It's a two way street, both parties have to choose. Why are you discounting your power of choice? Seriously do you have a good answer to that?

When you sleep with some of these 9s and 10s you start to see their flaws. They take shiits and make mistakes like the rest of us. They have problems like the rest of us, they are nothing special. They have as much power as you give them.

When a woman gets used to men cucking to her she'll take advantage of them. If she tries that with you and you're turned off you'll instantly polarize her. She'll either drop the act and be extremely sweet because she sees that you value yourself way more than most men, or she'll be indifferent, in which case you move on because she has no interest. If she's a cuunt then you should simply ignore her. You should never have to convince a woman you're high value. That is some weak weak shiit.

Own your value, be it, radiate it.

Fuucking a woman to 'empty your balls' is arguably worse than jacking off because now you're wasting two people's time instead of only your own. So what if it feels good? You build a tolerance and the infatuation wears off no matter how good you lay the pipe. Acting a certain way because you're desperate to bust a nut in a woman is super cuck behavior. Raise the bar for yourself and quit using puzzy as a cop out for your shortcomings. The truth is you have zero self discipline to mold yourself and believe you deserve to be treated like a sack of shiit. You think young women have all the power when they go along and treat you just how you project yourself to be. Wake. Up.
Are you a woman?

I don't bend over for a woman, bud. They do the bending over.

If you know anything about evolution, then you you know that females are the choosier sex. Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. You can sit here and write theoretical nonsense all day, but you'll still get rejected by a woman in your future. If you're worth a sh1t, you will, as all men must face rejection.

You can sit there and pretend like you're too good for it all, but I bet you're still making an effort to empty your balls (if you're actually a man). Maybe you need a more spiritual encounter, as another poster mentioned. That's cool. I reckon you have a lot of pride and think that you're too good to put yourself out there. You probably enjoy reading about the long-game and bettering yourself. That's cool.

But don't come at me like you're some kind of enlightened guru. You're a slave to the pvssy, just like the rest of us. Otherwise, I suspect you wouldn't be on a forum devoted to getting laid.

Unless you're just a bored woman, which is my first guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. You can sit here and write theoretical nonsense all day, but you'll still get rejected by a woman in your future. If you're worth a sh1t, you will, as all men must face rejection.
^That's all anyone needs to know right there. The sexual marketplace is what it is. Heck it's even made clear in the price of egg donations vs. sperm donation: About 10 large vs. maybe $100 a squirt.

Note that just because the cargo women carry is more expensive, does not mean that women are our betters. A woman airdropped into the middle of the Yukon would stand about .0001% chance of survival compared with a man. Men are innovators and risk-takers. We're built stronger and have better long-range vision. Everything from fashioning arrowheads to landing on the moon (or faking it lol) was the result of man's innovation and drive.

And guess what powers that drive? Puśśy. You can say it's to make the world a better place, or to cement a legacy, or to satisfy curiosity. But peel back the layers and the reptilian brain still wants to fukk and sow seed.

Women have their own inherent talents and abilities. They're not just walking wombs. There are things they do better than men, naturally. And they serve as a check on male aggression, and as the gatekeepers when it comes to sex. They're wired to serve the interest of their eggs and offspring. They will ultimately decide who gets access.

Most of "game" is taking back some of that power as a man, which is great, but you will never have 100% of it. She can still reject you and that's that. Even if she initially finds you irresistibly magnetic, as it seems so many men on this site are, she will give you ample opportunity to eliminate yourself as a candidate.

"But rich men and/or celebrities do nothing to pull chicks." Wrong. They did something. You think busting your a$$ to make money is nothing? Or spending hours rehearsing, going to auditions, touring? Do they love the work? I hope so, but guess what? Passion and ambition are also attractive to women. "But what about rich heirs?" The heavy lifting was done for them. But they still have to leave the house and make it work for them. No one ever said game would be equal for all.

Even Paul McCartney admitted that as a teen he saw young girls screaming and pining for Elvis and said to himself, "now there's a profession for me." Uh-oh, the guy who wrote Hey Jude and Yesterday put puśśy on a pedestal.

"Women manipulate men and destroy them." No shyt, Sherlock. Your job as a man is to parry her efforts. She's trying to see if you're worthy of her eggs - always. It's not her problem if you let her subterfuge get the better of you. Quit complaining, she's doing her job. Besides, what do you think you're doing when you try to seduce her? All's fair in love and war.

