Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Women Who Eye Fvck But Avoid Me

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
This is just a note and reminder to myself that yeah, girls who are down are to be found during weekend evenings at the hotspot bars and clubs.

However staying out very late nowadays: 11:30 PM and after, just doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to. The novelty of it is gone. If it weren't for the availability of hot women I would definitely avoid staying out late. I've been going to parties, happy hours and mixers and while those are very good for meeting new people, it simply doesn't compare to late nights for meeting girls who are down.

For example, went to two parties this past week. In the first party, there were a couple of super hot chicks who were proximity approaching and staring in a very obvious way for extended periods, on multiple occasions. I approached both girls on separate occasions and they were BARELY willing to talk to me. The hotter of the two spoke to me very briefly but wouldn't even stand still, just pacing and then eventually walked off. The second hot girl wouldn't talk to me at all. She just walked off a few steps. Far away enough to make conversation awkward. Their cute girlfriend was very enthusiastic but I wasn't really feeling her with the two hotter chicks there.

I went to another party mid week and one of the two prettier girls there was doing pretty much the same thing. Extended eye ****ing, gawking, stopped in her tracks sort of thing. She's been crushing on me for a long time, but she too can't bring herself to talk to me except for very short one or two word responses or some short phrase. She won't allow herself to have a conversation with me. Like the other girls above, a brief chit chat and she runs off. So f'ing strange.

It's very frustrating. Now, obviously, this doesn't happen all of the time. Some girls I can't get rid of. But I don't like losing girls like this. The very hot ones. There's nothing I can do about it either, which is what's frustrating.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me all the time, they are either in relationships already or are insecure/nervous when you try to talk to them

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably bad body language or bad hygiene.
Either one of those two will scare them off even after you are receiving strong ioi.

Are you chewing gum or consuming breath mints while you're out at bars/nightclubs?
If not then you need to carry a pack with you. They can detect stinky booze breath from miles away.

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read da_dynamics old thread "ego, apathy, game" or something like that.

when you get hardcore in the game you have to step your chit up and become a gangster, when you see a girl looking at you, don't pvssyfoot around, you pounce on that btch like an animal.

I had a similar problem to learning game, if you wait to long to approach a girl giving you interest it ruins chit.

the moment you see a girl giving you the eyes you get the fvck in their quick and fast lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a note and reminder to myself that yeah, girls who are down are to be found during weekend evenings at the hotspot bars and clubs.

However staying out very late nowadays: 11:30 PM and after, just doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to. The novelty of it is gone. If it weren't for the availability of hot women I would definitely avoid staying out late. I've been going to parties, happy hours and mixers and while those are very good for meeting new people, it simply doesn't compare to late nights for meeting girls who are down.
A/S/L?

At 30, i go 30-45min. Its flash game. Pull her or pull the chute. I don't need a warm up. I don't need cocaine or alcohol. Thats cowardice. I ask age and location to determine what advice is best practice.

For example, went to two parties this past week. In the first party, there were a couple of super hot chicks who were proximity approaching and staring in a very obvious way for extended periods, on multiple occasions. I approached both girls on separate occasions and they were BARELY willing to talk to me. The hotter of the two spoke to me very briefly but wouldn't even stand still, just pacing and then eventually walked off. The second hot girl wouldn't talk to me at all. She just walked off a few steps. Far away enough to make conversation awkward. Their cute girlfriend was very enthusiastic but I wasn't really feeling her with the two hotter chicks there.
Eye ****kkk means dtf. Not snubbed and rejected.

You either are delusional as ****kkk or you mistake attention *****s for interest.

Jlaix refers to the group as, "haha but no!"

I went to another party mid week and one of the two prettier girls there was doing pretty much the same thing. Extended eye ****ing, gawking, stopped in her tracks sort of thing. She's been crushing on me for a long time, but she too can't bring herself to talk to me except for very short one or two word responses or some short phrase. She won't allow herself to have a conversation with me. Like the other girls above, a brief chit chat and she runs off. So f'ing strange.
Contrary to the low testosterone gender neutral rubbish pedaled in society, the expectations is you the man Go 1st. Law of State transference.

