Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot young girls have Power

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Brad Pitt was clearly uncomfortable with a heavier older actress trying to kiss him.

Do you think he would have acted the same way if a hot young actress did the same thing? Doesn’t this illustrate that hot young girls have immense immense power?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Brad Pitt was clearly uncomfortable with a heavier older actress trying to kiss him.

Do you think he would have acted the same way if a hot young actress did the same thing? Doesn’t this illustrate that hot young girls have immense immense power?
Lena Dunham is ugly and nasty and not including looks is a nutbag as well. I wouldn't want her touching me as well.

U

user43770

I'm sure her being gross has something to do with it, but you also have to factor in that they are at a publicity event with cameras everywhere; due to that, he may have acted the same way with a hot chick.

On a side note, good to see Lena Dunham being called a hypocrite for "sexually assaulting" Pitt. Me too movement! Lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure her being gross has something to do with it, but you also have to factor in that they are at a publicity event with cameras everywhere; due to that, he may have acted the same way with a hot chick.

On a side note, good to see Lena Dunham being called a hypocrite for "sexually assaulting" Pitt. Me too movement! Lol
I"m so sick of this Metoo BS as well. This crap really started with Fox News and the accusations there a couple years ago. I must say if I worked there I'd probably be fired and sued lol. I got the hots for Carley Shimkus lately. She's an HB10 I'd make her a 3 hole wonder!

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not over me. I'm not interesting in them below HB6
You are not interested in younger girls? Are you ok? They look more attractive, have smoother skin, and when you enter it feels better too.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You are not interested in younger girls? Are you ok? They look more attractive, have smoother skin, and when you enter it feels better too.
No, I am MORE interested in them than older lol. I mean, I said nothing below HB6 in younger girls. I'm not attracted any HB5. Even HB6 is pushing it regardless of age. I prefer HB7 as the dividing line.

Right now no new young chicks on OLD so I've been messaging ones older than me but again still HB7 at least.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
They sure do

Watch this:

That's 18 year old Danni Bear (UK presenter back in the day) interviewing Sly who it turns out was completely smitten with her and bombarded her home phone (she still lived with her parents) for months on end after she interviewed him lol. Obviously desperate to bang.
She wasn't interested in him, though (wasn't really her type - probably too short, plus she thought he was too old)
She was also getting hit on by Tom Cruise and another A lister whose name escapes me (they were filming something like interview with a vampire in the UK or something at the time) according to the stories
And she was like barely famous at ALL. Just a hot young girl who'd recently landed a presenting gig on a program in the UK late at night that wasn't even popular.
Nowadays, she'd (girls like her) have random guys like me and you hitting her up on insta, whilst she's also getting DM'd by Leo and Bieber! haa

good luck competing with that!

Hot young girls indeed do have emense power

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They sure do

Watch this:

That's 18 year old Danni Bear (UK presenter back in the day) interviewing Sly who it turns out was completely smitten with her and bombarded her home phone (she still lived with her parents) for months on end after she interviewed him lol. Obviously desperate to bang.
She wasn't interested in him, though (wasn't really her type - probably too short, plus she thought he was too old)
She was also getting hit on by Tom Cruise and another A lister whose name escapes me (they were filming something like interview with a vampire in the UK or something at the time) according to the stories
And she was like barely famous at ALL. Just a hot young girl who'd recently landed a presenting gig on a program in the UK late at night that wasn't even popular.
Nowadays, she'd (girls like her) have random guys like me and you hitting her up on insta, whilst she's also getting DM'd by Leo and Bieber! haa

I don't think him being shorter has that much to do with it. I mean, he's better looking than Tom Cruise back then I think. Stalone comes off more as a meat head compared to Tom Cruise so I think personality has more to do with that. Some girls don't like meat head personalities. Too intimidating looking maybe?

She's cute but not worth literally harassing and stalking over.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think him being shorter has that much to do with it. I mean, he's better looking than Tom Cruise back then I think. Stalone comes off more as a meat head compared to Tom Cruise so I think personality has more to do with that. Some girls don't like meat head personalities. Too intimidating looking maybe?

