“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hot women

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Inspired by WW's threads, I was just wondering what countries you guys think have the hottest women and did you guys go and pick up? Myself I like all kinds of chicks and dont discriminate based on race, but probably if i had to pick the hottest chicks to me are: latinas,mulatto chicks, arabic (especially lebanese and moroccan), persian, southeast asian chicks, there's a bunch of hot chicks in central europe, swedish chicks are hot too, plus i like mediterranean chicks (italian and french)....oh yeah indian chicks (especially punjabi chicks) Did any of you guys also date chicks from other cultures or races or religions (like a christian guy dating a muslim chick) and what were your experiences?:p
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
All of those races hat you just listed can be found here in the US. There might be more in their native land but there are more than enough of them here for all of us. Latinas are the hottest.
 

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
They're all good, after all variety is the spice of life. :) For me the standards have to do more with things like hair, clothing style and body type (and of course personality) than race/ethnicity.
 

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Age
72
I believe the answer to that would be Irish girls, seeing as how Miss Ireland won Miss World. :p Oh and Norweigan women aren't to shabby.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Irish gals are ok. Very direct and strongminded.

Miss Ireland/World isn't your typical irish girl, shes an exception.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

40quid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Location
Good ol' U.S. of A
The answer to this question depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for just pure physically attractiveness and an open attitude, in my experience, Swedish girls are awesome. They are usually ultra-hot, and are pretty open minded.

If I wanted a girl for a relationship, I like American girls from the south. Some of them are a bit more traditional, like they like the presence of an alpha male.

For pure personality, I've found that some Brit girls are pretty cool.

It all depends on what you want.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Everyone has their own taste...Im italian (Catholic) and I've only dated one Italian girl in my whole life...the rest have been Latin (mostly puerto rican)....I got a thing for latin girls, but I love Italians as well...Just like showtime, I like mediterranean girls (except the French, I hate the French) but girls with that tan skin and dark hair, Im all for it....which is probably why I ended up with mostly Latinas...

I finally found some worthy Italian girls Im talking to, they're hard to find in my area...Personally I go with either Italian or Latin girls, to me thats tops, but like I said, to each his own
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I am of half Italian/Lebonese, but look Italian.

However, I prefer the scandanavian/Germanic/Anglo types the best! Slim and slender for me ;)
 

acejeff5

New Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
austin at UT
I would say Croatia, my ex g/f was from croatia, she was easily a 9.7 I mean she was absolutely beautiful, stood out in a crowd. so thats my pick

this my 1st post, saw this site a few days ago, its pretty cool , look forward to more
 
Top