I 100% support having irrational confidence, power, and choice as a man. Just by being on this site you probably are in the top percentile when it comes to seduction and shyt, life. But you'll learn and achieve more if you don't gloss over the unforgiving truths of this harsh world. It's why men don't jump into lifeboats first. But also why we built the ships.

U

user43770

^That's all anyone needs to know right there. The sexual marketplace is what it is. Heck it's even made clear in the price of egg donations vs. sperm donation: About 10 large vs. maybe $100 a squirt.

Note that just because the cargo women carry is more expensive, does not mean that women are our betters. A woman airdropped into the middle of the Yukon would stand about .0001% chance of survival compared with a man. Men are innovators and risk-takers. We're built stronger and have better long-range vision. Everything from fashioning arrowheads to landing on the moon (or faking it lol) was the result of man's innovation and drive.

And guess what powers that drive? Puśśy. You can say it's to make the world a better place, or to cement a legacy, or to satisfy curiosity. But peel back the layers and the reptilian brain still wants to fukk and sow seed.

Women have their own inherent talents and abilities. They're not just walking wombs. There are things they do better than men, naturally. And they serve as a check on male aggression, and as the gatekeepers when it comes to sex. They're wired to serve the interest of their eggs and offspring. They will ultimately decide who gets access.

Most of "game" is taking back some of that power as a man, which is great, but you will never have 100% of it. She can still reject you and that's that. Even if she initially finds you irresistibly magnetic, as it seems so many men on this site are, she will give you ample opportunity to eliminate yourself as a candidate.

"But rich men and/or celebrities do nothing to pull chicks." Wrong. They did something. You think busting your a$$ to make money is nothing? Or spending hours rehearsing, going to auditions, touring? Do they love the work? I hope so, but guess what? Passion and ambition are also attractive to women. "But what about rich heirs?" The heavy lifting was done for them. But they still have to leave the house and make it work for them. No one ever said game would be equal for all.

Even Paul McCartney admitted that as a teen he saw young girls screaming and pining for Elvis and said to himself, "now there's a profession for me." Uh-oh, the guy who wrote Hey Jude and Yesterday put puśśy on a pedestal.

"Women manipulate men and destroy them." No shyt, Sherlock. Your job as a man is to parry her efforts. She's trying to see if you're worthy of her eggs - always. It's not her problem if you let her subterfuge get the better of you. Quit complaining, she's doing her job. Besides, what do you think you're doing when you try to seduce her? All's fair in love and war.

I 100% support having irrational confidence, power, and choice as a man. Just by being on this site you probably are in the top percentile when it comes to seduction and shyt, life. But you'll learn and achieve more if you don't gloss over the unforgiving truths of this harsh world. It's why men don't jump into lifeboats first. But also why we built the ships.
God damn. Game over

U

user43770

Hahaha. You’re going to get cucked and then mangled. First finely executed love bomb that comes along you’re going to think you’re in heaven but you’re actually in hell.

I’ve been love bombed before and I was suspicious from the start. It felt insincere from the first night. Her eyes weren’t congruent.
Nah, bro.

I already told you that burroughs was my teacher. He was saying everything that you say, except he had more class and pizazz. And that was a decade ago.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, bro.

I already told you that burroughs was my teacher. He was saying everything that you say, except he had more class and pizazz. And that was a decade ago.
What good would it do to repeat it then? It didn’t take the first time.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideology of a 'marketplace' is hamstringing a lot of guys here I think. Think about it, Economy, oikos, referred to the domestic sphere of life that Odysseus and his men were leaving behind on their travels. You could say that the modern turn to political economy, well back in the Enlightenment, was the beginning of the feminization of our culture - it centers on the safety of the home... there is no adventure.

The world is not a marketplace, it is what you make it.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have any kids and I haven't been divorce raped. So I reckon it took.
I didn’t get raped but that’s not the point. Why are you still here?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I just like fvcking. Stop overthinking this sh1t, dude.
then go get a hooker. why not manage your money and have a hooker expense where every month you go out and focus on propagating your seed if that's all you're concerned about? that is the most efficient route for just fuuckin.

don't act like you don't have standards. ask yourself WHY you have those standards.

Seems to me like you're the one putting the pvssy on a pedestal, as you have some long-winded theoretical response about how you're above it all lol
i'm not above it all, i'm just some guy. i'm not the one saying women are the choosier sex and have all the power. the only reason they think they have ANY power is because men like you don't understand that what you get is proportional to what you put into yourself. you say women have all the power then claim to not put puzzy on a pedestal, isn't that a blatant contradiction?

