Hot women at work

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in sales and some firms often employ absolutely stunning women, often at events functions but also in similar roles to mine.

Whenever I brush up against them, I tend to try to avoid them. I feel a huge biological urge to be around them or talk to them and I really resent this type of manipulation.

I actually on some level feel sorry for them. Most of the clients are male and none of them actually listen to their business proposals. They are talking but thinking "how can I fvck her?" They are unlikely to be taken that seriously. Not for serious purchases and sales.

My boss never employs these types of women so we are the minority. However, I can imagine what would happen to the team. All the men would be trying to undermine the others in her presence. There would be a bad boy comp. nobody would concentrate and at least two of us would fall in love with her! It's the way it is.

I dknt mean women who are business like and pretty. I mean long perfect blonde hair, fairly sexy business clothes. Clearly milking it.

I must say I do view these women as essentially prostitues. I wonder if they actually do fvck customers for big money deals or their boss for better potential.

What's in the mind of a man employing a woman like that?

These poster girl business women just seem like bad news. I would employ a plain woman long before a pretty one.

If they don't fvck clients and bosses, surely all men get frustrated with them eventually. Who wants a woman with almost only sexual value who you can't progress with? What place does sexuality have in business. I almost see it as aggressive sexuality.

Thoughts?

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
They say the work place is the REAL LIFE match.com.....I truly believe that's true. If the chance is for the women's benefit, some will give it up some won't.

SoSuave make it a taboo to date women at work, but I'm one to disagree. If you decide you wanna give it a try with some them chicks, be selective as to who you choose and read about women to avoid posts and articles on this site.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say the work place is the REAL LIFE match.com.....I truly believe that's true. If the chance is for the women's benefit, some will give it up some won't.

SoSuave make it a taboo to date women at work, but I'm one to disagree. If you decide you wanna give it a try with some them chicks, be selective as to who you choose and read about women to avoid posts and articles on this site.
The last time I tried to do with this a hot work woman she played the **** out of me and it's kind of ****ed my head up for coming up 3 years.

Most definitely my issue but I would rather be unhappy and alone than to allow one of these demons to ruin my life again.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I'm the only guy in My Dental office, I tend to hire decent looking women. If I have to look at them all day, I dont want a fat slob. Not saying they are 10's but I hire 5's to 8's fairly regularly when I have to replace one....

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason for sayings like "Don't dip your pen in the company ink". I've only ever had negative experiences from getting involved with girls at work.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's job is his income; It's his food on the table, it's the shelter over his head, and it's the luxuries he's worked for. All of that is more important than a piece of pvssy. Don't stick your dink in the company ink.