She's crushing for a while and you are what? Urinating from the seated position?

Not doing it right. Take D out.

It's very frustrating. Now, obviously, this doesn't happen all of the time. Some girls I can't get rid of. But I don't like losing girls like this. The very hot ones. There's nothing I can do about it either, which is what's frustrating.
Losing girls would imply you had her in the 1st place. You are delusional.

I had skull ****ed a plate and got a parkin lot throater from a different girl. I at no time deemed i had them.

You need to unplug kuz. Its not your girl. And apparently not your turn yet.

Step game up.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
read da_dynamics old thread "ego, apathy, game" or something like that.

when you get hardcore in the game you have to step your chit up and become a gangster, when you see a girl looking at you, don't pvssyfoot around, you pounce on that btch like an animal.

I had a similar problem to learning game, if you wait to long to approach a girl giving you interest it ruins chit.

the moment you see a girl giving you the eyes you get the fvck in their quick and fast lol
In certain situations, not at networking or professional events though obviously. But like I said, I would have to return to late night spots and not so eager to do that again. At least not on a consistent basis.

A/S/L?

At 30, i go 30-45min. Its flash game. Pull her or pull the chute. I don't need a warm up. I don't need cocaine or alcohol. Thats cowardice. I ask age and location to determine what advice is best practice.

Eye ****kkk means dtf. Not snubbed and rejected.

You either are delusional as ****kkk or you mistake attention *****s for interest.

Jlaix refers to the group as, "haha but no!"

Contrary to the low testosterone gender neutral rubbish pedaled in society, the expectations is you the man Go 1st. Law of State transference.

She's crushing for a while and you are what? Urinating from the seated position?

Not doing it right. Take D out.

Losing girls would imply you had her in the 1st place. You are delusional.

I had skull ****ed a plate and got a parkin lot throater from a different girl. I at no time deemed i had them.

You need to unplug kuz. Its not your girl. And apparently not your turn yet.

Step game up.
LOL, there are very few people on this forum that I feel legitimately sorry for, but you are probably one of them LOL.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
professional events no, youre there to make money.

point of the thread is getting over your shame and if you if field test that for awhile you will realize how much of your shame is holding you back.

ironically if you become a true player with no shame or ego you will find yourself making more money and connections in the business world lool

not saying I'm enlightened or anything but it's really funny how people will respect you and give alue

I've had business owners/managers throw job offers at me while out because I was such in a great state.

read that thread and apply it in telling u

<3

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have get more bold IMO. The girl that you like, You need to call her over closer to you or you need to get closer to her and tell her that you find her very sexy or that she looks incredible in (whatever outfit shes wearing). Ask for her name, then move in close to her and tell her your name in her ear (Better of an excuse if medium to loud music is playing). If she just lets you get THAT close in her space, she's enjoying it. Get her to the bar with you and have a drink and talk her up but don't let the convo wander off too much of your main objective which is to see her in her nice tiny panties. Keep seducing her with a few short remarks like, "I wasn't sure if you were with a group of people or just your a few of your friends" She'll say Ohhh,... Those are my friend from college/roomates/work or whatever, which you can then reply. oh ok cool, I was just asking... I honestly couldn't stop checking you out.... And so forth... keep making those panties moist etc.

FYI, she has to be feeling you for this to gain steam or else.... she's going to just take off. which is not a bad thing either because you may have just got rid of a chick was just an AW or really wasn't that interested. An interested Women WILL eat this up and or atleast get very sexually curious about it. I've been with a good amount of smoking hot women in the NYC nightlife scene and this style works for me.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I went to three parties and mixers the past week and all of them had a professional networking angle. What's interesting is that these parties are taking on a bit of a social/dating/sexual vibe as well, blurring the lines a bit. These industries are small and cliqueish. There's some reason for caution.

But yes, in typical nightlife, I don't have to be as concerned.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I think what's happening is that women get weirded out being sexually aroused in a situation where they are not prepared for it. Like professional mixers lol. In sex environments like clubs and bars, they're fine with it.