If you know anything about evolution, then you you know that females are the choosier sex. Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap. You can sit here and write theoretical nonsense all day, but you'll still get rejected by a woman in your future. If you're worth a sh1t, you will, as all men must face rejection.
both sexes get rejected. would you fuuck a self destructive woman? how long do you think it'll take before her self destructive habits infiltrate and corrupt your life? is that headache worth some pusssy to you? you are cucked my friend. if all you care about is propagation or pleasure why not go fuuck the fattest/ugliest most desperate women you can find? empty those balls right?

YOUR evolutionary training tells you to look for fit, HEALTHY, women with attractive proportions. You can fuuck a 10 but if she acts like a maniac and tries to cut your diick off you would be failing your evolutionary duties if you didn't gtfo. If she acts like an absolute inconsiderate cuunt you become physically repulsed by her because she's an evolutionary liability. if you don't bounce then that is the literal definition of being cucked.

You can sit there and pretend like you're too good for it all, but I bet you're still making an effort to empty your balls (if you're actually a man). Maybe you need a more spiritual encounter, as another poster mentioned. That's cool. I reckon you have a lot of pride and think that you're too good to put yourself out there. You probably enjoy reading about the long-game and bettering yourself. That's cool.
I really couldn't give two shiits about how empty my balls are. i don't need to have kids or stick my diick in a pusssy to feel validated. at a party you might be the guy talking to the girls all night practically begging to get your diick wet. i've been there, i've chased women and had lots and lots of great pusssy as a result. i can give you all the details of my conquests. i understand that i'm leaving pusssy on the table by my actions, and that's by design. i'm the guy talking to everyone because i'm there to have a good time, network, and grow my empire. i'll keep my eyes open for a woman worth my time/attention, but that's secondary. i'm aware of the value of my time and how finite it is. a woman is not my end goal and i'm not diminished in the slightest without one.

i'm not trying to convince you to change your ways, it sounds like we simply have different goals, but i want to dive a bit deeper.

let's start simple. why don't you fuuck hookers or fat/ugly desperate women and be done with it? what are your standards and more importantly WHY are those your standards? that's what i want to know, why. give me your personal answers if you dare.

U

user43770

Wall of text. Building your empire, huh? I keep hearing sh1t like this. Live your mission; live your purpose. And women will just magically appear.

I think it's a joke. Like every man has a specific purpose in the first place. Obviously not. Some people are born smarter than others, so one man's purpose is to be a janitor. People like you don't go that far into the discussion because you're full of sh1t.

Lose the long-game, help guys get laid now. That's why they're here, after all. I'm sure your holier-than-now bs gets a lot of likes, the same way generic self-help books have great sales.

I have sex with women because it feels good. I don't consider how it might relate to a greater good. I leave that to the theorists.

Build your empire, buddy. And assume I'm not 10 steps ahead of you. No wife, no kids and minimalism has me sitting pretty on a financial level. I resent how poor our women are these days, but you read enough about that on here.

U

user43770

And I've fvcked hookers before. It isn't all fun and games. Especially in the states.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wall of text. Building your empire, huh? I keep hearing sh1t like this. Live your mission; live your purpose. And women will just magically appear.
live your purpose because women are inconsequential. if you want women go get em tiger.

I think it's a joke. Like every man has a specific purpose in the first place. Obviously not. Some people are born smarter than others, so one man's purpose is to be a janitor. People like you don't go that far into the discussion because you're full of sh1t.
you underestimate yourself. some serious crab mentality going on if you're this salty.

I have sex with women because it feels good. I don't consider how it might relate to a greater good. I leave that to the theorists.
does it feel good when she's fat or ugly or a cuunt or a disease ridden crack wh0re?

Build your empire, buddy. And assume I'm not 10 steps ahead of you. No wife, no kids and minimalism has me sitting pretty on a financial level. I resent how poor our women are these days, but you read enough about that on here.
i would expect someone further along than me to be able to enlighten me or at least not get salty.

And I've fvcked hookers before. It isn't all fun and games. Especially in the states.
go on, WHY isn't it all fun and games?

and you're completely avoiding my question. what are your standards and WHY do you have those standards? why not fuuck any willing female regardless of all characteristics aside from having a vagina?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sex with women because it feels good.
That's not the reason they have sex with you. Assuming you even get laid

Women need all kinds of reasons. That's why direct has a low success rate

They can smell it, you only want sex. You don't have anything else