She's cute but not worth literally harassing and stalking over.
She didn't bang Cruise either (although it sounds like he tried! He also hit her up and took her go-karting or some ****)
She ended up banging all of the much younger premier league footballers (probably 'soccer' to you) likle Ryan Giggs, and turned into a household name slut! Was banging every handsome young celeb out there lol (mainly athletes)

But it still shows you that even then, hot young random girls have impressive power. Sometimes i see a stunner on instagram who lives a few mins away and i think abot DMing her, but then I think about how there's probably dudes from loveisland who are DMing her too lol (loveisland is a UK program, and the guys in that are the most sought after men in the UK by hot teen girls 15-25 typical fan base!!)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sure do

Watch this:

They chased and got rejected

This happens to men of all walks of life

Listen to Trumps pvssy tape - Moved on her like a b!tch / got nothing

Melania on the other hand chased him and was half his age

Nothing to do with type

The rich & famous are not immune from the redpill

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score

Nothing to do with type

Nah, chasing works if you are her type.
And if you're NOT her type, NOT chasing won't work lol (she'll forget you exist)
Sly never stood a shot - there's nothing he could have done
Ryan Giggs chased her. He got her. Same as the other footballers hitting her up in the clubs at the time
All the stories were always all over the UK papers

edit: reminds me of a book I read ages ago which was autobigraphies of women talking about how they met their famous boyfriends. Models who were banging Tommy Lee Jones etc. Certainly sounds like he chases HARD! lol. Works for him. It's not about chasing or not chasing. It's about whether she thinks you're hot or not lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Nothing to do with type

True. Melania is a gold digger imo. I like her but its clearly money there. She could get much better looking and younger men than someone like trump.

It sounds like the UK has better dating apps.

And I agree the famous not immune but honestly if we all looked like Stallone we would not be anywhere near this website right now. We wouldn't need advice forums lol. Wed be able to easily get women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course young hot girls have more power. However, moving in for a lip-kiss in public is a bold move no matter who it is. Most of us would be expecting the cheek. Even if it were Margot Robbie I think it would catch anyone off guard.

Also, I get that people are calling Dunham out on the double standard and that's fair. But I'm so tired of people being afraid of physical contact. Is it any wonder people are so isolated and lonely these days yet they pour their souls into social media for "connections."

U

user43770

Nothing to do with type

All men (that are worth their salt) chase and get rejected.

I hate how the long-game stuff is being pushed so hard on sosuave these days.

Get out there and make an effort NOW.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men (that are worth their salt) chase and get rejected.

I hate how the long-game stuff is being pushed so hard on sosuave these days.

Get out there and make an effort NOW.
Thanks for repeating my point I guess

And there's a difference between making an effort and "bombarding her home phone"

U

user43770

Thanks for repeating my point I guess

And there's a difference between making an effort and "bombarding her home phone"
You said in the other thread that you had too much pride for it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Brad Pitt "Me too!"

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Melania is a gold digger imo. I like her but its clearly money there. She could get much better looking and younger men than someone like trump.

It sounds like the UK has better dating apps.

And I agree the famous not immune but honestly if we all looked like Stallone we would not be anywhere near this website right now. We wouldn't need advice forums lol. Wed be able to easily get women.
Dude, they're all gold diggers. Hypergamy is real and it means that all women, regardless of where they are at on the scale, are chasing after the most effective guy they can get, period. If they can get the guy who makes a couple hundred k a year and a better one comes along that is interested, doesn't matter what they have invested in the couple hundred k guy, she's off with the new guy. They are after what they can get, period. If they have to use their looks to get, that's what they'll use. If they have to use kids as a pawn to get it, that's what they'll use.

Guys need to be playing the same game, but geared towards guys. If you can use your looks to get hot chicks, use the looks. If you have a great attitude, great physique, snappy dresser, lots of money and status, use any and all of those to bag as many hot chicks as you can. The values, the morals, the ethics that the real men who started and built this country used, it's all gone. We're living on fumes in the west, the crumbling facade of a once great society that has decided to wallow in their own filth. Might as well live it up gentlemen, for as long as we can anyway.

9 out of 10 times, Sly gets the chick he wants. This time, sure, he struck out. He's only this persistent though, because he knows it works. Creeped out by his age? Hardly, but if that's the slut defense she wants to put up, there's dozens, hundreds, thousands of other chicks who will happily go along with him. Hard to be all that creeped out when you're shopping for the most expensive baubles on Rodeo Drive. The guy is wicked ripped into his 70s. Sure, he's looking a bit older but I bet he can still keep up for a bit with guys half his age. Not bad at all, most women, no matter the age, would be thrilled to be with him.